BY CHAPSTICK #92 in Lip Care

Buy on Walmart
Brealin W.
Brealin W.
Huntington, WV
I was so sad when I tried these. I am a huge Chapstick mositurizer fan and love the feel of it on my lips because it is not thin and greasy. Well this one was thin and greasy which I was not expecting at all. It smells nice but I couldn't handle having it on m lips without them getting irritated. I ended up using the other two in the set for gifts.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Everything about this Chapstick makes me happy. It literally smells like green apple jolly ranchers and is super moisturizing. I have purchased the three pack at least five times. And the price for all three is amazing. I looooooove this Chapstick!
Amy M.
Amy M.
Chazy, NY
Bought this because pharmacist recommended it to me for basic lip therapy cause my lips are always so dry and cause of complexion. Very happy I did!! Provides lots of moisture for more extended time than others have for me.
JenniferShannon G.
JenniferShannon G.
Ashton, WV
Love this chapstick. Its great for sunblock and moisture. It comes a lot of different flavors and varieties. I buy it usually at walmart.
Stephani R.
Stephani R.
Hoover, AL
I purchased the Green Apple Chapstick on a whim. It was inexpensive, and of course, how can you help but consider how long this brand has been around? And how can I possibly go wrong for this price? At worst, I'll just keep it tucked away in my purse to fall back on when my lips are feeling dry, or I know I'm going to be in the sun. Nevertheless, despite my "meh" expectations, I was COMPLETELY blown away and fully impressed. It's hydrating and pleasant to use - I keep a tube with me at all time - even in my desk drawer. I wouldn't be without it now that I've found it. LOVE!!
Kelli K.
Kelli K.
White House
This Chapstick is very moisturizing. It doesn't burn or sting your lips but it also doesn't feel too heavy, it is light and feels like a nice layer. The smell is amazing! I think it is a good value for what you pay, most Chapsticks aren't too expensive. I would recommend this to anyone looking to protect your lips but not necessarily someone who is looking for something to heal lip issues.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
This product is really good for moisturizing the lips, but there are better ones out there. However the product itself for the price is totally worth it, I use this every day, for a year and it's lasted me so far. I do not completely enjoy the scent. It is very strong, but it smells good, so if you like the smell of the green apple jolly rancher I would go for this chap stick.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Tamaqua, PA
I love this chap stick! I find that all of the Chapsticks I have ever tried have gone on real smooth, don't leave a tacky feel on my lips, and keep my lips nice and hydrated without having to constant reapply. On top of that, Chapstick has great prices, offers lots of value packages, and has great flavors. My favorite flavor is this green apple. Smells and tastes great! :)
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
This tastes like an even more sugar version of those caramel apple suckers you can buy in the fall. It carries the same wear as the classic Chapstick, same dirt cheap price point.
I'm addicted to lip products, especially lip balms, so I got this in a gift basket from a coworker. It's not a flavor I would get again, as it is super sweet, but I have it on deck as my backup at work!
Ella I.
Ella I.
Washougal
Really like this new flavor and felt like it moisturized my lips fairly well! Would recommend this product to anyone. I havent been able to find these in stores after buying them though...this flavor is rare to find. I give this 5 stars because it was a nice scent, flavor and did the job of preventing chapped lips :)