BY CHAPSTICK

Liz T.
Pensacola
This product smelled really good but just didnt work for me. Didn’t really improve my chapped-ness that was already there. Felt kind of waxy. Felt more of like a barrier for the skin on your lips rather than something to remove the dryness.
Brittany B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I buy the chapstick brand I always get the green apple because it is my absolute favorite smell they have! Plus it tastes good if it gets in your mouth. I don't feel that it lasts as long as some other brands but I will continue to buy.
Hannah O.
Owasso, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my absolute favorite chapstick. I have a tube of this in every jacket pocket and vehicle I own. It’s so moisturizing and keeps my lips feeling silky smooth. As long as I use this chapstick my lips never get chapped in the winter. The apple flavor also smells really good. The price is super affordable. Overall this is an amazing product! I recommend this to everyone and will continue using it as long as it’s being sold!
Kayla G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This tastes like an even more sugar version of those caramel apple suckers you can buy in the fall. It carries the same wear as the classic Chapstick, same dirt cheap price point.
I'm addicted to lip products, especially lip balms, so I got this in a gift basket from a coworker. It's not a flavor I would get again, as it is super sweet, but I have it on deck as my backup at work!
Tytianna' W.
Smells Great. Lips Feel nice.Cheap at walmart $2.23. Meets expectations for sure, moisture , and softens last for about 2-3 hours. sometimes when lips are dry chapstick makes then feel so refreshed.
Allison M.
Coon Rapids, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This flavor is so strong, making this a fun flavor of chapstick for sure. I like that it doesn’t show up green on your lips. The blue raspberry flavor shows a bit, & as an adult that is embarrassing. However I love this green apple flavor & would highly recommend this to others.
Cait F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this chapstick. It’s incredibly moisturizing and is a great price. The green apple flavor makes it nice to use and smell. My toddler also doesn’t mind using chapstick as long as it’s green apple. Anything to keep his lips healthy during the dry winter is worth it to me!
1 P.
Katy, TX
I love the way this product smells, and the way it goes on. Amazing price for the quality of the product. It leaves my lips feeling refreshed and amazing. Would definitely buy this again and recommend it to everyone especially on these cold winter days.
Yahaira  R.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I feel like it's different from when I used it a long time ago. But it could be since it's been forever since I've used this lip balm. It does it's job still and does moisturize my lips still. I would still try again if I really needed a backup.
Ashlee W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite lip balm of all time, not only is it incredibly moisturizing but it smells SO GOOD. It smells like a green apple jolly rancher, and had a really great taste as well. I’ve repurchased this many times over the years.