ChapStick® MixStix Green Apple Caramel uploaded by Samantha K.

BY CHAPSTICK

Mix Together And Create A Fun Flavor. The Amazing Dual-Sided Lip Balm That Can Be Used To Create New Flavor Combinations. Use Each Side Individually, Or Layer Each Side On Your Lips To Create A Third Flavor, Each With An Ultra-Hydrating Formula. Grab It And Get Mixing! see more...

Terra J.
Xenia , OH
I love this! The double ended packaging makes it easy to choose what flavor you feel like using. The caramel is my all time favorite! It applies so well and smells amazing!
Layla 💜.
I used love this ChapStick brand and their flavors till I started caring a little more about my lips and started using better brands with more vitamins to keep my lips nice. But when I was using this brand I loved using it honestly because every time I licked my lips I could taste the flavor. Lol. But it did make my lips a little more dry than what they already were, so I wouldn't really recommend it to a lot of people. Sorry.
Taliyah M.
DET
This is such a cute lip balm. I love how it's the Chap stick Moisturizer formula, not the original. It goes on nice and smooth, it feels just like all the other Chap stick Moisturizers. I have 2 flavors, but this one, green apple caramel has the best scent. The green apple is nice, juicy, and fresh; not artificial smelling at all. The caramel scent is spot on, it reminds me of those soft chewy candies I LOVE. I would buy this again I got mine at target.
Anna L.
Adams, OR
I found that when you open one side the other side screws up, and then the chapstick got into the cap. I purchased mine at Walmart, and the had lots of choices to choose from. I think that this is a very fun product for kids. I don't think that I would buy it again, at least not for myself.
Anahii P.
Houston
This is so amazing ! It's so smooth on the lips and it smells really great , its so easy to apply and glides right on , this met more than my expectations, I bought this at CVS pharmacy, so many recommended it to me , I would totally buy this over and over again
Jessica P.
Hillsborough, NJ
Love chapstick! The flavor was alright, it kind of made me hungry. I like as little packaging as possible. I always prefer the normal ChapStick but this was a good substitute. I love the brand so I was willing to buy it. I switched back to my regular however :)
Tee M.
La Vergne, TN
After having a loyal relationship with my tried and true cherry Chapstick, I decided to venture into the unknown and try the Chapstick MixStix Green Apple Caramel on a whim. My initial reaction was satisfying. The Chapstick has a sweet and delicious feel and taste without being too overbearing. It also kept my lips awesomely moisturized throughout the day. I'm extremely glad that I decided to try this variety.
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
I love the green apple side. It may be my favorite flavor of chapstick ever. But the caramel is just......its odd smelling (not bad just odd) and does not taste like caramel. I would probably not buy this product again because I'm just not a fan of the caramel side.
Stephanie G.
Lawrenceville, NJ
I have been using this product ever since I was a child. This chapstick is very effective, and the flavor is great. What I love about this brand of chapstick is that there is so many flavors to chose from if green apple is not your thing. I personally really enjoy this specific chapstick
Brittany B.
Coon Rapids, MN
The smell is very strong, but overall this item is very good and mosterizing. the packaging is very cute and i love the colors. it does kind of rub off if you are drinking anything but re-apply it and you are fine. i find stuff i like alittle more but i would repurchase it.
Jessica C.
Was this chopstick everything that you expected ?
Megan O.
Columbus, OH
Has anyone found other scents of the dual sided chapstick?
Jessica M.
Geneva, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does anyone know why you can find every kind but this one? Was it limited edition last year? I WANT IT.
Christy M.
Burkesville , KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How does this product taste? Is this product waxy? What about its moisturizing benefits?
naf C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
ChapStick® MixStix Green Apple Caramel I think would be good for a Halloween theme (gift sort of), no?