ChapStick® Mixstix (Bundle Pack of 2) Lemon Berry Sorbet & Strawberry Banana Smoothie

BY CHAPSTICK

The amazing dual-sided lip balm that can be used to create new flavor combinations. Use each side individually, or layer each side on your lips create a third flavor, each with an ultra hydrating formula. Grab a ChapStick mixstix and get mixing! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Heather M.
Heather M.
Atlas
I am extremely picky when it comes to what scents I will tolerate. Especially so close to my nose. However, I was pleasantly surprised at the scent of this chapstick. Loved the smell, and I had a hard time trying not to lick it off because it smelled so good! But it definitely is one of my favorite scents if I buy ChapStick products.
Futter B.
Futter B.
Ford City
Excellent for healing already chapped lips, but being someone with incredibly dry lips, I found it had rather poor moisturizing capabilities. While not being an effective moisturizer, it did have a pleasant flavor and smell. I would recommend this to someone who is prone to chapped lips, but is not looking to add moisture.
Jenna E.
Jenna E.
warren,Michigan
I normally have super chapped lips and didn't think this would work but I was completely wrong!Normally chapsticks that are flavored don't work really well but this one beat my expectations.Not only do they taste super good but they really do hydrate.10/10 recommend to a friend!
Guadalupe -.
Guadalupe -.
Cudahy, Wi
One of my favorites to use because there are two options.  Has a unique look with it having two ends but also tends to look like a glue stick.  I have used it many times when I can't find any of others, tends to be a last resort because the moisture it provides is low.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Lyles, TN
Love it!  One of my "don't leave home without" products!  I even use it as a "primer" before applying lip color.  The Lemon Berry and Strawberry Banana gives it an amazing taste and scent.  It's the perfect product for summer or anytime! Highly recommend!
Cecelia W.
Cecelia W.
Florida
I bought this chapstick at Walmart because it was on clearance and I was desperate and for a while it was great! And held moisture but after a week or two I guess it dried and got gritty and it was really gross on my lips
Grace G.
Grace G.
Avondale
I must admit, I loooooove this product! It's very gentle on my lips whenever I apply it. I am satisfied with this lip balm and I like the packaging it comes in. I recommend this to family, friends, and classmates!
Sabrina L.
Sabrina L.
Bellingham, WA
I love fruity things. And you can never go wrong with chap stick not only do I really like it, I Carry it everywhere I go. I would definitely recommend this product to others and I will always be buying it when I am out!
Mochi T.
Mochi T.
This product is so amazing because some times though cap sticks are from the same brand some are better than the other at certain times and so this product does a great job of putting 2 chopsticks in one!
Kira O.
Kira O.
Pecks Mill
Amazing flavors and very moisturizing. I use these constantly, and my grandmother has even stolen a few from me. They're really nice on my lips, and they taste so good!