ChapStick® MixStix™ Lemon Berry

by Chapstick

Lemon Berry Sorbet Moisturizer br Mix Together Create a Fun Flavor! The amazing dual-sided lip balm that can be used to create new flavor combinations. Use each side individually, or layer each side on your lips to create a third flavor, each with an ultra hydrating formula. Grab ChapStick mixstix get mixing!

Does this motorized your lips and is it harsh and would you recommend it
Is this good for really chapped lips ?
Start your review of ChapStick® MixStix™ Lemon Berry!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“LOVE this a lot. It doesn't leave your lips dry very mosturized! Highly recommend them!” in 53 reviews
“I love this Chapstick so much it's so moisturizing !!!! Defiantly repurchase” in 43 reviews
“Love the smell of this lip balm plus it's double ended so you get to scents to try. Lovely texture and keeps lips soft” in 27 reviews
El Paso, TX
This is my favorite my mom used to huy it a long time ago and i would always borrow it. Love love love smells so good and works great
Windber, PA
This product is great it smells great too it leaves your lips feeling soft and it's one of them chapstick you just want to keep using
The smell was good and it keep my lips moist the hole day and it also gave me a little of color on my lips. I like the combination...
FPO, AP
The Chapstick did its job, however the scent was too strong for me. It was just a regular twist off cap and I found it at Walmart.
San Antonio, TX
I really like this chap stick it's the best thing ever it's a life saver and I love how it smells and I see lots of people using it
Brooklyn, NY
I LOVE the way the Lemon Berry ChapStick smells and on another note tastes. It leaves my lips moist and protects them from cracking
Natchez, MS
I love the smell of them. I know you are not suppose to eat Chapstick but when you do accidentally taste it, it taste really good.
Olathe
This product feels so good on your lips. It did not leave my lips dry and it stayed on for hours. I got this product from Target.
Doral, FL
I love chapstick! I always use it under my habitual liquid lipstick and it's perfect! Hydration all day on my lips. Perfect lips!
Kershaw, SC
I love chapstick overall but the flavor and scent of this one is heavenly. It reminds me of my scented lipstick from my childhood