BY CHAPSTICK

Lemon Berry Sorbet Moisturizer br Mix Together Create a Fun Flavor! The amazing dual-sided lip balm that can be used to create new flavor combinations. Use each side individually, or layer each side on your lips to create a third flavor, each with an ultra hydrating formula. Grab ChapStick mixstix get mixing! see more...

• Is this good for really chapped lips ?5 Answers
Ella B.
Ella B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Well, first off this was an impulse buy, but as a long time user of ChapStick products, they really hit it out of the park with this one. First off, both ends smell delicious and not medicinal. To me, the berry smells like a bunch of fruit snacks, and the lemon smells like the inside of a koolaid packet, so super yummy! When it comes to moisturizing and helping with dry lips, I have to say it helps me a lot, and it doesn't burn going on (I'm a fan of the lemon more than the berry, and it's nice because unlike others it's not stinging or burning) so you don't have to worry about that.
Would I buy it again? Definitely. Will I try the other flavors? Maybe. Should you try it? For sure!!
Bri M.
Bri M.
Schenectady, NY
I love the choice of these duel stick ones.
Maybe you want something lemony? You can have that!
Maybe more sweet instead? Well here's berry instead!
And they both taste great. I got this as a stocking stuffer for Christmas and I wouldn't want to go back to the one flavor sticks now. I feel so spoiled.
As is the Chapstick way, these are also great in moisturizing your lips.
Protip; if you get a papercut, put some Chapstick on the cut. It stops the burning. Saved me during art classes in college.

10/10, iconic
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Manchester
This flavor of chapstick is tastes like you're drinking a strawberry lemonade in the middle of summertime! Although the flavor is vibrant, it seems like you constantly want to reapply it over and over, which can be sort of tedious. I like a chapstick that you can apply once and not have to reapply for hours because it leaves your lips hydrated. This is not the most moisturizing product despite how good it tastes.
Amber J.
Amber J.
The mixstix is my favorite chapstick I've ever got. I got this in a Christmas stocking last year and I've used it ever since. It's all banged up because I literally keep it in my purse at all time. So far I've really only used the berry side. Once I run out of this I will DEFINITELY buy it again. It makes my lips very soft and helped me through the winter. Plus, It tastes good lol.
Amelia W.
Amelia W.
Alma
I love the fact that this chapstick has two flavors in one, this means really, when, combined, there are three flavor possibilities. Flavor is one of the top things I look for in a chapstick. The only thing I'd say I don't really like about this chapstick is that it's not great for really dry lips. It's best for summer use when your lips stay decently moisturized on their own!
Maddie V.
Maddie V.
I thought that the Chapstick MixStix - Lemon Berry worked really well. I bought it at my local Walgreens and I liked it a lot! I thought that it overall cured my chapped lips and was relatively easy to apply and use. I would definitely purchase this again, however it does come with quite a large amount of product so I don't think I'll need to purchase a new one anytime soon!
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Hilliard, OH
This is one of the first chap sticks that I have used until it was completely gone! I love that the ChapStick MixStix- Lemon Berry has an option for flavors but doesn't have any color pay off. I use it multiple times a day but especially right before I put on my makeup and right before bed. It always leaves my lips feeling soft and keeps them from drying up during the day.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Alexandria, VA
I am constantly trying new ChapStick products because I feel like they require constant reapplication. The ChapStick MixStix line unfortunately fell short of my expectations. I didn't think that this was a good value because of how quickly I went through one stick! I have found other brands, like Burt's Bees, to be more effective and long-lasting.
Christine B.
Christine B.
Schaumburg, IL
I rely on this brand of lip balm daily, regardless of the season or weather. It's tried and true. I love the ability to switch up or combine flavors with this particular type though. They aren't always available near me and often run slightly higher in price than the original tube, but I don't mind paying a little more for the variety.
Kaylan B.
Kaylan B.
Potosi, MO
Loved this product! It was fairly inexpensive, and it was like getting 3 chopstick flavors in one. You could wear the flavors alone or mix for an even better smelling formula. The product was long lasting in the lips, and always left my lips feeling hydrated even after I would take it off. I would definitely recommend this product.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Alexandria, VA
Is this good for really chapped lips ?