BY CHAPSTICK

Softens and protects lips every day with 11 moisturizing ingredients. SPF 15 provides UVB protection. Hydrating formula contains aloe and vitamin E. Sun Protection Factor: 15; Flavor: Lip Moisturizer; Capacity (Weight): 0.15 oz; Packing Type: Tube.... see more...

• Does this chap stick make your lips feel dry after a while On you...5 Answers
  • Do you think this dries out your lips in the long term?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Stephanie M.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Review for: Other more...
I’ve tried all sorts of Lip Balms, but I Always (I DO mean Always) Come Back to My Life Line, Cherry and/or Strawberry Flavored Chapstick! No knock off brands, it HAS TO BE ChapStick!! It’s 1 of my “Must Haves” or I freak out!
I had heard this is s VERY Addictive Lip Balm, (Which I always thought was an ole wives take). NOPE! If I am running low, or loose mine, I start licking my lips until they’re Raw!
Absolutely LOVE ChapStick!! It has my 2 👍’s Up Approval!!
Jessica V.
Review for: 2 Pack - ChapStick Lip Moisturizer SPF 15 0.15oz Each more...
What can I say? ChapStick® Lip Moisturizer SPF 15 is the original lip balm I grew up on. It is dependable and gets the job done. For the most part, it moisturizes my lips. However, for me, it doesn't make a significant change on my lips during the winter. Therefore, I only gave it four stars. Definitely try it out, if you haven't already.
Sara H.
Bloomsburg
This is a staple for me in the colder seasons.  My lips chap without fail at the first cold breeze of the fall season.  I prefer to not spend much on something that I will inevitably lose which is why I often opt for the ChapStick brand, but I also choose this lip balm brand because I looooooooove it.  Instantly relieves that uncomfortable dry feeling of chapped lips and it has a subtle yet sweet scent.  The lip balm also isn't oily, it is perfectly moisturizing!
Jessica M.
Shelbyville, KY
I originally found this when i very first got my first tattoo b/c i had intended to use it when i went to the tanning bed...needless to say, THAT didnt happen but i did continue to use and repurchase it for my lips for several years... Really just a slightly above average (for effectiveness) plain jane everyday chapstick for those of us who run thru them so fast its crazy to buy expensive ones. No scent, no tingle, nothing special except an SPF, but no downside to product for me.
Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
Review for: ChapStick Lip Moist Lip Balm - 3 Count (0.15 oz Each) more...
Chapstick is my number one to go product everybody knows it in the winter time your chips get your lips get so chapped it's embarrassing sometimes and the medicated one I have learned that when winter hits I'm always on it
Amber W.
Milliken, CO
I like this stuff. I feel like to keep the moisture I want I have to reapply a lot. This is my back up lip balm if I cant find my new go-to brand. Once my lips get too dry or overly chapped, I feel like it's not effective.
Yaxeny C.
Cambridge, MA
Leaves your lips feeling moisturized and you feel safe knowing it's protected with spf. Very affordable and I wish it had a creamier feel to it where it lasts way longer, I feel like I have to keep applying to get the moisture that I want but another chopstick I have doesn't do that. Still great if you don't wanna break your wallet.
gabrielle p.
Kind of a classic/staple for anyone who cares about their lips! Super gentle with SPF protection, perfect to grab for on the go. Not exactly life changing, but it gets the job done! Easy to find bright blue packaging in my purse. Definitely something I'd recommend if a friend REALLY needed something last minute.
;) W.
The chapstick are great and definitely good for some people,but I feel like they are more about smells than actually doing good on your lips,but still pretty good on lips
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
I love the chapstick brand they works good. But I'm so sad they discontinued one of the best ones they ever made, which was the vanilla mint. Nothing will ever compare to that one.
Brenda S.
Pocatello, ID
Does this chap stick make your lips feel dry after a while On your lips?
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Do you think this dries out your lips in the long term?