BY CHAPSTICK #70 in Lip Care

Chap Stick Lip Balm contains SPF 4 protection, to moisturize and protect your lips. see more...

Buy on Kmart
  • "It really leaves your lips well moisturized but sometime it leaves my lips with pieces of the chap stick" in 2 reviews
  • "It feels a little bit thicker than the non-medicated Chapstick Classic." in 1 review
  • "My lips get super chapped in the winter and this Chapstick does not dry out my lips like other brands." in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite chap stick flavor!" in 1 review
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
Honestly this is one of my all-time favorites that I go back to time and time again. Medicated Chapstick goes on smoothly, it moisturizes the heck out of your lips, and lasts such a long time (we're talking hours here, people). I got my whole family hooked on this stuff and we're always stocking up on it. It leaves a nice sheen, too, so even if you aren't wearing any other products, you look a little done up :)
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Saint Peters, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go to chapstick anytime of the day along with any season. I've tried so many chapsticks and this is the only one that really repairs my lips when they get dry or cracked. I have multiple tubes of this with and around me at all times. Affordable, I can always find this at my local drugstores. Holy grail, must have right here!
Debbie A.
Debbie A.
Miami, Florida 33195-3413
Toda persona debe tener uno de estos, es importante cuidarnos y si lo hacemos como un habito con bastante frecuencia veremos resultados. lo ideal es utilizarlo antes de exponerte al sol para mantener labios hidratos sin embargo yo lo utilizo a toda hora y en todo momento.
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
I'm using this product currently and I really like the cold sensation it leaves on your lips. I've repurchased this a few times because it is a nice base for your lipstick. It's not very hydrating but feels amazing when you have it on.
Becky P.
Becky P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I get extremely dry lips and so I've tried many, many brands but I always come back to good ol' Chapstick.

The medicated version feels great going on and I don't need to reapply very often. Plus I can get it anywhere and it's cheap!
Clara C.
Clara C.
Glendale, CA
This is definitely my favorite version of chapstick. The moisturizer keeps my lips from chapping especially during the winter months. I have been using this product daily for at least 4 years.
Kandice C.
Kandice C.
Fort Stewart, GA
It did the job! Left my lips feeling smooth! I would recommend this product to someone with just regular chapped lips.
Christina H.
Christina H.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Lip Balm Medicated 0.15 oz; 4 g
Love this chap stick... use it throughout the year!! Greta product and will continue to buy!!
Christina K.
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Lip Balm Medicated 0.15 oz; 4 g
Chap stick brand is my go to lip balm. I just love all the types of flavors that have.
Emilie M.
Emilie M.
Manville
Review for: Lip Balm Medicated 0.15 oz; 4 g
I loved this product, I had dry flakey looking lips this last winter and my lips keep cracking it was horrible! Nothing I found was working till I found this amazing medicated lip balm! Best thing ever such a smooth silky apply and it relieved my lips from the soreness from cracking Like instantly it out so much hydration back into my lips they healed up in like 4 days of using this! Only problem I had is I had to apply it multiple times a day and when I mean multiple I mean like 50xs a day bc my lips where so sore and soaking up the medicated balm so quickly other then that a fantastic product just loved it!!
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
Centralia, WA
Why is it hard to find?
Rhia H.
Rhia H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My son gets super chapped lips during the winter. Is this chapstick good? How does it compare to burts bees or Carmex? Better or worse?