BY CHAPSTICK

Find Facial Skin Care at Target.com! New Asian-inspired ChapStick Total Hydration 3in1 Lipcare moisturizes, renews, and transforms to help maintain younger, healthier looking lips. Moisturizes: It contains a botanical moisturizing complex and it helps keep lips moisturized for up to 8 hours. Renews: It contains botanical oils known to be rich in omegas 3/6/9.Transforms: Helps improve the damaged appearance of skin, helping your lips appear healthier and more youthful. Size: 1 Count. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Monique C.
Review for: Cake Batter Stick
I wanted to eat my lips after applying this. It smells so good! It wasn't as creamy as I would have liked and only stayed on my lips for about an hour before I needed to reapply but it's worth it just for the smell. It didn't help I. The long run with my dry lips but it did make them feel better.
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA
Review for: Cake Batter Stick
Cake batter is my flavor of the moment. I love Chapstick! I have a tube in my bag, on my nightstand, in the medicine cabinet, in the car... Can't live without it. All the flavors are great. Super cheap and available everywhere.
Christina K.
Review for: Cake Batter Stick
Who doesn't love Chapstick?! Who doesn't love cake better? This was a win for me. It smells lovely and moisturizes well. If you are looking for something to aid painful/wind burned lips, this is not the product for you. But if you want a basic lip balm that smells tasty, go pick this up
Jennifer H.
Norwich, CT
Review for: Cake Batter Stick
This is the best chapStick! I used to be hooked on strawberry but nothing compares to Cake Batter. I use chapstick all day long. I never leave the house without it. It works great in the summer for sunblock, and windburn and in the winter to stop the dry cracking from the cold and dry air. At around a $1 a tube you can't go wrong!
Hannah S.
Goodwater, AL
Review for: Cake Batter Stick
I randomly picked this up in the WalMart checkout line because I love cake and chapstick. Ever since then I have been obsessed. And have bought three tubes. And it's only a 1$. That is very cheap and tastes amazing for a chapstick. If you can still pick this up I recommend 100% you do!💛
Leigh M.
Review for: Cake Batter Stick
Not only does this chapstick keep your lips uber moisturized, but the flavor is PHENOMENAL! I bought a 3 pack for $4 but worth it in the long run. Packing is typical run-of-the-mil, but I have been a repeated user and will forever be so long as they keep this flavor around.
Jessica L.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Review for: Cake Batter Stick
I love all of the products made by chap stick. All the flavors smell wonderful and even taste like them when you lick your lips. My all-time time favorite is the cake batter. It smells and taste so delicious that it honestly makes me want to make a cake. 5 stars all the way
Traci B.
Columbus, IN
Review for: Cake Batter Stick
How can one go wrong with cake batter anything? ChapStick was brilliant again with this flavor! My family has always used this brand, but I enjoy the variety and my kids enjoy getting to try new flavors. Always worth the price! And always available at any department store retailers in town.
Marieka B.
Olympia, WA
Review for: Cake Batter Stick
Chapstick has never let me down when it comes to moisturizing lip products. They're a brand you can easily find at most popular stores and very cost efficient. The cake batter scent and flavor is to die for and it keeps lip tasting and feeling wonderful. Highly recommend!
Shawnee H.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Review for: Damage Repair Balm
I love this Chapstick damage repair. This really works great at getting moisture back into my super chapped lips. I usually keep this in my handbag during the winter time because that's when I need a really good lip balm. The price isn't bad. I would recommend this one.
Stevi L.
McDonough, GA
Which Chapstick flavor is your favorite?
Christine N.
Dose this work well in dry chapped lips?
Mallory B.
Does it honestly taste like cake batter?
Chelsi C.
Midland, PA
Is the scent and flavor on this too overwhelming? Usually lip balms with a scent give me a headache.
Karla B.
Indianapolis, IN
Most "cake batter" scents are overly vanilla. Does this fall into the same category?