BY CHAPSTICK #43 in Lip Care

• Softens and protects for smooth, silky lips every day

• Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips

• Sweet cherry flavor

Buy on Walmart
  • "You can't go wrong with a classic ChapStick best for chap lips I love using this my bottom lip always gets chap I can always use to make them soft again " in 1 review
Mitsuko S.
Mitsuko S.
Coronado, CA
I've used this product before, maybe 10-15 years ago. On a whim at the checkout line, decided to retry the product. I cannot recall what I used to like about the product. As of today, I can't even find any redeeming qualities. The artificial cherry flavor is reminiscent of toothpaste and cough syrup. The texture is extremely wavy and heavy. It's really unpleasant. I ended up wiping the chapstick off and chucking the rest in the trash a couple months later, when I realized it hadn't been used since I bought it. I would not recommend this product. There's just too many other lip products out there to settle for cherry chapstick.
Katie F.
Katie F.
Frederick, MD
Original Chapstick brand lipbalm is my favorite. The cherry scent/flavor is just enough; Not overpowering, but not so subtle that you can't tell the intended flavor! I use my Chapstick every day, it applies so smoothly and evenly, and staying power is so great - I don't have to reapply 10 times a day unless I want to! Definitely a staple in my lip care, I've got a tube in each purse that I use, one in my car's cup holder, and one more in my makeup case! So dependable and affordable, I'll never give it up for all those fancy new $8 chapsticks out there!
Lyndsey G.
Lyndsey G.
Springfield , IL
Aww the good old cherry ChapStick, this was like my very first lip product that I was allowed to use as a ten year old girl. I still love it, there are better balms out now but this is a classic and I don't know of anyone that hasn't tried this but by chance you have not, then invest in this with .89 possibly cheaper and you won't have much to lose, what you'll get is a cherry flavored moisturizing ChapStick for chapped, peeling, cracked and dried lips! just go buy one at the drug store or dollar store and you'll see
Melinda H.
Melinda H.
Concord, CA
I have tried other products, but I always return to the basic ChapStick Lip Balm in Cherry. The price is great and it really helps to keep my lips moisturized. I have even begun to use ChapStick on my daughter's lips when they start to become chapped or cracked. I love that you can find this product at pretty much any drug store or grocery store and that the formula is never changed. I keep one in my purse, my desk at work, and various places around my home so I am never without ChapStick.
Nidhi S.
Nidhi S.
This was one of the first lip balms i ever tried and I loved it as a kid. It smells like cherries aand tastes like cherries, which is awesome. I know many people don't like the taste of cherry flavored products because they can taste like medicine, but this one is different it does not taste like cherry flavored medicine. The only reason i don't give it five stars is because I have found a few products that are better than this, but there isn't necessarily anything wrong with it.
Sheri T.
Sheri T.
Crown Point, IN
I'm addicted to #Chapstick! What more can I say! It's not sticky like other lip balms. Just the right amount of Cherry scent. My kids like to lick it off their lips, haha! I usually buy mine at Walgreens when they have their buy one get one deals. I would buy this product again and again. Its relatively cheap and lasts a long time. I literally have one in every drawer, purse, and pocket. If I was stranded on a deserted island, it would definitely be one thing with me.
Sam W.
Sam W.
I continue to buy ChapStick because it's right by the register. The person that negotiated that shelf space is a genius because it's always an after-thought purchase and I'll throw it in my basket as I'm paying for my items. I think ChapStick works and it's not a brand that dries out your lips to keep you buying the product, but I have other lip balms that are more hydrating and last longer. It's not my absolute favorite, but it's good enough.
LeAnn L.
LeAnn L.
I give these chapstick brand chapstick 5 stars I have been using this to soften my lips and keep them moisturized for years no sticky feel comes in so many different flavors and they smell exactly like the scent they are suppose to be keeps lips soft and kissable for hours some have spf for sun protection and they always have special limited edition holiday scents these beat eos and and blistex when it comes to keeping lips in great condition
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Grand Bay, AL
I live by this product!!! I love it so much I have one in my purse, one in my car, one my makeup bag and one in my room! My go to product is ChapStick lip balm (cherry)! It leaves my lips feeling moisturized and it last a lot longer than other lip balm brand that I've tried in the past. The application is not to thick or to thin once applied. ChapSick has no taste for me, goes great under lipsticks for moister and has a pleasant smell!
Felicity M.
Felicity M.
No joke!! One of the best PRODUCTS of all time!! I've been using this FOREVERRR and don't plan on stopping anytime soon! I swipe it on my lips before a day at the beach for moisture and sunscreen, before bed for moisturized lips in the morning, over lip liner for a moisturized matte look.. sooo many uses! Bonus: it smells SO good and doesn't taste like gross wax or medicine-y when you happen to lick your luscious lips! 👄
Krystle W.
Krystle W.
Wash Boro, PA
Other than the cherry Chapstick what is your favorite flavor to use?
Sara C.
Sara C.
Sacramento, CA
Does most prefer original or what are a good flavor you would prefer?
Sabrina C.
Sabrina C.
This is same that nívea lip balm o better?
Annette B.
Annette B.
Chesterfield, VA
does this work and help? because i have very dry lips and nothing seems to he'll
Faith D.
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
Is this a great for fall lip balm? ( protect but smells great.)