ChapStick® Limited Edition Tropical Paradise Collection ~ Set of 3 uploaded by Maha F.ChapStick® Limited Edition Tropical Paradise Collection ~ Set of 3 uploaded by Katherin O.

BY CHAPSTICK

Tropical Paradise Collection chapstick lip balm is around for a limited time! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jacqueline G.
Jacqueline G.
Orlando, FL
I absolutely love this brand! I'm obsessed with keeping my lips hydrated lol this chapstick is my go to. This trio smells amazing, my favorite one is the coconut scented balm. I buy the pack just for that one and give my daughter the others ha. This chapstick keeps my lips hydrated and soft. I like putting it on before bed and waking up to soft lips. It's also great for cold and windy weather. You can't beat the price for this product!
Brook P.
Brook P.
Bowling Green, KY
LOVE the scent of all three of these chapsticks! I feel like I'm on a mini beach vacation every time I put one of these scents on my lips. The only negative, which is probably my fault, is that my lips tend to dry out a bit. I say that is probably my fault because I tend to lick my lips with tasty balms, so again, the dryness could be because of me and not the balm itself.
Estefania R.
Estefania R.
This chapstick has been around since I can remember. Probably one of the first beauty products i have ever purchased. Chapstick is a must for me in the winter. This brand and collection is my go to for every winter. It leaves my lips smooth and prevents any cracking form the cold air in Chicago. Definitely one of must have products to maintain soft lips.
Robyn Z.
Robyn Z.
Raymore, MO
Chopstick Tropical Edition chapsticks are such a basic, affordable, effective product. They all have very unique scents that take you on a vacation with each use! They aren't thick and sticky. They are very hydrating and smooth. I recommend these to anyone who is looking for a delicious smelling lip balm, that's affordable and effective. Great products!
Nikki L.
Nikki L.
Vada
i keep one in my purse, one in my car and one on my night stand.  I absolutely love this product.  The price has always been great.  Packaging is cute and fun.  Always effective.  I use this product all day long.  I dont miss a night going to bed w/o applying it to my lips.  would reccomend this to everyone.
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
Round Rock
I am an advert chapstick user and I do have to say I absolutely loved these! It might have been just me but I think they're a little smoother than the regular chapstick. They don't melt as fast if I leave it in the car and it's not as oily. I would highly recommend this to others especially if you're used to using the regular chapstick.
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Warrenton, VA
Love this brand. The only chopstick I can tolerate on my lips. Makes the soft and heals them without leaving that thick greasy feeling like some chapsticks do. I like the original, but there has been different scents made recently that are amazing! This is the only product I buy when it comes to my chapped lips! Lol
Erika H.
Erika H.
Fairbanks
Tropical flavors have never been so nourishing! Say goodbye to dry, flaky lips as this product soaks in and moisturizes the skin from the inside out. The refreshing scent leaves you feeling energized and at a low price point, this value is not one you'll want to miss! Five stars ! ChapStick® Tropical Paradise Collection Lip Balm Variety Pack, .15 oz, 3 count
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
A while back I purchased Aloha Coconut from a drug store. Grabbed it quick at check out because my lips were dry. I used every last layer of this product. It smelled great and felt great on my lips. I'm good for losing lip products after a day but I kept this one in sight always. Definitely would buy again. ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Aloha Coconut
Breesha C.
Breesha C.
Palmdale, CA
These chopsticks smell amazing and they apply so smoothly. I make sure that I have one of these with me at all time. They are also sold are very good price and you can get numerous ones in a packet. This chapstick really works well with dry, cracked lips and I will definitely keep on purchasing these.