ChapStick® MixStix Green Apple Caramel uploaded by Samantha K.

BY CHAPSTICK

Mix Together And Create A Fun Flavor. The Amazing Dual-Sided Lip Balm That Can Be Used To Create New Flavor Combinations. Use Each Side Individually, Or Layer Each Side On Your Lips To Create A Third Flavor, Each With An Ultra-Hydrating Formula. Grab It And Get Mixing! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Tee M.
Tee M.
La Vergne, TN
Review for: ChapStick MixStix Green Apple Caramel
After having a loyal relationship with my tried and true cherry Chapstick, I decided to venture into the unknown and try the Chapstick MixStix Green Apple Caramel on a whim. My initial reaction was satisfying. The Chapstick has a sweet and delicious feel and taste without being too overbearing. It also kept my lips awesomely moisturized throughout the day. I'm extremely glad that I decided to try this variety.
Erin D.
Erin D.
Saint Louis, MO
While I really like the flavors, the texture is a little soft. The packaging is nice because it is two in one, even if you never use them at the same time. However, the flavors are a little much so I do recommend mixing them. It's a solid product, but I definitely would choose other chapsticks before it.
La Sheenlaruba T.
La Sheenlaruba T.
Moreno Valley, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
This was very effective but I didn't like the flavor of the green apple. Chapstick is a great value and not pricey at all. It is long lasting and can be a little bit waxey feeling. It did meet my expectations for the most part. I would buy Chapstick again, but I may not buy this flavor.
Hellen D.
Hellen D.
Honolulu, HI
The smell is really nice and it doesn't feel strange on my lips, the product is a little pricey but I think its worth it. I last for at least 4 hour for me and thats pretty nice.It was just fine and others would think so too. I might not buy it again however since it isn't has cheap.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Pocatello, ID
Traditional tride and true chapstick that I know and love with a yummy caramel apple twist. Great for the sun and sand as well as the sun and snow. I use it ear round for my outdoor activites. I use a cap to sleep so ts good for that also as an emergency eyeshadow primer
Taylor Z.
Taylor Z.
Omaha, NE
You really cannot go wrong with the chapstick brand! I know the apple caramel might seem strange, but it was like having a little treat each time I applied this moisturizing chapstick to my lips. I am going to buy this again in addition to my other chapstick products .
Amy J.
Amy J.
Radcliff, KY
Review for: ChapStick MixStix Green Apple Caramel
I bought this product from a supermarket the other day. Chapstick is a great value and not pricey at all. First time user of this chapstick. It is long lasting. Yes it met my expectations very well. Yes i would buy again when I run out of it. It's a solid product.
Alivia C.
Alivia C.
Mobile, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this chap stick because I'm the type of person who can never stick to just one flavor so thankfully this gives you the option to choose what your in the mood for. Both sides taste exactly what they are supposed to taste like and they smell great too!
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Florence , MS
Review for: ChapStick MixStix Green Apple Caramel
I'm not a big fan of "flavored" ChapStick. It never does the job for me because I'm continuously licking it off me lips, making the situation worse. It's a good product for those that do like scented or flavored but it's just not the right product for me.
Sydney C.
Sydney C.
Dallas, TX
It's chapstick. Haha, pretty standard. It can be a little waxy if you put too much on, but it actually lasts a long while. I like the scent; it smells nice but isn't too overpowering. The taste isn't horrible if you happen to get some of it in your mouth.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Was this chopstick everything that you expected ?
Megan O.
Megan O.
Columbus, OH
Has anyone found other scents of the dual sided chapstick?
Christy M.
Christy M.
Burkesville , Ky
How does this product taste? Is this product waxy? What about its moisturizing benefits?
Geneva, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
Does anyone know why you can find every kind but this one? Was it limited edition last year? I WANT IT.
Geneva, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
I have the lemon berry sorbet, strawberry banana, and the candy cane milkshake... can someone PLEASE tell me where I can find this product ?!?!