BY CHAPSTICK

The Amazing Dual-sided Lip Balm That Can Be Used To Create New Flavor Combinations. Use Each Side Individually Or Layer Each Side On Your Lips To Create A Third Flavor, Each With An Ultra Hydrating Formula.

Dual Sided
Mix Together And Create A Fun Flavor
Ultra Hydrating

Petrolatum, Paraffin, Mineral Oil, Octyldodecanol, Arachidyl Propionate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Beeswax, Isopropyl Lanolate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl Benzoate, Isopropyl Myristate, Lanolin, Flavor, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Methylparaben, Saccharin, Propylparaben, Titanium Dioxide, Yellow 10 Lake, Propylene Glycol, Lecithin, Red 7 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Red 40 Lake, Blue 1 Lake.

Directions:
Instructions: Other Information: Store At 68-77 Degrees F (20-25 Degrees C).

• does it actually small like strawberry and banana?1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this before? Most chap sticks don't work...4 Answers
ChapStick® Mixstix™ Strawberry Banana Smoothie

Start your review of ChapStick® Mixstix™ Strawberry Banana Smoothie!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Love the smell of both ends of this chapstick! It goes on smooth and it's not too thick or dry. And it's always nice to mix things up sometimes and this makes it easy." in 42 reviews
  • "This is such a moisturizing and fun lip balm! The banana side smells just like sweet bananas and the strawberry side smells like artificial strawberries. The packaging is super fun and easy to use. I totally recommend this!!:)" in 25 reviews
Maggie m.
aspen
I think this chapstick is very hydrating and replenishing. When I purchased this product I was expecting it to not spell as good as it does. I would give it 5 stars except for the fact that it comes with a small amount of product. Overall I would recommend it to any chapstick enthusiasts out there who enjoy scented and moisturizing lip balms.
Socorro G.
Farmington
Love the smell! Works great on the lips. If you’re looking for a good, working chapstick you should definitely consider trying this one. It’s affordable and you can find it almost everywhere you go from your local grocery store to your local gas station.  ChapStick® Mixstix™ Strawberry Banana Smoothie
Amynadab P.
San Diego
I really like this one, because it smells delicious!! and whenever you're not in the mood for one flavor/smell, you can always use the other one. I used this specific one once and didn't repurchase it, because I'm ways trying new different things, but if you like these flavors, this is a definite purchase.
Steph J.
One of my favorites, but it had a chemical aftertaste, which is why it didn’t get the full five stars. The only tube of chapstick that I didn’t lose because I used it so much. Kept my lips smooth during the winter and summer (I tend to lick them when I’m nervous) and I would def recommend to everybody.
Hattie C.
San Antonio
This chapstick is really smooth and I liked that it had 2 different options but the caps on mine came off super easily and the banana side was really really disgusting. I didnt have any issues with the strawberry side but for the price there are so many other chapsticks I would choose over this one.
Tiffany N.
San Antonio , TX
My obsession. The banana chap stick is something I use to have growing up and I was so upset when they discontinued it years ago!! But they did bring it back in this fun packaging with the strawberry flavor and I have so many backups of these Incase they stop making them again!
maddie r.
This product is not the best but is okay. I have only used this product a couple of times and noticed that it doesn't really moisturize my lips. However, this smells really good. This did not meet my expectations. I would not recommend if you have chapped lips.
Taylor P.
Brooklyn, WI
I think this product is great! It really keeps your lips smooth and fresh at such a low price. It smells great and tastes great on your lips as well. I think it was very effective on my lips. It kept them smooth and healthy looking. Definitely would buy again!
Kayla M.
Alpena, MI
The packaging is nice and Chapstick is a well known brand. The smell is good and it doesn't leave a nasty taste in your mouth. It definitely isn't a high end moisturizer but if you are just using it daily to help protect your lips, it works. The price is good.
Tiffany D.
Chauvin
Leaves your lips soft and very well hydrated! The strawberry classic flavor to it is definitely a delicious plus! Even when its off it leaves the lips super soft even without it. But when its off it makes you want it on your lips again its very addictive!
Kaylin A.
Rochester, MI
Has anyone tried this before? Most chap sticks don't work for me and I'm constantly reapplying. I was hoping I could get some feedback! Thanks!
kaitlyn s.
does it actually small like strawberry and banana?

Amazon