2 colors available

BY CHAPSTICK #27 in Lip Care

• If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapsti...59 Answers
  • Which 1 is the best among all these chapstick lip balms?2 Answers
  • Chap stick or carmax?57 Answers
ChapStick® Lip Balm
  • "I've been using it for years now and honestly there is no better lip product that is affordable and heals dry or chapped lips fast." in 20 reviews
  • "I love chapstick brand lip balm, it works great for those dry-ish days or winter months when your lips are extra chappy." in 10 reviews
  • "Its a staple in my daily routines including morning face prep before I apply my make-up, during the day to keep my lips soft and moisturized and of course at the end of the day its included in my skin care routine before bed." in 10 reviews
  • "Chapstick is one of my go-to lip balms, because no matter which type of balm I use from this company I can always see an improvement in my lips within a few hours ( and that says a lot since I have a habit of picking or excessive skin to the point of damaging the tissue). " in 8 reviews
  • "At times a little watery but it definitely gets the job done as far as moisturizing goes and I feel that it does not leave a sticky or any type of residue on my lips after awhile." in 7 reviews
Candace K.
Candace K.
I'm not a person that enjoys having anything on my lips, especially sticky feeling things such as lip gloss. That being said, chapstick is my go-to lip rescuer when it comes to winter. I've been using it in the warmer months as well but the sticky feeling is what always turns me off. I like that it has SPF in it now so I do continue to use it but I'd like a formula that isn't as sticky. I know it's basically flavored petroleum jelly so it's going to have that feel to it but at least they make it taste good with their wide variety of flavors. My favorite is always going to be Classic Cherry but they released a Cake Batter one that is simply amazing too...almost want to eat that one! It tastes just like cake batter...I've also tried Orange Jellybean which was good and Apple Cider which was okay. I keep coming back to these when I need something to moisturize my lips. And at usually $1.00 per tube, it's worth it.
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Portsmouth, OH
ChapStick lip balm is not only my beach bag must have but my everyday must have 😁 Seriously I can't go without it! You will find tubes stashed away almost everywhere, my purse, my car, my diaper bag, my desk at work, my pants pockets, lunch box ect... The list goes on lol. But my two absolute favorites are the spearmint and candy can 😍 The only downside is they only make the candy cane around Christmas and I'm constantly losing Chapstick so I seriously have to stockpile it, I buy them every time I'm at the store in multiples of 20! Seriously it's the absolute best, and I'm very picky about what kind of Chapstick I use!
Yuki G.
Yuki G.
Bechtelsville, PA
ChapStick brand lip balm is most definitely my favorite! I carry one everywhere I go, and make sure I have backups for just-in-case. I regularly use this throughout the day, and my lips are always soft and moisturized. I've tried other lip balms and none of them even compared to ChapStick in my opinion. I always use the Moisturizer Original (blue tube) which doesn't really have much of a scent, so it is a nice, neutral flavor. Typically I buy the 3 pack (sometimes you can find one with an extra 4th bonus tube!) which is a good value, seeing as one tube lasts a month or two.
Kassandra F.
Kassandra F.
S Portland, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm loving the L'Oreal Extraordinary Clay system! My roots are embarrassingly oily. I was really skeptical of the mask at first because I just found it so weird to have something dry and crunchy on my head. After 5 minutes of the mask drying I proceeded the process with the shampoo and conditioner.
Oh. My. Gosh.
I let my hair air dry and it looked so wonderful. I had such volume at my scalp and the conditioner made my ends smooth and soft. My oily roots, unmanageable waves/curls looked gorgeous!
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
I used to apply this stuff everyday, multiple times per day. Then I quit using it during pregnancy because I was sensitive to any kind of odor, and it's odd but yes, even plain Chapstick has an odor. Being away from it for a while I find that I don't need it as much as I used to. I decided to look up it's rating on ewg.org's skin deep database. It gets a 5 (with 1 being best and 10 being worst). I think I'm in the market for a more natural alternative after being a longtime brand loyalist.
CJ A.
CJ A.
Chapstick is one those brands that's subtle iconic. It has been around so long that now when we need lip balm we'll ask it anyone has any "chapstick". I personally love the brand because it continues to deliver high quality products at affordable prices. Where other lip moisturization products like petroleum jelly can leave my lips feeling greasy, Chapstick lip balms always prevent chapped lips while avoiding leaving behind any greasy residue. Not to mention all the fun flavors!
Silvia A.
Silvia A.
Chester, NJ
Honestly the Chapstick brand is one of my favorites along side Burt's Bees and Blistex. I love the delicious smelling scents and flavors like cherry (My all time fave) and the cool collections ranging from different sodas, to candy, fruit, and I even love how this chapstick keeps my lips soft and hydrated. Chapstick is one of, if not the best, brands there is if you're looking for a nee chapstick. You can never get tired of the never ending list of great products they have.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Honestly, I get it. Chapstick is the ultimate lip balm that almost everyone knows about. Most people even call lip balm "Chapstick" I personally used to use Chapstick since it was available at any drugstore place and was cheap. Then, I started to be more aware about cruelty free and natural products. I realized how bad the ingredients are in Chapstick and even worse, it tests on animals. No matter how much it moisturizes most people's lips. Sorry, I love my bunnies.
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
If I had to choose a favorite chapstick brand, this would be it. For some reason, if I use any 'high end' chapsticks or the more fancy or expensive brands, they don't moisturize my lips enough or they just live mushy residue on my lips. My favorites so far by this brand are the original one, the cake batter, or the new Sweet Papaya scent (this one is probably my new #1 fave).. it is also a steal at just $1 a piece for most of the original or limited time scents!
Breyonna S.
Breyonna S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using Chapstick for years and it's one of the classic easy to find lipbalms that's under $2. My favorite Chapstick line is the moisturizing line, since I feel it really does do a wonderful job at holding moisture in my lips. It's not the best lip balm, but not the worst. It gets the job done but doesn't do anything over that. When I use this product too much, it makes my lips crack after using it. This is why I gave it 4 stars instead of 5
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Which Chapstick is your favorite?
Michele B.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
If you look in your purse right now does it have a stick of Chapstick in it?
Reanna R.
Reanna R.
Chap stick or carmax?
Scarlett S.
Scarlett S.
Which color is the best one?
Christine L.
Christine L.
Do you prefer one color over the others?