ChapStick® Mixstix (Bundle Pack of 2) Lemon Berry Sorbet & Strawberry Banana Smoothie uploaded by Mariela O.

BY CHAPSTICK

The amazing dual-sided lip balm that can be used to create new flavor combinations. Use each side individually, or layer each side on your lips create a third flavor, each with an ultra hydrating formula. Grab a ChapStick mixstix and get mixing! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Molly H.
I really did like this chapstick considering it had two sides with two different flavors. It seemed to give me a lot of moisture as soon as I put it on. Throughout the day, you have to apply it a lot of times in order to keep the moisture. If you didn't it would just dry out on your lips and not really help. So overall great product just not very long lasting.
Kim T.
Nebraska
I have used the Lemon Berry Sorbet Flavor of these Chapstick Mixstix. I believe my sister also had the Strawberry Banana Smoothie Flavor. There is nothing really too special about these except that the smells/flavors are soo good!! I really did enjoy that about them. The moisture is something I prefer from that of a Carmex sort of chapstick(squeeze). It was not horrible though. I do recommend if you like smells/flavors like these.
Elizabeth C.
Craigsville, WV
I bought and used the strawberry banana smoothie chapstick and really liked it. It smells great and I like that you have two scents in one tube so you can use them separately or mix them together for three different scents. They are very moisturizing and keep lips nice, soft, and smooth. I have tried other chapstick brands like eos and blistex and none of them can compete with chapstick to me anyways.
Asia P.
When I first bought this product it was only because I needed it really quick and it was only like a dollar so I went for it so when I first put it on my lips it was so smooth and I couldn't stop putting it on. The banana side was so smooth it smelled good I wanted to eat it my lips wasn't chapped In my opinion that if you are looking for a new cheap chapstick you should definitely go for this one
Aveen H.
Leaves my lips feeling soft and smooth. I love this product, I use this along with some other products but this one has to be one of my favorites. If you're thinking about trying it, then I say go for it. I don't think you will be disappointed. I love it!
Christeen M.
Portsmouth
I really like the double sides.. it's almost like have two different lip products in one. The price was good and it lasted for a long time. It doesn't work well in the sun it did melt alittle but that's really fine since it's not meant to be in the sun
Anna O.
When I first tried out this product I just got it, because the flavors sounded good for my lips. When I tested it out I really liked it. My boyfriend then tried it out and he also liked it because his lips are usually dry. He like it because when he would work it wouldn't dry as fast it lasted quite a long time. So I do recommend this ChapStick
Phadra p.
New Bedford
MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE LIP MOISTURIZERS!  Honestly i have never found a more innovative chapstick.  you run out of one you have another on the same stick/tube. You can find this product anywhere too for an average of $3.00 I would buy this product over and over for the rest of my life! I have never found something so amazing
💖 C.
Los Angeles
I really liked these! My favorite part about it was that there was two sticks, and I run out of lip balm fast, so it's perfect for my dry lips! I've only bought this once but I wouldn't buy it again because I'm now cruelty free. But if you're in the market for something really fun, then this is what you need!
Holly W.
Love this product! I have very dry lips but struggle to use chapstick, this products makes me want to constantly reapply! I have horribly dry lips but this product does the job- most importantly I'm enjoying a sweet taste on my lips without any calories! Love the flavor combo- makes putting on chapstick fun!