BY CHAPSTICK

Some days, it takes a little more to get your lips looking and feeling their healthy best. That's what ChapStick®Medicated is all about. It quickly soothes the pain, hydrates with moisturizers and seals in moisture with a light, protective barrier to help heal severely dry, chapped lips.

Medicated

• Contains camphor, cooling menthol and phenol to relieve pain

• Soothes, hydrates and helps heal severely chapped lips

• Soothes and cools sore lips

arachidyl propionate, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, cocoa butter, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, methylparaben, octyldodecanol, oleyl alcohol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, propylparaben, white wax

• My son gets super chapped lips during the winter. Is this...1 Answers
  • Does this have a medicated taste to it? I've bought other...8 Answers
  • Why is it hard to find?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "It's one of my favorites in the winter. It helps super chapped lips and after a few days your lips stay softer. They don't get really chapped right after using it like some product. Defiantly recommend. " in 685 reviews
  • "My absolute favorite! Would love to receive a sample. I purchased at my local CVS store. I use it a lot during the winter, it is very effective at moisturizing and at a good pricey too and great value, I would definately recommend to friends and family" in 84 reviews
Lissa S.
Crescent City, CA
Review for: Chapstick External Analgesic/Skin Protectant, Classic, Medicated Lip Balm 0.15 Oz / 4 Gr (Pack of 6) more...
During the winter original medicated chapstick does the job! Located at a local drug store and sometimes at certain gas stations. It’s perfect to keep in your purse or in your car for on the go. Has a refreshing scent and keep those puckers from cracking! Love using it right before I go to bed and adding just a little after I put on my lip liner or liquid lipstick in the morning.
Crystal M.
San Antonio
This chapstick is great for chapped, dry lips and mine are always dry!! It has a cooling affect so soothes my lips if they are sore from peeling. The smell reminds me of Vaseline. I always keep this on hand and recommend to anyone needing some lip therapy. I put 4 stars because Its not the chapstick I reach for on a daily bases. I probably use it once a week.
Shannon L.
Akron
Review for: Chapstick External Analgesic/Skin Protectant, Classic, Medicated Lip Balm 0.15 Oz / 4 Gr (Pack of 6), 6 Pack - ChapStick, Classic Medicated Lip Balm 0.15oz Each, 12 Pack - ChapStick, Classic Medicated Lip Balm 0.15oz Each, 4 Pack - ChapStick, Classic Medicated Lip Balm 0.15oz Each, 24 Pack - ChapStick, Classic Medicated Lip Balm 0.15oz Each, 2 Pack - ChapStick, Classic Medicated Lip Balm 0.15oz Each, 3 Pack - ChapStick, Classic Medicated Lip Balm 0.15oz Each, 5 Pack - ChapStick, Classic Medicated Lip Balm 0.15oz Each more...
Decent chapstick. I bought this for my chronic winter dry lips. I don’t think it repaired my lips more than any other chapstick, but I don’t have any negatives to it. The smell isn’t my favorite but that’s not a big deal. Overall if you are just looking for a nice chapstick this is for you but if your lips are extremely damaged you won’t get much out of it.
Angelina B.
Keene , NH
Review for: 3 Pack - ChapStick, Classic Medicated Lip Balm 0.15oz Each more...
ChapStick® Medicated If you live in New England than like the rest of us who live here you get chapped lips 👄 ughhh The chapstick I most recommend and the one we all grew up on is chapstick, and if your anything like me you will need the best of the best chapstick Medicated ! It works great like my lips have never felt so soft and they don't crack anymore or hurt ! I don't have to keep reapplying all day , I put it on before going out and it last all day ! You get the most for your dollar and you can buy it almost anywhere you shop daily! If you want amazing smooth soft lips 👄 get chapstick!!!!! You won't regret it !
Nicole C.
Review for: Other more...
I love this chapstick. It doesn’t really have a smell, my lips feel SO soft and smooth instantly after putting it on. This is probably my favorite chapstick ever I always buy this one now. My sister is super picky about what she puts on her lips cause she’s sensitive to everything and she loves this chapstick too.
Tori W.
Review for: 2 Pack - ChapStick, Classic Medicated Lip Balm 0.15oz Each more...
This stuff is pretty decent. I find with a lot of Chapstick’s lip things, the wear isn’t for very long. I can tell the formula is different since this one is medicated, but it’s still a light wear. I love it for what it offers, though when my lips are bad enough to warrant “medicated” in a title- I would like a thicker feel and longer staying power!
Danielle B.
Sterling, CT
I like the medicated Chapstick over the other medicated lip treatments because it works well for me & it does not smell like vanilla, cupcake or sugar cookie which I can not stand those artificial scents! This chapstick is for those that have dried chapped lips. You have to use it frequently but it works.
Shannon G.
New Castle, PA
Chapstick is my go to this time of year.  The winter months in the northeast are cold and drying, and Chapstick quickly heals and soothes my dry cracked lips.  I don't have to apply it very often and it lasts.  It also heals my kiddos' winter chapped lips with no problem.
Melanie B.
Moisturizes, nourishes, and lasts a long time. Really helps to heal cracked dry lips or prevent lips from becoming cracked and dry. As a Bostonian it's super important (well for me anyway) to make sure I always have a few good chapsticks in my make up bag all the time. This product does tingle when you put it on, even more so if your lips are already chapped. However I'm a firm believer that when you can feel that tingly feeling, it's because it's actually working. I could be very wrong but I find it to be true. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants to heal their chapped or dry lips.
Kandi B.
This will forever be my go to for chapstick. If you put it on before you go to sleep (and you’re not tossing and turning) your lips are so smooth in the morning. I instantly feel relief for dry lips. Unlike other brands, this doesn’t make your lips dry out or increase chapping.
Nohemi F.
Houston
Does this have a medicated taste to it? I've bought others that sorta taste like they have neosporin in it.
Sandra M.
Centralia, WA
Why is it hard to find?
Rhia M.
My son gets super chapped lips during the winter. Is this chapstick good? How does it compare to burts bees or Carmex? Better or worse?