ChapStick® LipShield 365 uploaded by Yeraldin M.ChapStick® LipShield 365 uploaded by BARBARA R.ChapStick® LipShield 365 uploaded by Terry G.

BY CHAPSTICK

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ingredients Known To Give Superior Moisturization Helps prevent sunburn Higher SPF gives more sun burn protection Helps prevent and temporarily protects chafed, chapped or cracked lips.

• I hate when I get a lip balm with extra SPF and it tastes...2 Answers
ChapStick® LipShield 365
  • "Nest chapstick in the world my lips hang out and it gets dry pretty fast so i use this and its the best one in the world give it two days and ill have moist lips in a second" in 61 reviews
  • "I love that this has SPF. I use it when I am going to be outside for a while and don't care about wearing a lip product with color. It works great! Definitely worth the $2 I paid for it. I highly recommend it for use when outdoors. It keeps lips from getting burned and keeps them moisturized. " in 33 reviews
  • "This is a must-have for summer! It is super moisturizing, and I love that it has SPF, which is especially important for summer. I use this almost every single day, and it makes my lips smooth while protecting them from the sun. It is also pretty cheap, so I recommend this to everyone!" in 15 reviews
Caitlin Q.
Wilmington , DE
This chap stick worked amazingly well for keeping my lips protected from the sun on 100 degree days out on the beach this summer. It went on smooth and creamy but wasn't overly thick and chunky like some chap sticks can be. However the taste is disgusting even just gently brushing your tongue against your lips or taking a sip of a drink gets the strong harsh flavor of sunscreen chapstick and flavoring into your mouth and it's very hard to get out. I also used it on my 5 year old to protect her lips and after one try she wouldn't use it again due to the taste. If you're not a person that minds the taste of sunscreen and are looking for great protection for your lips. This is definitely it.
Dana T.
Brentwood, NY
This has to be the worst product ever it's always a last resort. I lost my lip balm at work and had to purchase this. I knew it sucked but it just was worse than I remembered. the product sat on my lips that were chapped it looked and felt horrible. it feels like candle wax I had to keep applying over and over. I have full lips the stick was gone by the end of my shift. Thank god for blistex.
Jan P.
Atlanta, GA
I really like the smooth feeling of this on my lips. I have found that sometimes SPF lip care products dry my lips out and actually make them more chapped. This does not dry and it stays on for a good while. I like the 4 pack option as I put one in my softball bag, the pouch on my road bike and in pockets of a couple jackets just so I have it with my for various outdoor sports and activities. I recommend this product.
Karen O.
Corvallis
This is perfect for lake trips or any other trips where you'll be exposed to the sun, wind, and water for extended periods of time. It provides relief for windblown and chapped lips. The texture is great and I definitely have a couple of these in my car for such trips especially in the hot summer!
Drea H.
Las Vegas
It's a really good chapstick! Put it on and it makes my lips feel soft soon after. A small price and really great. The only chapstick I've been able to actually use of this full tube without losing it and it's such an easy apply. I would definitely buy this item again :)
Melanie H.
Fort Worth , TX
Left my lips super soft! It smelled really good too. I got it for about 3.00 at the store, for the price, I'm happy. It had cute packaging too! It will hold well together. I thought it would've been great and i was right! I have recommended this to my mom and friends.
Mckenzie D.
Stephenville, TX
Chapstick lipshield is a great way to protect your lips from the sun and feel moisturized at the same time. I bought it at Target and it's lasted me 3 months. The packaging is alright, but you only pay a few dollars so it's good enough. I don't think I'd recommend it to others because it's a very average product.
Earline P.
Duluth, ga
It helps sooth dry lips , and give your lips the best feeling ever! I would recommend this product to anyone,  My mom always use this product on me as a child , on me and my brother and sister,  I love it and will continue to use it , no matter what . Thank you
Melissa M.
Richmond, VA
This product is great! It protected my lips from dryness, as well as provided great SPF protection. My lips get sunburnt really easily, so I need protection and this definitely does that
Mallorie P.
Springdale, AR
This product is a must have for the whole family for beach vacations or any time spent in the sun. It lasts and is water resistant and has spf to protect you and your family. Will buy again.
Jessica M.
I hate when I get a lip balm with extra SPF and it tastes exactly like I put sunscreen on my lips.. is this one of those?