2 varieties available
ChapStick® Lip Balm
- "I've been using it for years now and honestly there is no better lip product that is affordable and heals dry or chapped lips fast." in 20 reviews
- "I love chapstick brand lip balm, it works great for those dry-ish days or winter months when your lips are extra chappy." in 10 reviews
- "Its a staple in my daily routines including morning face prep before I apply my make-up, during the day to keep my lips soft and moisturized and of course at the end of the day its included in my skin care routine before bed." in 10 reviews
- "Chapstick is one of my go-to lip balms, because no matter which type of balm I use from this company I can always see an improvement in my lips within a few hours ( and that says a lot since I have a habit of picking or excessive skin to the point of damaging the tissue). " in 8 reviews
- "At times a little watery but it definitely gets the job done as far as moisturizing goes and I feel that it does not leave a sticky or any type of residue on my lips after awhile." in 7 reviews
I have very dry skin, face and unfortunately lips/mouth area (I dont mean they're always crusty and white, I mean they feel dry and burn easily) and so chapstick was something I alwayd used as a kid especially since my dad would always use the orginal black one. So when Im in dier desparate need like I was the other day and cnt find blistex I buy chapstick. Chapstick is good for like before a lipstick to hydrate ur lips a bit. But once i moved to the hood and was introduced to the beauty of blistex, I cant look back lol
Review for: Moisturizer Spf15 more...
I have used this chapstick for as long as I can remember. I always buy the cherry variety. It smells great, goes on smooth and gives my lips just a very slight dark red tint that I love! It's very subtle but it looks great, a really easy way to add a little pop to your look without doing much of anything at all. And it keeps my lips hydrated for a decent period of time, so I don't have to constantly reapply throughout the day, which is a huge plus!
My go to chapstick!!!!! The original moisturier is my fav! No scent but it makes my lips so soft. I literally buy 5 packs and leave it in my car, purse, room, bookbag EVERYWHERE. hands down the best !
Review for: Moisturizer Spf15 more...
Anything Chapstick I am obsessed with. I buy so many and have just finally finished my first whole one in the 8 years that I have been buying Chapstick. I have an entire section in my makeup bag dedicated to them, as well as at least one stick in every place that I can: my car, backpack, jackets, room, my mom's car, boyfriend's truck. Everywhere!
Pretty packaging! New products from Chapstick. One a clear chapstick multiple flavors/ essential oils and a colored balm in a small range of beautiful shades! Moisturizing and beautiful
Always a good go to Chapstick, it’s a classic staple. No menthol feeling my or scent, I usually go with the classic Cherry scent. It moisturizers and leaves a nice barrier in the lips to protect them. I honestly love us my this Chapstick before putting in lipstick, especially matte, because it acts as such a great primer. Always love Chapstick.
I used this a lot growing up and have returned to the brand in a pinch when needed. The scents are off putting no matter what flavor and I feel like they don’t hydrate my lips as well as my normal products. I keep one in my car for emergencies as it’s the best “emergency brand” I have found compared to other drugstore brands.
Review for: Other more...
I honestly think chapstick will always be my go to brand for lip care, i will always stray out and use others sometimes, but i will always have some chapstick handy. It needs to be re-applied often, but it is very moisturizing. All of their flavors are good and i look forward to trying out their new products.
Me and my family have always used chapstick . It leaves our lips hydrated ,soft and ready for any thing the say throws at us. Whether it's sunscreen balm for protection for summer days ,or hydration for winter dryness, we absolutely adore the product ,it's smell, and how well it treats our lips .
this lip balm is very cheap and the taste is amazing. it also is very smooth on the lips. the only problem is that it doesn’t help with gradually making the lips even softer, just an extra layer. if you get a lot of them they make a nice little gift, especially with all the different flavors.
Q & A
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Chap stick or carmax?
Which color is the best one?
Do you prefer one color over the others?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos