BY CHAPSTICK

Some days, it takes a little more to get your lips looking and feeling their healthy best. That's what ChapStick®Medicated is all about. It quickly soothes the pain, hydrates with moisturizers and seals in moisture with a light, protective barrier to help heal severely dry, chapped lips.

Medicated

• Contains camphor, cooling menthol and phenol to relieve pain

• Soothes, hydrates and helps heal severely chapped lips

• Soothes and cools sore lips

arachidyl propionate, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, cocoa butter, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, oleyl alcohol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, white wax

ChapStick® Medicated Lip Balm
  • "I got this stuff when I got really bad wind burn on my lips. It really works well and I use it for chapped lips as well." in 1275 reviews
  • "It's one of my favorites in the winter. It helps super chapped lips and after a few days your lips stay softer. They don't get really chapped right after using it like some product. Defiantly recommend. " in 693 reviews
  • "My absolute favorite! Would love to receive a sample. I purchased at my local CVS store. I use it a lot during the winter, it is very effective at moisturizing and at a good pricey too and great value, I would definately recommend to friends and family" in 84 reviews
Lo K.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite one in the whole Chapstick line! It smell so fresh and really opens you up - especially if you are a little stuffed up! When I’m sick this is my got to the entire time. Being sick can suck the life out of your lips so I make sure to always have this on. It kind of give a cooling/refreshing feel to the lips. Fun little tip: I even use Chapstick for my cuticles if they are super dry or to prevent them from getting dry in the winter. I put some on before bed and my cuticles stay nice and healthy!
Healy J.
Watertown
This is my favorite chapstick.  It smells great,  it feels really nice on your lips. Its effective and actually feels like its working.  I don't need to reapply as often as other brands.  Good price, but some places do not carry this type anymore.  It's the only chapstick I use.
Kendra G.
Bella Vista
I bought this product because my lips were extremely dry from being in the wind and chapped. Chapstick never disappoints this worked wonderfully and being medicated I worried it would burn but it didn’t at all!! For those extreme cases try this product for sure! Chapstick always comes thru for me.
Cristina F.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Good at moisturizing lips temporarily. Has spf, which i like. Has a numbing taste/quality that is different than other chapstick. Doesn’t last long though- I’m constantly reapplying. It doesn’t seem to be effective for long term moisturizing. Cheap so I’m a repeat buyer. Can get local drugstore.
amanda p.
While this particular lip balm is not as buttery soft like other lip balms ive tried, when i need a no nonsense lip treatment i always reach for this. This soothes my chapped lips instantly and within a day or two of applying to my lips, all my irritation from the wind and cold are gone.
Alexis C.
Pittsburgh
This is my go to Chapstick when I'm on the go (in the car, in between classes, going out). It's inexpensive and keeps my lips moisturized for hours. I can find this product at about any local store I go into, which is convenient because I know I'll always be able to but it.
Brandi G.
Benton
Does what it says it will do. I feel like sometimes these stain my lips a bit and I look like I've been drinking kool aid, so keep that in mind when choosing a color of any chapstick product. Otherwise a great product and a trusted brand. Will continue to purchase for my family.
Avisha ♥.
New york
This chapstick is good for a drugstore lip care product. If you live in a cold and dry climate, this is perfect to put on before you go out. One con is that you need to keep reapplying it because your lips do go back to being dry and chapped if you don’t use it consistently.
Kathrine E.
Irvine , CA
Growing up this was my go to chap stick. However, as I gotten older my lips haven’t been able to adapt to many of these medicated chapsticks. Maybe it’s just my lips but it just doesn’t work like it used to. The price is great and hopefully this ends up working for others.
Jensen H.
Purchased at: Target
I bought the medicated version of chapstick when my lips began to get incredibly dry after moving to Colorado. My lips were cracked and super uncomfortable until I started using this. After using it my lips began to get softer and softer. I highly recommend this product!
Nohemi F.
Houston
Does this have a medicated taste to it? I've bought others that sorta taste like they have neosporin in it.
Sandra M.
Centralia, WA
Why is it hard to find?
Joanna L.
I wanted to know if this medicated chapstick really works? I have tried other products but they don’t seem to work in these cold temperatures when your lips crack.
Amanda H.
North Babylon, NY
What’s the best chapstick
Rhia M.
My son gets super chapped lips during the winter. Is this chapstick good? How does it compare to burts bees or Carmex? Better or worse?

Amazon