BY CHAPSTICK

Find Facial Skin Care at Target.com! New Asian-inspired ChapStick Total Hydration 3in1 Lipcare moisturizes, renews, and transforms to help maintain younger, healthier looking lips. Moisturizes: It contains a botanical moisturizing complex and it helps keep lips moisturized for up to 8 hours. Renews: It contains botanical oils known to be rich in omegas 3/6/9.Transforms: Helps improve the damaged appearance of skin, helping your lips appear healthier and more youthful. Size: 1 Count. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Kimberly B.
Cottage Grove, OR
Review for: Cake Batter Stick
Chapstick was already my favorite lip balm for so many reasons: perfect consistency and feel on my lips, long-lasting, low price, easy availability, and small size & shape to go anywhere (spherical balms in their little boxes are cute, but don't fit into wristlet so well).

This Cake Batter flavor is amazing! There's a lot of vanilla in it, and I didn't even know I liked vanilla, but I like it now. I'm not sure what other flavors are in it, but they work together wonderfully. And how perfect that it comes in a three-pack: one for my purse, one at my desk, one on my nightstand.
Trinity W.
Review for: Cake Batter Stick
Hands down my favorite Chapstick. It really does moisturize my lips. On the days when I don't want to wear makeup this is my best friend. Because it still gives me a slight shine to my lips. Not to much to be Like BAM but just a bit noticeable So it gives me my girly look without having to spend 30 minutes in the mirror. Also the best thing about it is the smell. Sometime I open just to smell it, not even to apply it. I really love it especially when I am doing my makeup. Because it moisturizers my lips but not to the point where I can't apply my lipstick.
Melissa D.
Review for: Camo Brand Classic Original Balm,Limited Edition Camouflage Design Tube,Set Of 2 Tubes
The chapstick brand always dries out my lips.. there's some kind of chemical in them that makes you NEED to use more, when really it just makes your lips worse. When I was a kid, my lips actually started BLEEDING from using the chapstick too much! I use EOS now because it's the only lip balm that actually hydrates and repairs your lips, I use it once in the morning and my lips feel fine the rest of the day.
Micah B.
Edmonton, KY
ChapStick is a staple in my house. I use it. My husband uses it (It's his favorite!). Both of my daughters use it. This brand is appealing because it is effective and affordable. I try to pick up ChapStick in this packaging for my husband when I see it because it just seems more masculine. I'd recommend ChapStick to anyone as a preventative method to avoid chapped lips.
Angela A.
Review for: Cake Batter Stick
I always dismissed chapstick brand as I though they were so blah and cheap. I saw this flavor at Walmart and wanted to try it but didn't for months. I picked up a tube when I lost my chapstick and was amazed at how well it performed! I went back and bought 3 more tubes. It works way better than EOS and Burt Bees for me! It is only 98 cents a tube so you can't beat that!
Samantha A.
Review for: Cake Batter Stick
I love this flavor of Chapstick. I use tons of Chapstick and never thought I'd find a replacement for my classic cherry flavor but then I tried this one. This one tastes amazing and as I use it several times a day I never get tired of it. I go out of my way sometimes to find it and when I do - I buy several tubes because it can be hard to find. Really love this product!
Katherine R.
Review for: Cake Batter Stick
I love the smell of this chapstick but I didn't like the way it made my lips feel. It made them feel like they were coated in a balm but it did not feel as though the balm was actually helping my chapped lips. It did not moisturize them and after a while the flavor started to bother my stomach. The price is very affordable but I would not recommend this scent.
Erika T.
Lewis Center, OH
Review for: Cake Batter Stick
I love this flavor of Chapstick. It just smells so yummy and I like that it doesn't leave a tint on your lips. The formula is just as good as the original version and definitely keeps my lips moisturized. I usually put this on every night before bed. Walmart typically has a wide selection of Chapstick brand flavors, which is where I usually find this one!
jessica m.
Flemingsburg, KY
Review for: Cake Batter Stick
Chapstick Lip Balm in cake batter is my all time favorite lip balm. I am never without at least one tube. It leaves my lips feeing super soft and moistirized. Plus, the flavor and scent are wonderful!! i use it several times a day and bever leave home without it. The low price is also a bonus. If a tube disappears, it's so affordable to replace!!!
Anna V.
W Lafayette, IN
Review for: Cake Batter Stick
I love anything cake batter flavored, so my boyfriend bought me a 3-pack of these when he saw them. As a lip balm, it's pretty moisturizing, but nothing out of the ordinary. It's the typical quality from ChapStick, which gets the job done but doesn't perform some miracle on your lips. It's a good day-to-day lip balm, and the scent is fun.
Stevi L.
McDonough , GA
Which Chapstick flavor is your favorite?
Christine N.
Dose this work well in dry chapped lips?
Mallory B.
Does it honestly taste like cake batter?
Chelsi C.
Midland, PA
Is the scent and flavor on this too overwhelming? Usually lip balms with a scent give me a headache.
Karla B.
Indianapolis, IN
Most "cake batter" scents are overly vanilla. Does this fall into the same category?