ChapStick® Lip Balm Variety Pack uploaded by Amber T.

BY CHAPSTICK #1 in Lip Care

Variety Pack contains 13 individual blister packs: 4 Classic Original, 3 Classic Strawberry, 3 Classic Cherry, 3 Moisturizer Original

• Does anyone else’s boyfriends go threw a lot of chapsticks to mak...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Janeigne N.
Such a great value I have one of these in every purses these are super nice I love the different scents these make my lips feel super rejuvenated and the hydration is super long lasting !
Daniela🇭🇳💜 R.
Chelsea, MA
This chap stick is pretty good one my lips were very dry and it help me moisturize my lips which is good it smooths you skin really well .also is makes them not look dry it take the lines in your lips of off  you use it constantly .so u guys should try it.i recommend it .because it works so well and very quickly to help he lips moisturize so they won't be dry which is the most important part for the lips them not to be dry
Nelisah T.
Honestly, this has to be the best lip products ever. I buy it from anywhere ! It’s so simple but yet gives my lips the best softness I’ve ever felt ! It’s a good deal , 10/10 would recommend !
veronica m.
The most inexpensive and the only chapstick I use. After a lip scrub this is perfect. Going to sleep? Lather this on before bed and wake up with soft lips! Morning routine lacking lip lust? Add some chapstick ! A nice smell with easy application.
ryss😽💛 g.
Chester
i really enjoyed this product! it applied super smooth and was very gentle on your lips. it felt very natural! it was definitely very effective and kept my lips hydrated. it definitely met my expectations and i would totally buy it again. i loved this product and will be recommending it to many more
Hannah S.
Parkersburg
My husband and I pick up a variety pack of ChapStick at Sam's Club every year. The amount and variety satisfies the whole family. Perfect remedy for sun chapped, wind chapped or just plain dry lips for both adults and kiddos. Chapstick gets  an A from this family!
Kearsten H.
These chapsticks are great for healing your lips and keeping them soft. I bought them at Walmart. They are pretty cheap and have a great value. I keep them at home, in my car, in my backpack, just everywhere. I have used these my whole life. I would definitely recommend these!
Gabi L.
san antonio
I mean, it's a really good value. I've been using this stuff since I was a little kid. I've used Chapstick since I was a little kid and I like that I can count on it. It's not amazing, it won't work miracles, but it'll protect and moisturize effectively. My personal favorite is cherry, but I love the others to change it up!
Veronica M.
Saint Joseph, MO
I love this so much! I have been using this Chapstick since I was a little girl! It keeps your lips soft for hours! It’s not to expensive and you can find it anywhere! It’s very easy to put on! I would recommend this to everyone.
Ashlyn C.
Wauseon
I buy these all the time because they are cheap and they work. I am not a big fan of the classics at all because they don't last long but the other flavors they have like Sugar Cookie are great!
Amber T.
Plant City
Does anyone else’s boyfriends go threw a lot of chapsticks to make sure there lips don’t chap? He constantly wears it! It drives me crazy lol