ChapStick® Mixstix (Bundle Pack of 2) Lemon Berry Sorbet & Strawberry Banana Smoothie uploaded by Mariela O.

BY CHAPSTICK

The amazing dual-sided lip balm that can be used to create new flavor combinations. Use each side individually, or layer each side on your lips create a third flavor, each with an ultra hydrating formula. Grab a ChapStick mixstix and get mixing! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kristie R.
Kristie R.
Morgan Hill, CA
Got the Chapstick Mixstix for my daughter for school. During the Fall and Winter months the excessive wind chaps her lips all the time. She used it and loved the two different colors and sides. So not only does the product last twice as long as one, you can choose two different flavors. Which made it fun for her. I decided to try the extra one that came in the package and loved it as well. The only small set back is if your not careful forgetting it in like a backpack or purse on hot days. Then you'll definitely find a melted stick which in turn gets all over everything.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Craigsville, WV
I bought and used the strawberry banana smoothie chapstick and really liked it. It smells great and I like that you have two scents in one tube so you can use them separately or mix them together for three different scents. They are very moisturizing and keep lips nice, soft, and smooth. I have tried other chapstick brands like eos and blistex and none of them can compete with chapstick to me anyways.
Asia P.
Asia P.
When I first bought this product it was only because I needed it really quick and it was only like a dollar so I went for it so when I first put it on my lips it was so smooth and I couldn't stop putting it on. The banana side was so smooth it smelled good I wanted to eat it my lips wasn't chapped In my opinion that if you are looking for a new cheap chapstick you should definitely go for this one
Maserati C.
Maserati C.
I really like how its duo ended but i personally dont really like the lemony side to this product, its a little sour for my taste. I dont think its super moisturizing, but if you apply daily, I am almost certain you will see results. I think if you dont like the 2 flavors, then its kind of a waste of money in my opinion but if you know then like these flavors, go to the the 99 cent store and pick it up.
Giselle V.
Giselle V.
I believe that this certain product is one of the best chap sticks i have used. Especially since it is a duo and you can use either flavor you want.  It totally met my expectations as a a lip balm that moisturizes my lips to the max. I was a user of this brand already and of course i will continue to be using this brand, definitely will continue to buy this brand, thank you so much.
Aveen H.
Aveen H.
Leaves my lips feeling soft and smooth. I love this product, I use this along with some other products but this one has to be one of my favorites. If you're thinking about trying it, then I say go for it. I don't think you will be disappointed. I love it!
Molly H.
Molly H.
I really did like this chapstick considering it had two sides with two different flavors. It seemed to give me a lot of moisture as soon as I put it on. Throughout the day, you have to apply it a lot of times in order to keep the moisture. If you didn't it would just dry out on your lips and not really help. So overall great product just not very long lasting.
Anna O.
Anna O.
When I first tried out this product I just got it, because the flavors sounded good for my lips. When I tested it out I really liked it. My boyfriend then tried it out and he also liked it because his lips are usually dry. He like it because when he would work it wouldn't dry as fast it lasted quite a long time. So I do recommend this ChapStick
Phadra p.
Phadra p.
New Bedford
MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE LIP MOISTURIZERS!  Honestly i have never found a more innovative chapstick.  you run out of one you have another on the same stick/tube. You can find this product anywhere too for an average of $3.00 I would buy this product over and over for the rest of my life! I have never found something so amazing
Heather M.
Heather M.
Atlas
I am extremely picky when it comes to what scents I will tolerate. Especially so close to my nose. However, I was pleasantly surprised at the scent of this chapstick. Loved the smell, and I had a hard time trying not to lick it off because it smelled so good! But it definitely is one of my favorite scents if I buy ChapStick products.