by Chapstick

Make every day a spa day with ChapStick® Total Hydration Conditioning Lip Scrub. It’s the perfect exfoliating treat to add to your everyday beauty routine. Gently exfoliating your lips with this rich, minty scrub may feel amazing, but that’s not why you should do it. Removing dead skin from dry lips is an important first step towards restoring your lips to their former glory. ChapStick® Total Hydration Conditioning Lip Scrub in Fresh Peppermint contains natural exfoliants in a luxurious, nourshing formula with a refreshing mint flavor. Whether you do it because it’s good for your lips or because it just feels and tastes great, the result is the same: smooth, soft luscious lips. ChapStick® Total Hydration Conditioning Lip Scrub is a must-have addition to your beauty routine. Made with naturally sourced ingredients including sugar crystals, maracuja and coconut oils, shea butter and vitamin E, this exfoliating scrub gently removes dry skin and beautifully conditions lips. To use, massage a small amount onto wet lips in a circular motion. Rinse or wipe off with a damp cloth. Finally, seal in long-lasting moisture and protection with a lip balm from the ChapStick® Total Hydration collection. .

Hey y’all! I’ve been looking at different lip scrubs and want to know which is the best brand/kind to buy? Open for all suggestions! Thanks in advance :)
[product:chapstick-total-hydration-conditioning-lip-scrub-fresh-peppermint] Does it take away dead skin from my lips?
Do your lips feel moisturized after using this? Or do you still apply chapstick after this product?
Start your review of Chapstick Lip Scrub Fresh Peppermint 1ct!
Jenniffer P.
North Bergen, NJ
Chapstick Lip Scrub Fresh Peppermint 1ct uploaded by Jenniffer P.
Super cheap and does a good job. I definitely love this product. The sugar-based formula is effective but moisturizing.
Anna W.
mars, PA
Chapstick Lip Scrub Fresh Peppermint 1ct uploaded by Anna W.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is great for exfoliating your lips! I used it about once a day usually and I love how soft my lips feel after!
Erica V.
Mukilteo, WA
Chapstick Lip Scrub Fresh Peppermint 1ct uploaded by Erica V.
One of my favorite lip scrubs. Add just enough exfoliation with a hydrating balance. The peppermint is cooling and refreshing.
Christie R.
San Diego, CA
Chapstick Lip Scrub Fresh Peppermint 1ct uploaded by Christie R.
I received this product in my 'lip monthly' bag. It feels great on & helped soothe my winter lips. I purchased another one at Target because I lost my original jar. I'd recommend it ! Hella hydraaattionn !
Kristina M.
Cambridge, MA
Chapstick Lip Scrub Fresh Peppermint 1ct uploaded by Kristina M.
I have been using this Lipscomb for a few years now. The tube is perfectly small and compact I always have one in my bag. The formula is sugar based with a cool peppermint scent. It gently exfoliates my lips while leaving a light coat of chapstick moisturizer .
Jasmine P.
Antioch, TN
Chapstick Lip Scrub Fresh Peppermint 1ct uploaded by Jasmine P.
Purchased at: Walmart
The best lip scrub ever! It is so hydrating and it gets all the dead skin off so easy. It leaves my lips feeling sooo soft and prepped for lipstick and gloss. I use this night and day, I can’t get enough of it.
Jacqueline O.
Van Nuys, CA
I could totally recommend this product.. of all the chapsticks and the balms I have tried this one is my absolute favorite .thisis my go-to one is the only one I trust and use I always had to have dry lips so chapped that they crack split and bleed the sad thing is that my young ones have developed also the vanilla scented one is absolutely scrumptious
Dre F.
Chapstick Lip Scrub Fresh Peppermint 1ct uploaded by Dre F.
Purchased at: CVS
The Chapstick Lip Scrub Fresh Peppermint 1ct has become my favorite lip scrub (and I’ve tried SO many from Sephora & Ulta - Too Faced, Bite Beauty, FRESH - in my search) .. it works miraculously, especially when i coupled it with Sephora’s SEPHORA COLLECTION Refresh and Prep Lip Scrubber .. It helped the application of the scrub and its effects to work that much better because the brush (which is dual sided) has short rubber bristles that perfectly remove any dry skin / problem areas, leaving flakey/dry lips instantly soothed, hydrated and glowing - & the peppermint flavoring leaves this cool, refreshing effect that makes the lips almost feel plumped. (And of course, any dry skin is removed painlessly). I love this product and absolutely recommend it to everyone, dry lips or not!
JOSELYN H.
Yuma
This product was okay. I liked the ELF lip exfoliate better, it comes in a stick form and has lots of sugar crystals. I feel like the crystals in this one are too sparse if that makes sense
Fernanda P.
Oklahoma City, OK
Chapstick Lip Scrub Fresh Peppermint 1ct uploaded by Fernanda P.
Purchased at: Target
I snagged this little one on the clearance aisle and I love it , it leaves my lips so soft and gives them a little color to them. (Couldn’t find the exact one)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kary M.
pittsburg
il y a un an
Chapstick Lip Scrub Fresh Peppermint 1ct Does it take away dead skin from my lips?
Ashley S. il y a un an