BY CHAPSTICK

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lemon Berry Sorbet Moisturizer br Mix Together Create a Fun Flavor! The amazing dual-sided lip balm that can be used to create new flavor combinations. Use each side individually, or layer each side on your lips to create a third flavor, each with an ultra hydrating formula. Grab ChapStick mixstix get mixing!

ChapStick® MixStix™ Lemon Berry
  • "LOVE this a lot. It doesn't leave your lips dry very mosturized! Highly recommend them!" in 52 reviews
  • "I love this Chapstick so much it's so moisturizing !!!! Defiantly repurchase" in 43 reviews
  • "Love the smell of this lip balm plus it's double ended so you get to scents to try. Lovely texture and keeps lips soft" in 27 reviews
Elena L.
Harleyville, SC
My parents gave me one of these years ago for Christmas and it has been my favorite lip balm ever since. I don’t know where it went and I haven’t seen another one, but it was amazing. It was the perfect lip balm. And it tasted and smelled amazing.
Jade F.
New Kensingtn, PA
I love the smell and taste of this chapstick. I however am a huge lover of natural products so I don’t use it often. It is a pretty average chapstick and aside from the wonderful taste and smell it doesn’t really stand out to me. I have had the same one for at least a year and there is still plenty left. I will probably keep using here and there but would only buy it if something more natural was not available at the time.
Elisha W.
 It was OK wasn't the best one that I've used I was able to use it for about three weeks before they stop working for me my lips started staying dry and I am one to hydrate all day I also visit the gym a lot other products have use stayed on the out the gym and then make my lips feel dry within 20 minutes of putting it online
Heather B.
Tiffin, OH
The sent and taste if you lick your lips like I do are great. In the Ohio winter though my lips get chapped bad. This chapstick works, but only if applied multiple times on the hour. I get busy and don’t apply my chapstick regularly. This doesn’t last long maybe half and hour or so before needing reapplied.
Ariana K.
Buford, GA
I love this product. It’s long lasting and it smells amazing. The versatility of the product is wonderful. I pitched this from Kroger. It is accurately priced. I buy this all the time and will continue to do so.
breanna n.
cambridge, MN
i LOVE this product. The scents are amazing and it works really well when your lips are dry. I wouldn't use it for cracked and super bad chapped lips. but for everything else this is my go to chapstick
Joyce Camille T.
San Francisco
I like this variant. I like that I have 2 flavors available. I also have used one end for no lipstick and/or fresh application and the other end for retouches. I live the banana flavor the best.
Griselda P.
Eudora, AR
This is very smooth and smells great. I love using one side on the top and one on the bottom in order to mix the two. Its not pricey at all! I would definitely buy again and recommend to others.
Taylor R.
Shawnee, OK
I liked this product just not as much as I like the original green apple one. I can't seem to find the green apple one anywhere. But I do love how it has two different flavors!
Olivia N.
Lemon lemon lemon!!! This smells so good and feels delightful on the lips. Buy this at pretty much any drugstore and it is a product you won't regret come winter.
Emily C.
Alexandria, VA
Is this good for really chapped lips ?

back