BY CHAPSTICK

Find Facial Skin Care at Target.com! New Asian-inspired ChapStick Total Hydration 3in1 Lipcare moisturizes, renews, and transforms to help maintain younger, healthier looking lips. Moisturizes: It contains a botanical moisturizing complex and it helps keep lips moisturized for up to 8 hours. Renews: It contains botanical oils known to be rich in omegas 3/6/9.Transforms: Helps improve the damaged appearance of skin, helping your lips appear healthier and more youthful. Size: 1 Count. Gender: Unisex. see more...

ChapStick® Lip Balm - Damage Repair
  • "I am addicted to this stuff. It smells amazing and works great on my chapped lips. I love the texture too it feels great under liquid lipstick too!" in 93 reviews
  • "Totally love this stuff its got great flavor and really moisturizing with. A pearly sorts tent. Great for anyone" in 45 reviews
  • "Love this product so much and I love the smell. Smells exactly like cake batter really sweet." in 24 reviews
Riley B.
enid
Review for: Camo Brand Classic Original Balm,Limited Edition Camouflage Design Tube,Set Of 2 Tubes, Cake Batter Stick, Other more...
Great for damaged lips, soothes the chapped lips. Also moisturizes really well, and comes in different flavors and colors, would definitely recommend this item, and use again. ChapStick® Total Hydration Luscious Lemon Delight
Morgan S.
Review for: Other more...
I purchased the ChapStick total hydration lip balm in fresh Citrus honestly just because of the name! I have honestly found to love the natural products and the coating of hydration that this product gives me. I would not purchase solely because of other products that I find work better for my Sahara dessert lips but would definitely recommend for anyone looking for a blast of an amazing fruity scent!
Alexis S.
Rochester, NY
Review for: Cake Batter Stick more...
Love this chapstick, it smells delicious and is initially super hydrating and luscious! The hydration doesn't last a long time however and an hour later I usually have to reapply. A lot of lip brands that market their product toward hydrating do add alcohol to make the consumer reapply and there for use more product more quickly
Becca t.
Port Hadlock, WA
I need more! I use this every morning after I brush my teeth. I don't put on makeup everyday but I use this chapstick everyday. I didn't become depend on it my lips never peeled while using this product while other brands make my lips dryer and end up peeling after long term usage. Great in the winter
Vanessa T.
Brownsville, TX
This is the best chapstick ever!! It leaves my lips feeling hydrated and super moisturized through out the whole day . My lips feel smooth aswell. My lips feel I totally recommend this brand to everyone.
Kelly F.
Review for: Other more...
Made lips drier than before. It was necessary to continually refresh the lipstick because it would fell like it was dry. As soon as there wasn't a coat on the lips, the "hydration" was completely gone. Wouldn't recommend to others, as this fell short of my expectations.
sammie h.
Los Angeles
Review for: Other more...
My brother and my friends actually recommended me to use chapstick and I like it but I like other brands for lip treatments as well better sometimes. I bought it at target or walmart and it can be long lasting but I seem to lose them and yes I would buy them again!
Mere R.
My absolute favorite. I love in a dry climate so my lips get chapped in an instant. I probably own about 5 sticks and have them scattered in my go tos like my purses, car, beauty bag, etc. this stuff really helps to heal dry cracked lips quickly. I wouldn't trade it for anything.
Kiersten P.
Queensbury, NY
Review for: Cake Batter Stick more...
This stuff is really good. It smells and tastes amazing. When my lips are really chapped I always go for this stuff because I know it will last and quickly hydrate my lips. It's also super affordable and when I run out I will be repurchasing.
Anaisa V.
Westchester , IL
Review for: Camo Brand Classic Original Balm,Limited Edition Camouflage Design Tube,Set Of 2 Tubes more...
My favorite chapstick brand chapstick because it's actually really good in Chicago's winter months when my lips get super dry and chapped. It repairs the lips and protects the beautifully and you don't have to reapply every 3 minutes!
Stevi L.
Mcdonough, GA
Which Chapstick flavor is your favorite?
Christine N.
Dose this work well in dry chapped lips?
Mallory B.
Does it honestly taste like cake batter?
Chelsi C.
Industry, PA
Is the scent and flavor on this too overwhelming? Usually lip balms with a scent give me a headache.
Karla B.
Indianapolis, IN
Most "cake batter" scents are overly vanilla. Does this fall into the same category?