Add a Photo
ChapStick® Mixstix (Bundle Pack of 2) Lemon Berry Sorbet & Strawberry Banana Smoothie

By CHAPSTICK
The amazing dual-sided lip balm that can be used to create new flavor combinations. Use each side individually, or layer each side on your lips create a third flavor, each with an ultra hydrating formula. Grab a ChapStick mixstix and get mixing!
Futter B.
Futter B.
Ford City
June 21, 2017, noon
Review for: ChapStick Mixstix (Bundle Pack of 2) Lemon Berry Sorbet & Strawberry Banana Smoothie
Excellent for healing already chapped lips, but being someone with incredibly dry lips, I found it had rather poor moisturizing capabilities. While not being an effective moisturizer, it did have a pleasant flavor and smell. I would recommend this to someone who is prone to chapped lips, but is not looking to add moisture.
Kira O.
Kira O.
Pecks Mill
June 19, 2017, 11:02 p.m.
Amazing flavors and very moisturizing. I use these constantly, and my grandmother has even stolen a few from me. They're really nice on my lips, and they taste so good!
Kambree P.
Kambree P.
Hanover
June 22, 2017, 1:02 a.m.
Strawberry banana smells good!! I love it. I basically love any chap sticks lol. It a long lasting.  It helps my lips a lot. It effectively.
Danny C.
Danny C.
Tegucigalpa, Honduras
June 22, 2017, 11:03 p.m.
me encanto !!! Creamy formula and quite durable. I love its taste . The size is comfortable to save wherever you want The price is quite low