ChapStick® Limited Edition Tropical Paradise Collection ~ Set of 3 uploaded by Maha F.ChapStick® Limited Edition Tropical Paradise Collection ~ Set of 3 uploaded by Katherin O.

BY CHAPSTICK

Tropical Paradise Collection chapstick lip balm is around for a limited time! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brook P.
Bowling Green, KY
LOVE the scent of all three of these chapsticks! I feel like I'm on a mini beach vacation every time I put one of these scents on my lips. The only negative, which is probably my fault, is that my lips tend to dry out a bit. I say that is probably my fault because I tend to lick my lips with tasty balms, so again, the dryness could be because of me and not the balm itself.
Nikki L.
Vada
i keep one in my purse, one in my car and one on my night stand.  I absolutely love this product.  The price has always been great.  Packaging is cute and fun.  Always effective.  I use this product all day long.  I dont miss a night going to bed w/o applying it to my lips.  would reccomend this to everyone.
stefany R.
San Diego , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of this chapstick it moisture you lips so good it gives you a good smooth lip you guys should totally get this you guys can get at Walmart target etc it feels like you have a tropical vacation on your lips
Ana A.
This product really helped my lips. It made them very soft and they smelled great. I only applied it once in the the morning and it stayed on all day! It was very effective and I loved it. I now own about 3 packs of this chap stick. It lasts for a very long time.
Arielle P.
Skokie, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very reliable, good, basic chapstick. I like this a lot better than EOS and most brands. It is the OG chapstick so it'll always get the job done BUT there are better brands out there. These particular chapsticks smell very fruity and tropical.
Ambika A.
Walnut, CA
I used the watermelon chapstick and really enjoyed the texture and smell. It glides on my lips and luckily wasn't too dry, as I've usually noticed is common with other chapstick products. The smell also is great and not too overpowering!
MIMI D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i absolutely love this product I've been using this since i first started doing my makeup this lip balm keep my lips moisturized and soft and not crack plus it taste and smells delicious i absolute love it when am doing a natural makeup look and not going all out.
Shannon L.
Pittsford, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
These chapsticks feel so moisturizing on the lips and have such a great taste! The price you pay, for the quality of the products is amazing! It is perfect for the winter when my
lips are so cracked and dry. 100% recommend
Shay B.
Cherry hill nj
I think this is good bc ur lip don't get so dry during the day or after noon so I say this is not to bad it like just right but it's getting there but it not their
Michelle C.
Columbia
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this for my daughters continuous dry lips and it works great! Her lips stay hydrated very well. It is easy to keep up with and she likes the product. I have also used it foe my lips as well a d I'm impressed.