BY CHAPSTICK

Some days, it takes a little more to get your lips looking and feeling their healthy best. That's what ChapStick®Medicated is all about. It quickly soothes the pain, hydrates with moisturizers and seals in moisture with a light, protective barrier to help heal severely dry, chapped lips.

Medicated

• Contains camphor, cooling menthol and phenol to relieve pain

• Soothes, hydrates and helps heal severely chapped lips

• Soothes and cools sore lips

arachidyl propionate, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, cocoa butter, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, oleyl alcohol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, white wax

ChapStick® Medicated Lip Balm
  • "I got this stuff when I got really bad wind burn on my lips. It really works well and I use it for chapped lips as well." in 1275 reviews
  • "It's one of my favorites in the winter. It helps super chapped lips and after a few days your lips stay softer. They don't get really chapped right after using it like some product. Defiantly recommend. " in 693 reviews
  • "My absolute favorite! Would love to receive a sample. I purchased at my local CVS store. I use it a lot during the winter, it is very effective at moisturizing and at a good pricey too and great value, I would definately recommend to friends and family" in 84 reviews
Rebecca V.
I have used this product for the past ten years. I have one in my pocket at all times plus one everywhere in my house, car, office and purse. I even purchase them in bulk so I never run out. It has a pleasant smell. It goes on very smooth. Not waxy at all. My lips stay soft and moist forever. I can go hours without reapplying. If I have chapped lips I just need to put this one at night and I wake up the next morning with the chapped lips gone. I have found nothing like it. I absolutely love this product. ChapStick® Medicated Lip Balm
Lo K.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite one in the whole Chapstick line! It smell so fresh and really opens you up - especially if you are a little stuffed up! When I’m sick this is my got to the entire time. Being sick can suck the life out of your lips so I make sure to always have this on. It kind of give a cooling/refreshing feel to the lips. Fun little tip: I even use Chapstick for my cuticles if they are super dry or to prevent them from getting dry in the winter. I put some on before bed and my cuticles stay nice and healthy!
Amanda H.
Greenville, MO
I love this one, and I personally like the mentholated scent! It does work quicker than the non-medicated versions. It heals sore, cracked, chapped, painful lips pretty quickly. I love how your lips actually feel so moisturized after using it. They're no expensive, they're portable, and easy to find! It can burn a tiny bit if your lips are cracked. ChapStick® Medicated Lip Balm
Cara G.
Ramona
Oh I think the Chapstick brand is everyone's go to balm. It always works and its always cheap! Original heal my lips or a sweet fruity flavor for girls and the fancy clips that go over the lid chapstick brand is and always has been the trusted maybe even oldest lip balm brand. I know I always even if I don't actually need it I head a tube when I'm in line at the grocery store just in case
Healy J.
Watertown
This is my favorite chapstick.  It smells great,  it feels really nice on your lips. Its effective and actually feels like its working.  I don't need to reapply as often as other brands.  Good price, but some places do not carry this type anymore.  It's the only chapstick I use.
amanda p.
While this particular lip balm is not as buttery soft like other lip balms ive tried, when i need a no nonsense lip treatment i always reach for this. This soothes my chapped lips instantly and within a day or two of applying to my lips, all my irritation from the wind and cold are gone.
Alexis C.
Pittsburgh
This is my go to Chapstick when I'm on the go (in the car, in between classes, going out). It's inexpensive and keeps my lips moisturized for hours. I can find this product at about any local store I go into, which is convenient because I know I'll always be able to but it.
Avisha ♥.
New york
This chapstick is good for a drugstore lip care product. If you live in a cold and dry climate, this is perfect to put on before you go out. One con is that you need to keep reapplying it because your lips do go back to being dry and chapped if you don’t use it consistently.
Kaitlyn M.
Toledo
I mean it's Chapstick everyone has.some. flavoring optional, I've bought it like a hundred times and will buy it a hundred more. It's super soft on the lips and recently I found the medicated ones, and it blew my expectations out of the water. I would totally buy it again.
Jensen H.
Purchased at: Target
I bought the medicated version of chapstick when my lips began to get incredibly dry after moving to Colorado. My lips were cracked and super uncomfortable until I started using this. After using it my lips began to get softer and softer. I highly recommend this product!
Nohemi F.
Houston
Does this have a medicated taste to it? I've bought others that sorta taste like they have neosporin in it.
Sandra M.
Centralia, WA
Why is it hard to find?
Joanna L.
I wanted to know if this medicated chapstick really works? I have tried other products but they don’t seem to work in these cold temperatures when your lips crack.
Amanda H.
North Babylon, NY
What’s the best chapstick
Rhia M.
My son gets super chapped lips during the winter. Is this chapstick good? How does it compare to burts bees or Carmex? Better or worse?

Amazon