BY CHAPSTICK

• If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chaps...59 Answers
  • Which 1 is the best among all these chapstick lip balms?2 Answers
  • Chap stick or carmax?57 Answers
ChapStick® Lip Balm
  • "My lips rarely get chapped but I keep a chapstick in my purse and in my car just incase I feel them starting to get dry or cracked. I love all the different flavors they have. Chapstick is my go to lip product. its actually all I use on my lips." in 318 reviews
  • "My lips rarely get chapped but I keep a chapstick in my purse and in my car just incase I feel them starting to get dry or cracked. I love all the different flavors they have. Chapstick is my go to lip product. its actually all I use on my lips." in 316 reviews
  • "My lips rarely get chapped but I keep a chapstick in my purse and in my car just incase I feel them starting to get dry or cracked. I love all the different flavors they have. Chapstick is my go to lip product. its actually all I use on my lips." in 309 reviews
  • "I love this brand, it applies smoothly and has a decent smell. At times a little watery but it definitely gets the job done as far as moisturizing goes and I feel that it does not leave a sticky or any type of residue on my lips after awhile. And you can't ever go wrong with the prices that are on them!" in 110 reviews
Erin M.
Butler, NJ
I loved how moisturizer my lips felt after using this product. Although it did not have a nice fruity scent or cooking feel as I normally like in my lip balms, I appreciated the fact that my lips were never chapped when using it. I liked that it has SPF as well.
Amber R.
I have used this chapstick for as long as I can remember. I always buy the cherry variety. It smells great, goes on smooth and gives my lips just a very slight dark red tint that I love! It's very subtle but it looks great, a really easy way to add a little pop to your look without doing much of anything at all. And it keeps my lips hydrated for a decent period of time, so I don't have to constantly reapply throughout the day, which is a huge plus!
Hunter H.
Anything Chapstick I am obsessed with. I buy so many and have just finally finished my first whole one in the 8 years that I have been buying Chapstick. I have an entire section in my makeup bag dedicated to them, as well as at least one stick in every place that I can: my car, backpack, jackets, room, my mom's car, boyfriend's truck. Everywhere!
Kayla B.
Newberry, MI
I grew up wearing these. My dad always had one of these in his pockets no matter where he went. He always had the classic flavor in the Black tube.. inside it was pink? I never cared for the scents they gave off but it now reminds me of my dad. For my it felt like I was wearing grease. Never liked it and never did anything for my chapped lips.
Jelyn G.
westvalley
I love all the different flavors when they come out all the limited editions I never leave my house without at least one stuffed in my bra another 2 in my purse 2 in my car
Emily C.
Edinburgh , IN
I honestly think chapstick will always be my go to brand for lip care, i will always stray out and use others sometimes, but i will always have some chapstick handy. It needs to be re-applied often, but it is very moisturizing. All of their flavors are good and i look forward to trying out their new products.
Samantha L.
Layton, UT
Me and my family have always used chapstick . It leaves our lips hydrated ,soft and ready for any thing the say throws at us. Whether it's sunscreen balm for protection for summer days ,or hydration for winter dryness, we absolutely adore the product ,it's smell, and how well it treats our lips .
Liza T.
sioux falls, SD
this lip balm is very cheap and the taste is amazing. it also is very smooth on the lips. the only problem is that it doesn’t help with gradually making the lips even softer, just an extra layer. if you get a lot of them they make a nice little gift, especially with all the different flavors.
Natalie O.
Hancock, MI
Personally I really like the chap stick brand. I buy it at Walmart and they're always a good price. I love that they have so many different flavors and it's great as far as helping with chapped lips. I will continue to buy this product as long as they keep the good ones coming!
Chrystal S.
Every year I go through so many of these it’s ridiculous just simply from misplacing them and losing them lol. I like to stock up during the holiday season on my favorite flavors like pumpkin pie. They are amazing, cheap and keep your lips moisturized. Definitely recommend.
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?