BY CHAPSTICK

Find Facial Skin Care at Target.com! New Asian-inspired ChapStick Total Hydration 3in1 Lipcare moisturizes, renews, and transforms to help maintain younger, healthier looking lips. Moisturizes: It contains a botanical moisturizing complex and it helps keep lips moisturized for up to 8 hours. Renews: It contains botanical oils known to be rich in omegas 3/6/9.Transforms: Helps improve the damaged appearance of skin, helping your lips appear healthier and more youthful. Size: 1 Count. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Frankia 🦁.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells really good. 4 minutes after applying my lips are really smoothe and replenishes . No dryness at all. Even quickens the healing process on cracked lips.
Janelle R.
Alex Bay, NY
My lips were so dry and cracked. I used this chapstick and within a few days my lips felt more silly than ever. My go to
sammie h.
Los Angeles
Review for: Other
My brother and my friends actually recommended me to use chapstick and I like it but I like other brands for lip treatments as well better sometimes. I bought it at target or walmart and it can be long lasting but I seem to lose them and yes I would buy them again!
aaliyah r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Keeps your lips hydrated and moisturized for a very long time, it's last long, it's a really good product.
Ayuana F.
Review for: Other
This is a good lip balm. However there's nothing spectacular about it! It moisturizes good for a while. After maybe thirty minutes or so it's gone. For the price it's actually good and I have nothing against it. Just not something I'll go out of my way to purchase.
Alli B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Camo Brand Classic Original Balm,Limited Edition Camouflage Design Tube,Set Of 2 Tubes
Used For a long time and always leaves my lips soft especially in the winter time chapped lips are the worst
Kailani J.
I've used this a couple times when I was at my mom's and it works really well. My lips get super chapped during the winter and then the summer cause it's really hot outside so I used it and within two days my lips felt better.
Alexis D.
Review for: Other
Love this stuff! Super moisturizing and smells great. I don't use it much in the summer because it is very soft and melts into the cap. My go to in the cooler months
Jessi B.
Bemidji, MN
Review for: Cake Batter Stick
In the winter months, I have dry, cracked, and peeling lips. In the summer months, it's often sunburnt or peeling lips. This wonderful chapstick helps keep my lips hydrated, smooth, and luscious! I really can't complain!
Desiray K.
Review for: Other
Bought this item from the drug store hoping it would do the trick. It did for the first little while but if I went 2 or more days without it, my lips would get worse then before the first use. Would not recommend for long term use.
Stevi L.
McDonough, GA
Which Chapstick flavor is your favorite?
Christine N.
Dose this work well in dry chapped lips?
Mallory B.
Does it honestly taste like cake batter?
Chelsi C.
Midland, PA
Is the scent and flavor on this too overwhelming? Usually lip balms with a scent give me a headache.
Karla B.
Indianapolis, IN
Most "cake batter" scents are overly vanilla. Does this fall into the same category?