BY CHAPSTICK

Find Facial Skin Care at Target.com! New Asian-inspired ChapStick Total Hydration 3in1 Lipcare moisturizes, renews, and transforms to help maintain younger, healthier looking lips. Moisturizes: It contains a botanical moisturizing complex and it helps keep lips moisturized for up to 8 hours. Renews: It contains botanical oils known to be rich in omegas 3/6/9.Transforms: Helps improve the damaged appearance of skin, helping your lips appear healthier and more youthful. Size: 1 Count. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Shelby W.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ive been using this all winter! I live that i only have to apply just a few times a day. Defiantly a strong competitor for my carmex
Michelle N.
Beaverton, OR
Review for: Cake Batter Stick
I love this product! The packaging is absolutely adorable! My lips are definetely moisturized whenever I use this Chapstick! The tube comes with a lot of product and comes with a good price! The product smells so good it smells like Rice Krispeys which is basically the smell of cake batter! Definetly reccomend this product!
Monica C.
Corpus Christi, TX
Review for: Cake Batter Stick
Smells so good I mean who doesn't like cake batter yummy not to mention go's on so effort lessly not grease at all pure moisture great for the winter time will not leave home without it u should try it!
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA
Review for: Cake Batter Stick
Cake batter is my flavor of the moment. I love Chapstick! I have a tube in my bag, on my nightstand, in the medicine cabinet, in the car... Can't live without it. All the flavors are great. Super cheap and available everywhere.
Brenda D.
Review for: Cake Batter Stick
This is my favorite chapstick! It leaves my lips feeling smooth and it gives it that loveable scent to it. For 99 cents you can't complain on the pice! Yes it's easy to apply on. I been using this for years now. I would definitely keep buying it And I would recommend it to any friend!
Tasha H.
Review for: Cake Batter Stick
My absolute favorite! The sent and flavor are amazing and it doesn't get sticky or clumpy.
Sarah J.
doylestown, OH
Review for: Cake Batter Stick
Love this chapstick! Cake batter is my favorite, it's not too strong of a scent and I don't have to keep re-applying all day. It's not too heavy. Price is decent for the product you get, much cheaper than EOS. I would recommend to anyone suffering from chapped lips.
Zoe B.
Review for: Cake Batter Stick
I've gone through four tubes of this already! 😅 it's my favorite! It makes your lips so soft! It smells like your putting frosting on your lips. I always have one of these in my purse!
Cassandra O.
Danvers, MA
Review for: Cake Batter Stick
✨I am obsessed with these LE 3 pack of Cake Batter Chapstick!! My FAVORITE flavor evaaaa!!! I will continue to purchase three chapsticks, as they have become a MUST HAVE to my Beauty Routine!! I always put on Chapstick, esp seeing the liquid lipsticks are in such trend right now... ALWAYS moisturizer your lips before applying any matte lip product!!👌😉💯✅🎬✨
Sol V.
Review for: Cake Batter Stick
My daughter loves these. When I get this flavor my daughter fell in love with it. She loves to put it on. It smells so good.
Stevi L.
McDonough, GA
Which Chapstick flavor is your favorite?
Christine N.
Dose this work well in dry chapped lips?
Mallory B.
Does it honestly taste like cake batter?
Chelsi C.
Midland, PA
Is the scent and flavor on this too overwhelming? Usually lip balms with a scent give me a headache.
Karla B.
Indianapolis, IN
Most "cake batter" scents are overly vanilla. Does this fall into the same category?