BY CHAPSTICK

Find Facial Skin Care at Target.com! New Asian-inspired ChapStick Total Hydration 3in1 Lipcare moisturizes, renews, and transforms to help maintain younger, healthier looking lips. Moisturizes: It contains a botanical moisturizing complex and it helps keep lips moisturized for up to 8 hours. Renews: It contains botanical oils known to be rich in omegas 3/6/9.Transforms: Helps improve the damaged appearance of skin, helping your lips appear healthier and more youthful. Size: 1 Count. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Morgan S.
Review for: Other
I purchased the ChapStick total hydration lip balm in fresh Citrus honestly just because of the name! I have honestly found to love the natural products and the coating of hydration that this product gives me. I would not purchase solely because of other products that I find work better for my Sahara dessert lips but would definitely recommend for anyone looking for a blast of an amazing fruity scent!
Dee S.
Aliso Viejo , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought a 5 pack (variety flavors) at Costco for about $10 - it came with the Honey Blossom and Vanilla flavors. This chapstick is one of the few chapsticks that actually work on my lips in the fall/winter. My lips were crackly and peeling, but after using this in 24 hours they became smooth and supple. I would definitely recommend this to anyone and would definitely repurchase.
Alexis S.
Rochester , NY
Review for: Cake Batter Stick
Love this chapstick, it smells delicious and is initially super hydrating and luscious! The hydration doesn't last a long time however and an hour later I usually have to reapply. A lot of lip brands that market their product toward hydrating do add alcohol to make the consumer reapply and there for use more product more quickly
Jenna M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I'm not usually a chapstick girl but this 3 in 1 product works. Unlike regular chapstick, it actually helps heal lips that are already chapped. It is affordable and available in many retail stores. A must have for winter.
Becca t.
Port Hadlock, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I need more! I use this every morning after I brush my teeth. I don't put on makeup everyday but I use this chapstick everyday. I didn't become depend on it my lips never peeled while using this product while other brands make my lips dryer and end up peeling after long term usage. Great in the winter
Vanessa T.
Brownsville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best chapstick ever!! It leaves my lips feeling hydrated and super moisturized through out the whole day . My lips feel smooth aswell. My lips feel I totally recommend this brand to everyone.
Kelly F.
Review for: Other
Made lips drier than before. It was necessary to continually refresh the lipstick because it would fell like it was dry. As soon as there wasn't a coat on the lips, the "hydration" was completely gone. Wouldn't recommend to others, as this fell short of my expectations.
sammie h.
Los Angeles
Review for: Other
My brother and my friends actually recommended me to use chapstick and I like it but I like other brands for lip treatments as well better sometimes. I bought it at target or walmart and it can be long lasting but I seem to lose them and yes I would buy them again!
Mere R.
My absolute favorite. I love in a dry climate so my lips get chapped in an instant. I probably own about 5 sticks and have them scattered in my go tos like my purses, car, beauty bag, etc. this stuff really helps to heal dry cracked lips quickly. I wouldn't trade it for anything.
cassandra o.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Throw in you beach bag bc you will need this for those summer days! I pick up a few every summer to keep the lips soft and kissable. I'm not a fan of the "flavors" but the product works! I but then at the grocery store but I'm sure you can get them anywhere. ❤❤❤
Crystal M.
Los Angeles , CA
Do they still sell these? and where?
Nichole Z.
Cadillac, MI
are these really that good for dry lips?
Maegan M.
Kansas City, MO
Did you really see improvement with this product? Also, does it last? I subconsciously lick my lips all the time, so I'm constantly needed to reaply chapsrick. Plus we live in a cold dry climate.... worth the purchase?
Joanna L.
Alexandria , VA
I find that during the winter my lips get very dry. Would you recommend this chapstick to help my dry lips? I always am hesitant to wear lipstick because of my chapped lips and am wondering if this will help!
Alyssa W.
Belleville, IL
Thoughts/opinions on this ?