BY CHAPSTICK

Brealin W.
Brealin W.
Huntington, WV
Review for: ChapStick® Lip Moisturizer Green Apple 3 ct Carded Pack
I was so sad when I tried these. I am a huge Chapstick mositurizer fan and love the feel of it on my lips because it is not thin and greasy. Well this one was thin and greasy which I was not expecting at all. It smells nice but I couldn't handle having it on m lips without them getting irritated. I ended up using the other two in the set for gifts.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Everything about this Chapstick makes me happy. It literally smells like green apple jolly ranchers and is super moisturizing. I have purchased the three pack at least five times. And the price for all three is amazing. I looooooove this Chapstick!
gigifortune12 H.
gigifortune12 H.
San Antonio, TX
I love this stuff.. I love collecting as many different flavors I find of chapstick and this one really smells like green apples. It also moisturizes my lips very well and even all through the night. Would recommend to anyone wanting to try it.
Stafford M.
Stafford M.
Chattanooga, TN
Love the scent of these and they leave my lips feeling moisture and don't get chap anymore and I would recommend this to people that have chap lips that stay chap and this will cure it. And they smell amazing and Come with a lot more of scents
Amy M.
Amy M.
Chazy, NY
Review for: ChapStick® Lip Moisturizer Green Apple 3 ct Carded Pack
Bought this because pharmacist recommended it to me for basic lip therapy cause my lips are always so dry and cause of complexion. Very happy I did!! Provides lots of moisture for more extended time than others have for me.
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Costa Mesa, CA
I love this chapstick! I have never been one to like a minty type (my husband always uses the black one) and I am trying to switch him to this one lol I hate kissing him with the other one on.
Hailey R.
Hailey R.
Cocoa, FL
This is very green apple-y. It is very hydrating and keeps my lips from being chapped and smells good as well! If you like green apples you should definitely give this a try!
Rosi G.
Rosi G.
I always get chapped lips so I'm always needing some Chapstick but I get tired of using cherry all the time! This green apple one is awesome! Smells amazing too!
breanna d.
breanna d.
I hate the original flavor of the Chapstick. I am so happy they came out with this flavor. it is definitely to die for! will purchase again.
Emma J.
Emma J.
I love the smell of this stuff. It smells like it's just a green apple in the tube instead of chapstick. It works wonderful for my dry lips.