BY CHAPSTICK

The New Tropical Paradise Collection features Watermelon Splash, Aloha Coconut and Mango Sunrise Chapsticks. The fresh fruit flavors profile bright festive packaging and smooth application make your lips look and feel healthier. This fan favorite has a... see more...

• How does this smell, is it too over powering?3 Answers
  • Having a Chapstick that has no SPF, I tried them but don'...1 Answers
  • Do they still sell cake batter flavor?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I love the smell and how it feels. Goes on smoothly and helps my very dry lips. " in 92 reviews
  • "Chopsticks brand of Chapstick is always great. It's cheap and very hydrating. This coconut gaps tick smells amazing and is also hydrating" in 66 reviews
Nia N.
Review for: Watermelon Splash more...
Of the summer collection, this is the only flavor I’ve tried, but it works well! I found this at Dollar Tree for $1 and bought a tube for myself and my daughter. It’s still cold in Midwestern US, so lip balm is something I use daily. This does the job, although it doesn’t compare to the balms marketed to tweens when it comes to flavor. Probably a good thing, as licking it off your lips means constant reapplication. If you’re looking for a strong flavor, this won’t float your boat, but for moisture with a hit of watermelon, this will do nicely!
rocio g.
Miami
Review for: Aloha Coconut more...
I really like this one this is my favorite chopstick it soo easy to apply and to use and to carry around you bag I have tried other brand but this is my favorite chap stick I have used it for 2 years now it soo smooth on your lips I would totally buy this product I would recommend this to you
Becca T.
Dover , PA
Review for: Mango Sunrise more...
The flavor of the lip balm is good. It’s pretty easy going on. The only thing I don’t like is that it’s kind of “slippery” feeling on the lips. It’s not quite as balmy as normal chapsticks but I like it anyway.
Jessica J.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Aloha Coconut, Watermelon Splash more...
I love chapstick. I always own at least 2 and odds are one of them is on me also. They are perfect for everyday and keeping lips alive. I bought the three pack of spring flavors. I love the watermelon and while I don’t care for coconut, I still use it.
Madi L.
Rochester
The Aloha Coconut Chapstick is perfect for summer! Not only does it taste AMAZING but one to two applications kept my lips smooth and moisturized. Its very in expensive and you definitely get a lot more than you pay for. I highly recommend this product.
Kasey C.
Las cruces, NM
I love the smell and it feels so smooth on my lips with application. No cons on my end as far as the chapstick, very affordable and keeps my lips hydrated without having to apply too often.
Amber C.
Review for: Aloha Coconut more...
I love this product! This lip balm keeps my lips moisturized throughout the day. It also smells so good! I have used this product for over 3 months, constantly, and I still have a lot of product left! The price is pretty low! Would highly recommend!
Angelica G.
East Weymouth, MA
The flavor is good, perfect for the summer. However, the moisturizing aspect of this chapstick is lacking. It doesn't help my lips to feel moisturized for more than a few seconds.
Karina u.
Hollywood, FL
Review for: Aloha Coconut more...
I love the smell of this Chap stick it's so tropical every time I put it on my lips they are not only so soft but the smell is absolutely delicious! I bought this product at Walmart and I plan to buy it again cause I have been using it none stop, everywhere I go it is with me.
Dianelis F.
I absolutely LOVE everything about this brand. I have extremely sensitive lips and I've tried so many things for my lips and this is always a safe option. It's a great price for the product you get and you can't go wrong with it. I have so many thrown in my bag for emergencies and keep all my back ups on top of my lipstick drawers. My FAV flavor is the alpha coconut, it legit smells delicious but not too strong at all. I would deff recommend this to everyone!
Erin P.
Does it taste like coconut or just smell like coconut?
Precious C.
Hampton, GA
Where can this be found ? I've been looking for it but I never see it at Walmart
Ashley S.
How does this smell, is it too over powering?
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
Omg I must try this? Where can I find it? I've been to Walmart and cvs recently and didn't see it there.
amber a.
Mount Airy, NC
I'd love to try this. Have not seen it?