ChapStick® Moisturizer Green Apple Caramel uploaded by Samantha K.

BY CHAPSTICK

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Mix Together And Create A Fun Flavor. The Amazing Dual-Sided Lip Balm That Can Be Used To Create New Flavor Combinations. Use Each Side Individually, Or Layer Each Side On Your Lips To Create A Third Flavor, Each With An Ultra-Hydrating Formula. Grab It And Get Mixing!

ChapStick® Moisturizer Green Apple Caramel
  • "Chapstick is the go to brand from chapped lips. I keep a tube in every drawer, pocket, purse. " in 39 reviews
  • "I love this stuff. It's cheap, and moisturizing. Why would I ever switch to the more expensive stuff?" in 21 reviews
Staci S.
Corbin
This isn’t the exact product that I used, as they didn’t offer it as an option. However, I have used the green apple flavor in the standard full size tube. I really like this product, and it’s the only tube of chapstick I have ever completely finished before losing it or ruining it. Lol.
Taliyah M.
DET
This is such a cute lip balm. I love how it's the Chap stick Moisturizer formula, not the original. It goes on nice and smooth, it feels just like all the other Chap stick Moisturizers. I have 2 flavors, but this one, green apple caramel has the best scent. The green apple is nice, juicy, and fresh; not artificial smelling at all. The caramel scent is spot on, it reminds me of those soft chewy candies I LOVE. I would buy this again I got mine at target.
Anna L.
Adams, OR
I found that when you open one side the other side screws up, and then the chapstick got into the cap. I purchased mine at Walmart, and the had lots of choices to choose from. I think that this is a very fun product for kids. I don't think that I would buy it again, at least not for myself.
Anahii P.
Houston
This is so amazing ! It's so smooth on the lips and it smells really great , its so easy to apply and glides right on , this met more than my expectations, I bought this at CVS pharmacy, so many recommended it to me , I would totally buy this over and over again
Tee M.
La Vergne, TN
After having a loyal relationship with my tried and true cherry Chapstick, I decided to venture into the unknown and try the Chapstick MixStix Green Apple Caramel on a whim. My initial reaction was satisfying. The Chapstick has a sweet and delicious feel and taste without being too overbearing. It also kept my lips awesomely moisturized throughout the day. I'm extremely glad that I decided to try this variety.
Berger P.
Thornwood, NY
I love this CHAPSTICK!!!!! It has a really good smell to it, it does not melt quickly or easily like any other brands, and more importantly, it keeps my lips moisturized ! Yet, I have to put it on constantly since it dries quite fast. However, I strongly recommend this brand.
Brittany B.
Coon Rapids, MN
The smell is very strong, but overall this item is very good and mosterizing. the packaging is very cute and i love the colors. it does kind of rub off if you are drinking anything but re-apply it and you are fine. i find stuff i like alittle more but i would repurchase it.
Amanda W.
Boston, MA
Love these chapstick duos! You can use each separately for sour green apple or sweet caramel, or mix them and it's like a candy apple! Traditional chapstick goodness on the lips with hydration and protection these are f great to keep in your bag at all times. I always have chapstick with me and now these flavors make it so fun and sweet!
Stefanie K.
Marysville, MI
Great smell and flavor; however, was really waxy feeling. Wasn't too fond of the coat it left on my lips. The packaging was cute and what was drew me in, but the execution for the functionality of its purpose wasn't done very well :/. Had high expectations.
Sarah D.
Woodstock, GA
I got this in desperate need for chapstick. As chapstick it works just as well as the original. My lips were moisturized and happy. My only complaint is the double scents. I would never mix these 2. The concept is really cool, but execution is not so great. Next time I would pick a different scent combo.
Jessica C.
Was this chopstick everything that you expected ?
Megan O.
Columbus, OH
Has anyone found other scents of the dual sided chapstick?
Jessica M.
Geneva, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does anyone know why you can find every kind but this one? Was it limited edition last year? I WANT IT.
Christy M.
Burkesville , KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How does this product taste? Is this product waxy? What about its moisturizing benefits?
naf C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
ChapStick® Moisturizer Green Apple Caramel I think would be good for a Halloween theme (gift sort of), no?