ChapStick® Mixstix™ Green Apple Caramel

by Chapstick

Mix Together And Create A Fun Flavor. The Amazing Dual-Sided Lip Balm That Can Be Used To Create New Flavor Combinations. Use Each Side Individually, Or Layer Each Side On Your Lips To Create A Third Flavor, Each With An Ultra-Hydrating Formula. Grab It And Get Mixing!

[product:chapstick-mixstix-green-apple-caramel] I think would be good for a Halloween theme (gift sort of), no?
Has anyone found other scents of the dual sided chapstick?
Has anyone found other scents of the dual sided chapstick?
Start your review of ChapStick® Mixstix™ Green Apple Caramel!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Chapstick is the go to brand from chapped lips. I keep a tube in every drawer, pocket, purse. ” in 39 reviews
“I love this stuff. It's cheap, and moisturizing. Why would I ever switch to the more expensive stuff?” in 21 reviews
Amarillo, TX
This chapstick is so awesome!! I love how it's double sided. You have apple on one side and caramel on another!!
Great smelling and tasting. It does not stay on my lips for long so I have to always reapply after an hour or so.
Denver, CO
I love the smell of green apple, but the mix with caramel isn't all that great. I would prefer just green apple.
Sand Springs, OK
i love chopstick. i feel like it's a great product and you can find them everywhere so they're easily accessible.
I was not a fan of this Chapstick. I didn't fee it helped my lips stay hydrated and the scent wasn't my favorite.
Harvard, IL
Hate this stuff. feels heavy and waxy. Hydrates for about 3 seconds and then I just want to wipe it off. Horrible
I love using chapstick alot.  This chapstick helps my lips and at the same thing look great and smell very good.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is my go to chapstick. I have used so many others but it never disappoints and I always come back to this.
Vacaville, CA
This green apple scented chap-stick is amazing. You can not go wrong with this brand. Its always been the best.
Me gustaría experimentar con nuevos productos y definitivamente este se encuentra en mi lista un gran lip balm
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
2 years ago
ChapStick® Mixstix™ Green Apple Caramel I think would be good for a Halloween theme (gift sort of), no?
Daphne W. • 2 years ago