BY CHAPSTICK

Find Facial Skin Care at Target.com! Soften and protects for smooth, silky lips everyday, with a sweet strawberry flavor. Size: 3 Count. Gender: Unisex. see more...

• Has anyone tried the pink kind? 5 Answers
  • Do you find that it actually moisturizes your lips and keeps them...1 Answers
Nina G.
I forgot my chapstick when I went to my parents' house and used this (my mom's). She has great lips (is able to wear liquid lipsticks every day and never complains about dryness) while I can't really stand anything dry or that settles into lines. This chapstick was actually painful. For the first time, I understood what people mean when they say some lip balms dry your lips out so that you have to keep using it. This certainly felt that way. I don't have this problem with other chapsticks, but the strawberry one caused my lips real pain, so much so that I went and bought a different lip balm.
Amy D.
This is the only flavor of Chapstick I have used during my lifetime thus far. I have tried other brands and other flavors, but I always come back to using this. Once at night keeps my lips from getting too dry at night. It also protects great in the cold dry winters. It also protects against the sun in summer so I keep one just about everywhere. This is truly a great product!
Christina S.
Morro Bay, CA
I have always loved Classic Strawberry since I was a kid. My dad used to get it and as I got older I can see why. It's always been a solid go to even when I use lipstick or lip gloss I apply my ChapStick first to help prevent chapped lips. I'd recommend this to anyone that is looking for something not as expensive as esos, but can be as effective.
Amanda F.
Fort Myers, FL
This is one of my favorite chap sticks. The formula itself is very good. It definitely hydrates my lips. The strawberry kind is my favorite because of the smell and the sensation/flavor that it leaves on my lips. I recommend this brand to everyone who's looking for a good Chapstick that will get the job done and is not cooler sly over priced.
Lucy C.
Phoenix, AZ
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. It never fails me. Super easy to apply & the best feeling when you do! It moisturizes for a long period of time but it will, of course rub off if eating or drinking. I'd definitely recommend it to others. I've put them in xmas stockings, bday presents, my boyfriends pockets, etc. Who doesn't love ChapStick? <3
Aneta L.
Nostalgia at its best, here. I remember the tubes would always roll themselves all the way up while they were in my jeans pocket, and then I'd get all the red wax all over the place. It always smelled great and was super comforting to apply. It just kind of feels like it sits on my lips now and doesn't penetrate with moisture...
Betty D.
Of course you can't beat the classic chapstick. It keeps your lips moisturized and protected for hours. I wear it to sleep and my lips still feel moist in the morning. It helps out big time in the winter months to keep your pout sweet and smoochy. Just keep one in your makeup bag, purse, and car because they always get lost :)
Andrea W.
Lancaster, PA
Nothing beats the classic Chapstick lip balm. I am self proclaimed chapstick junkie and while I have multiple brands lying around, from the super cheap to super expensive, this one is always my go-to. I have them in my purse, car and at work. It is always the first one I reach for. Protects and smells great. Tastes good too.
Julie O.
North Berwick, ME
I used to use this all the time on my lips before the local stores stopped carrying it. I would have to reapply a few times, but it eventually left me with protected and supple lips. The only problem is that the chap stick would leave my lips red from all the dye...I don't wear makeup and this made me feel like I was.
Jeanny M.
Orem, Ut
I love this chapstick! It's the only chapstick I have used and have worked for me in the past years. When I moved to Utah it was so dry my lips cracked and dried like a piece of bread that has been left out. So this is what I used to revive my lips. It's goes on very smooth and almost unnoticeable and it tastes great!
Melanie B.
New Hyde Park, NY
Has anyone tried the pink kind?
Chelsey J.
Do you find that it actually moisturizes your lips and keeps them from getting chap? ChapStick® Lip Balm Skin Protectant - Classic Strawberry