ChapStick Mango Sunrise

by Chapstick

Here by popular demand! ChapStick® Fan Favorites are the flavors everyone’s talking about and all your friends want to try – and is it any wonder? If there were ever a single fruit that embodied everything tantalizing about the tropics, it’s surely the mango. Sweet, sensual and juicy, and colored like a sunrise, it’s no wonder mango is a tropical taste sensation. When you pair it with America’s favorite lip balm, you have a perfect combination: a luscious tropical ChapStick® flavor that keeps your lips protected and soft. Mango Sunrise lip balm is a little tube of paradise you can carry with you – and the 12-pack means you can be sure to always have a tube on hand. Share your little slices of heaven with friends and family or keep them all for yourself – we won’t judge! Featuring multipacks of regular-size (0.15 ounce) tubes of flavored lip balm, the collections in ChapStick® Fan Favorites are popular for a reason. Convenient and fun, yummy and oh-so-Instagrammable, these are the lip balms you’ll want to both wear and show off. Browse ChapStick® Fan Favorites to discover other must-have favorite lip balms of our biggest fans.

Had to tag a product because it won’t let me ask a simple question, on some contest it asked to confirm the email but honestly when I click on it, there are no options to do it.... ut makes no sense am I missing something?
What's your favorite scent? I have tried the coconut one but want to know if the other ones are good
Having a Chapstick that has no SPF, I tried them but don't you think the Chapstick without is the best for chapped lips?
Start your review of ChapStick Mango Sunrise!
Product Highlights
I love the smell and how it feels. Goes on smoothly and helps my very dry lips. in reviews
...balms. I always have chapstick on me. I love the way it moisturizes my chapped lips. It lasts a long time on my lips. Compares very well to similar products.in reviews
The Coconut Chapstick Lip Balm is really comfortable on your lips and it's also very moisturizing. I love it.in reviews
Clarissa R.
Jacksonville, FL
ChapStick Mango Sunrise uploaded by Clarissa R.
It so hard to find a great Lip-balm that is moisturizing, smells, and even tastes good! This one did just that! I would say it was definitely a God send and recommend to anyone who loves the smell of the tropics!
Angela C.
Mendham Twp, NJ
ChapStick Mango Sunrise uploaded by Angela C.
When I go to the snow this chapstick hydrates my lips very well, I love the smell it has. I protected my lips when they are dry because of the cold and prevents.
Kue H.
I love the smell. It doesn't stay hydrated for a long time. I do have to reapply frequently
Kaycee G.
Morrisville , NC
ChapStick Mango Sunrise uploaded by Kaycee G.
Purchased at: Publix
I bought this when it was on sale at my local grocery store. It smells very tropical and exactly like coconut. It is a little drying but it is perfect for the summer. I used to love this brand however I found out that it is not cruelty free. Therefore I will not be repurchasing it.
Ryen N.
Carrier Mills, IL
Very good! Smells like a pina colada! Keeps lips soft and hydrated! Will be buying again and again and again!!
Robert M.
Longwood, FL
This is quite possibly the worst tasting chapstick available. It doesn't taste or smell like coconut at all. Instead it tastes of pineapple, and I can't find any coconut in taste OR smell. It's altogether pretty gross.
Alina K.
I've been using this chap stick for about ten years and it's the best. It doesn't make my lips red. It leaves that natural look
emily A.
ChapStick Mango Sunrise uploaded by emily A.
Purchased at: Amazon
First chapstick I ever buy from the brand and I'm very impressed, no color but the moisture is very present. I love the scent! It's very affordable and small to carry around and i leave it in my glove compartment it hasn't melted.
Durenda G.
Mission, TX
This is my go to chapstick! I wear it everyday. I start off my routine by applying it to my lips so that when I go to put on my matte lipstick my lips are hydrated and soft all day! The price is so good and the varieties in flavors available are awesome!
Demeisha A.
Stl
Keeps lips moisturizer and soft. Very good sent. Not tacky. Would use daily. Good attractive color. No tint on lips. Smooth application onto lips.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...