BY CHAPSTICK

Some days, it takes a little more to get your lips looking and feeling their healthy best. That's what ChapStick®Medicated is all about. It quickly soothes the pain, hydrates with moisturizers and seals in moisture with a light, protective barrier to help heal severely dry, chapped lips.

Medicated

• Contains camphor, cooling menthol and phenol to relieve pain

• Soothes, hydrates and helps heal severely chapped lips

• Soothes and cools sore lips

arachidyl propionate, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, cocoa butter, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, oleyl alcohol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, white wax

ChapStick® Medicated Lip Balm

Start your review of ChapStick® Medicated Lip Balm!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I got this stuff when I got really bad wind burn on my lips. It really works well and I use it for chapped lips as well." in 1275 reviews
  • "It's one of my favorites in the winter. It helps super chapped lips and after a few days your lips stay softer. They don't get really chapped right after using it like some product. Defiantly recommend. " in 693 reviews
  • "My absolute favorite! Would love to receive a sample. I purchased at my local CVS store. I use it a lot during the winter, it is very effective at moisturizing and at a good pricey too and great value, I would definately recommend to friends and family" in 84 reviews
Elizabeth K.
This chapstick works really well, and I would recommend it. I use to always have dry and chapped lips. I use to use EOS chapstick, cause they smelled good and everyone used them, but it was like a layer of wax or something on my lips and my lips would always dry out and it just felt weird. Then, about a year ago, my aunt got me this, and it really worked. It keeps my lips hydrated, so they aren’t cracked anymore like they use to always be before. I love it so much and It’s my favorite chapstick/lip balm and I bring it with me everywhere. 5 STARS!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
this is my all time fave chapstick. i have a million tubes of this stuff laying around, and i will always always always go back to this specific product. the packaging is simple and neat, the product itself is fantastic. it smells great too. i lips tend to get chapped, red and irritated especially during the cold, dry NorthEast winters. this lipbalm is my holy grail of all other lipbalms, no Bs. besides putting it on throughout the day, it's an absolute staple and MUST for my bedtime routine. apply before going to sleep to wake up with luscious, healed, and beautifully nourished lips (: will always recommend this brand and more specifically this product to everyone i know.
Jimena M.
Brighton, MA
I have a feeling that the classic variety of ChapStick is the same recipe that has been used since the birth of ChapStick in the 1880's. This is your Dad's chapstick in every way. "Dad, can I borrow your ChapStick?" He'd hand you this. No "fruity" flavors or colors. It tastes like medicine, but in a good way. You can feel and taste it working. This is your "once a day" chapstick that you pile on in the morning before you go out and work in the corn fields. No one is going to mistake this for lipstick. No sir.
Alana C.
Spokane
I don’t understand how this medicated version is supposed to be any better than the regular chapsticks from this brand. In my opinion it was worse. It left my lips feeling dry with kind of a gross waxy layer. I purchased this product and the mint flavor from this brand in a pinch because I needed chapstick while I was at Walgreens and they didn’t have the normal brand that I buy and after trying these two, I will never buy another Chapstick brand chapstick.
Leah R.
Rochester, MN
I used to really like this but you have to be a fan of camphor. It is not a "clean" product by any means and some say it can be quite drying. That's because it is an occlusive to the extent that it seals in existing moisture but doesn't let the surface breath and seals in dirt that is existing. I found that it cured my chapped lips but if you are not a fan of the smell or taste of menthol/camphor this is not for you.
Tangie S.
Dallas
I struggled with dry, cracked skin near my lip for months and it was very discouraging. I felt so insecure about it. I tried so man products to heal the problem, but results for minimal. When I started using this medical chap stick, my skin was healed in less than one week! I highly recommend.
Alli R.
columbus, OH
Ok I love this stuff and it keeps my lips smooth when I use it, but I am a firm believer that using chapstick only makes you need it more. I don't notice too much of a difference between medicated and regular. When I don't use it, I don't find myself getting chapped lips as often, even in the winter. I think there are other lip balm brands (aquaphor, burts bees) that don't make your lips rely on it
Kayla M.
Tampa
I do not use this one often but I definitely do not like the smell but it is medicated. It does seem to help with dryness of lips but cant really say how effective it is as I do not use it often. The packaging is simple so east to open and I would say try it out for yourself , it is medicated so it will probably help those who have dry skin. The few times Ive used it my lips did get more moist.
Lauren E.
Blue Springs
Price is key! This is so cheap for any budget and it’s in most stores close to check out to it’s super convenient! The product works great and it’s worth a few cents more to get the medicated if ur lips are hurting at all from being chapped or wind blown. I use it on my kids when they suck on their lips from anxiety and I like that it doesn’t taste good so they don’t try to lick it off.
Myyale'a P.
philadelphia
Chapstick will always be in my beauty bag because it is perfect to wear under lipstick to keep your lips feeling moisturized. I’ve only used the medicated lip balm once, but it helped repair my lips in no time. It kept my lips from getting dried out and cracking even more. I would definitely purchase it again if I needed to, but the standard chapstick works wonders as well.
Nohemi F.
Houston
Does this have a medicated taste to it? I've bought others that sorta taste like they have neosporin in it.
Sandra M.
Centralia, WA
Why is it hard to find?
Amanda H.
North Babylon, NY
What’s the best chapstick
Rhia M.
My son gets super chapped lips during the winter. Is this chapstick good? How does it compare to burts bees or Carmex? Better or worse?

Walmart