BY CHAPSTICK #25 in Lip Care

Call weekdays from 9 AM to 5 PM at 1-877-227-3421. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Portland
These always become my life savors. The price is incredible and because you can cheaply buy them in bulk it means you'll have lots of chopstick laying around the house. The flavors are great and smell nice for a good about of time. My one complaint is just how waxy it is. Would prefer a bit of a smoother application but that doesn't stop me from buying them.
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
La Mirada, CA
Who doesn't love ChapStick?  It layers perfectly on the lips without leaving a sticky mess behind.  Not only does it hydrate your lips, but it fills in all the lip lines.  I always apply ChapStick before any other colored lip product to get a perfect application.  Cherry ChapStick is my all time favorite.  It is nice and fruity, but doesn't leave a red tint on your lips.  It is perfect for the whole family.
DeeJay W.
DeeJay W.
Lancaster, CA
Aside from the fact that I can never finish one before losing it, this is definitely my favorite lip balm. Not only is it not expensive, it does the job like a charm. I have really dry lips (i'll admit it) but regular use of this and they're kissable once again! I also love that they can be found practically in any store!
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Chapstick is already a staple for my beauty routine, but the cherry flavor is my absolute favorite! The scent and taste are great. The formula  has a nice slip to it and leaves my lips moisturized. It feels especially great after using a lip scrub. The packaging is just a classic and practical tube, nothing to complain about here!  ChapStick® Lip Balm
Tori K.
Tori K.
Albuquerque
Cherry is one of my favorite flavors from the ChapStick brand, my other favorite is Original. It is easy to apply and I have been using it for years. It is very moisturizing, the only con I have is that when it is cold outside it sort of stings my lips. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good ChapStick.
Helene B.
Helene B.
This is my go-to lip product. I always buy it in bulk and keep one in my bathroom, one in my purse (sometimes two in my purse), and one in my car (not so much on hot days though). I always have one on me no matter what, and when I don't, I feel incomplete. This is moisturizing without being sticky. Tastes fine.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Brooklyn, NY
This has been one of my go too lip balms since I was a little kid. The cherry flavor also smells amazing and it is so moisturizing during the day. However you do have to re-apply it a few times during the day to keep it nice and moisturized. Therefore the smell is what really takes the cake for this product.
Michael L.
Michael L.
San Francisco, CA
You can never go wrong with cherry ChapStick. I have a ton of tubes all over because it's my go-to chapstick. I have others but this is my tried and true. The thing I love most about it is that I know my lips will be hydrated after using it without it leaving a greasy feel on my lips. It's quite pleasant.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Loved this chapstick, it kept my lips hydrated and saved them from being chapped. The packaging was nice and colorful. I have been using this brand for a while. The price is great especially for a three pack. I would definitely buy again I love using this chapstick on the go. It's long lasting as well.
Marisa N.
Marisa N.
Severna Park
While overall a satisfactory product, I wish there was something that really made the product special. I feel as though it's an average chapstick that is easily comparable and replaceable. It's good quality, reasonably priced, and moisturizing, but not unique or special compared to other products.