BY CHAPSTICK

Find Facial Skin Care at Target.com! New Asian-inspired ChapStick Total Hydration 3in1 Lipcare moisturizes, renews, and transforms to help maintain younger, healthier looking lips. Moisturizes: It contains a botanical moisturizing complex and it helps keep lips moisturized for up to 8 hours. Renews: It contains botanical oils known to be rich in omegas 3/6/9.Transforms: Helps improve the damaged appearance of skin, helping your lips appear healthier and more youthful. Size: 1 Count. Gender: Unisex. see more...

brooke b.
Largo, Fl
Review for: Cake Batter Stick
really really hydrating have no complaints other than it's kinda greasy and the scent/ taste is amazing and would definitely use again in the future. I would also re perchuse another balm from the collection!
Trinity W.
Review for: Cake Batter Stick
Hands down my favorite Chapstick. It really does moisturize my lips. On the days when I don't want to wear makeup this is my best friend. Because it still gives me a slight shine to my lips. Not to much to be Like BAM but just a bit noticeable So it gives me my girly look without having to spend 30 minutes in the mirror. Also the best thing about it is the smell. Sometime I open just to smell it, not even to apply it. I really love it especially when I am doing my makeup. Because it moisturizers my lips but not to the point where I can't apply my lipstick.
Sarah C.
Oxford, MS
Review for: Cake Batter Stick
I was so excited when I saw that there was a cake batter scented chap stick, but then when I used it I was a little disappointed. It does smell really good, just like cake batter, but I think it tastes terrible if you accidentally get some in your mouth (which tends to happen when wearing chap stick). It does a decent job of moisturizing my lips, but there are other lip balms I like way better. However, it's cheap, you can get it anywhere, and it's a pretty good option.
Review for: Other
I first tried this when it came out. I wanted something that was going to keep my lips hydrated no matter what. This product definitely met my expectations & the application & packaging was perfect. I would definitely buy this again.
Cassandra O.
Danvers, MA
Review for: Cake Batter Stick
✨I am obsessed with these LE 3 pack of Cake Batter Chapstick!! My FAVORITE flavor evaaaa!!! I will continue to purchase three chapsticks, as they have become a MUST HAVE to my Beauty Routine!! I always put on Chapstick, esp seeing the liquid lipsticks are in such trend right now... ALWAYS moisturizer your lips before applying any matte lip product!!👌😉💯✅🎬✨
Kailani J.
I've used this a couple times when I was at my mom's and it works really well. My lips get super chapped during the winter and then the summer cause it's really hot outside so I used it and within two days my lips felt better.
Juli G.
Review for: Other
I love this stuff! It feels great on my lips and definitely helps in this summer heat when out in the sun! Overall, I think the price is average and I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for new lip balm for summer!
Gloriby G.
Review for: Cake Batter Stick
Well first off is low to start of with the smell I would eat it right up.. So there's that. I really like this product is not that greasy on the k is and its very moisturizing like I think every lip balm should be. The lip balm is light weight and it doesn't look shiny on your lips unless you rub it in gently into your lips. It I a very soft texture and feel to it I really like it for myself and would recommend it to others.
member-fc8c2f83c
Review for: Cake Batter Stick
By far one of my favorites for the winter because it is so moisturizing. I have many Chapsticks but only a select few end Up in my purse or book bag and this is one. Quick and easy to just pull out and have ready to use.
Hayley M.
Review for: Cake Batter Stick
I love the smell of this chapstick and the Chapstick brand is fantastic for my dry, weathered lips. It keeps my lips soft for several hours before I need to reapply. Chapstick brand lip balm has a great selection of different scents (this one and the peppermint are my favorites) and they are so inexpensive that I can pick up several to go with me in my purse, car, and jacket. Overall, great product!
Stevi L.
McDonough, GA
Which Chapstick flavor is your favorite?
Christine N.
Dose this work well in dry chapped lips?
Mallory B.
Does it honestly taste like cake batter?
Chelsi C.
Midland, PA
Is the scent and flavor on this too overwhelming? Usually lip balms with a scent give me a headache.
Karla B.
Indianapolis, IN
Most "cake batter" scents are overly vanilla. Does this fall into the same category?