BY CHAPSTICK #84 in Lip Care

• How good is this? I have a hard time with smells sometimes and I'm ...1 Answers
aremi g.
aremi g.
Review for: Chapstick Lip Balm, Pomegranate Gumdrop, 0.15 oz
chapstick is a good brand but not my personal favorite. i find that i have to keep using it more and more because the hydration does not last as long as other brands that i have used. on the plus side, it is one of the best smelling lip products that i have tried, which is good because who wants something that smells bad so close to your nose?
Tarah H.
Tarah H.
Englewood, FL
Review for: Chapstick Lip Balm, Pomegranate Gumdrop, 0.15 oz
Fantastic product! During the winter months my lips would get so dry, I'd be working and on break buy a lip balm to relieve my chapped lips. I spent a lot of money on others that never really helped but seemed to make my lips even drier. This is the true brand of all chapsticks and the only lip product that really helps my chapped dry lips.
Fatimah G.
Fatimah G.
Lisle, IL
Review for: Chapstick Lip Balm, Pomegranate Gumdrop, 0.15 oz
I don't know about this "Pomegranate Gumdrop" scent, but the OG Chapstick will always reign supreme. She is that faithful beauty staple that will always be there for you. She's there whether you need a moisturizing base for that drying, but flawless matte liquid lipstick or you just need a little help on a 12 degree winter day.
Emma P.
Emma P.
Winchester, Va
I do not like Chapstick. It is sticky, gooey, and everything I don't want in a lip balm. The scents/flavors, especially pomegranate gumdrop, are far from what they are actually supposed to smell and taste like. I used to buy these as a kid all the time until I came across Burt's Bees, which is a much better brand to purchase.
Markela H.
Markela H.
Review for: Chapstick Lip Balm, Pomegranate Gumdrop, 0.15 oz
im loving the new flavors that chapstick is coming out with. i have one thats cookie butter and i cannot stop putting it on. it kinda helps that it smells and tastes good, because i constantly want to put it on & my lips are softer and prettier because of it. and theyre cheap so its worth a shot if youve never had one.
Paige J.
Paige J.
Review for: Chapstick Lip Balm, Pomegranate Gumdrop, 0.15 oz
These lip balms are pretty good! They are moisturizing, and they smell good. They are also convenient and inexpensive, and they last well. I think they are average, didn't do anything amazing. These lip balms are also tested on animals, so I wouldn't buy again, as I bought them before I knew that. Overall pretty good.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
Gate City, VA
Review for: Chapstick Lip Balm, Pomegranate Gumdrop, 0.15 oz
I have been using Chapstick since I was a young Chile. I can member going with my grandfather to our neighborhood convenience store to buy candy and I would often ask if I could have a new flavor of Chapstick instead as I loved the smell and feel and Everytime I apply it I am reminded of those simple days of life
Avery M.
Avery M.
Review for: Chapstick Lip Balm, Pomegranate Gumdrop, 0.15 oz
This Chapstick does help repair chapped lips for an affordable price. You can find this product almost anywhere. This is ranged from many different flavors to choose from. The scent is usually not to strong but just right. I love purchasing Chapstick especially during winter season. They keep away ashy lips.
😆💋✨
member-3f17a169a
member-3f17a169a
Review for: Chapstick Lip Balm, Pomegranate Gumdrop, 0.15 oz
Wasn't a big fan of this brand. Wasn't moisturizing for my lips at all. I've used it a couple of times but I personally have never repurchased it. I think it would be okay for kids but not for people that really need the moisture. You can find it at your local drugstore but again it's not really worth it.
Diana N.
Diana N.
Winter Haven, FL
Review for: Chapstick Lip Balm, Pomegranate Gumdrop, 0.15 oz
Chapstick has been my all-time favorite, even when I was a kid I used it. Especially with all the changes in the weather, chapstick always did it's job to leave my lips nice and smooth. It is super easy to apply with just one turn, and place on lips. I would definitely buy chapstick whenever it's needed.
Katelynn C.
Katelynn C.
Wakarusa, KS
How good is this? I have a hard time with smells sometimes and I'm afraid this may be too powerful for me. I adore this brand and think I would love this kind, I'm just afraid of flaring up s headache by Snelling this on my lips all day. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!