ChapStick® Limited Edition Tropical Paradise Collection ~ Set of 3 uploaded by Katherin O.ChapStick® Limited Edition Tropical Paradise Collection ~ Set of 3 uploaded by Maha F.

BY CHAPSTICK

Tropical Paradise Collection chapstick lip balm is around for a limited time! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Robyn Z.
Robyn Z.
Raymore, MO
Chopstick Tropical Edition chapsticks are such a basic, affordable, effective product. They all have very unique scents that take you on a vacation with each use! They aren't thick and sticky. They are very hydrating and smooth. I recommend these to anyone who is looking for a delicious smelling lip balm, that's affordable and effective. Great products!
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
Round Rock
I am an advert chapstick user and I do have to say I absolutely loved these! It might have been just me but I think they're a little smoother than the regular chapstick. They don't melt as fast if I leave it in the car and it's not as oily. I would highly recommend this to others especially if you're used to using the regular chapstick.
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Warrenton, VA
Love this brand. The only chopstick I can tolerate on my lips. Makes the soft and heals them without leaving that thick greasy feeling like some chapsticks do. I like the original, but there has been different scents made recently that are amazing! This is the only product I buy when it comes to my chapped lips! Lol
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
A while back I purchased Aloha Coconut from a drug store. Grabbed it quick at check out because my lips were dry. I used every last layer of this product. It smelled great and felt great on my lips. I'm good for losing lip products after a day but I kept this one in sight always. Definitely would buy again. ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Aloha Coconut
Destinee E.
Destinee E.
I look for 3 things in a chapstick: 1) moisture 2) longevity and 3) a pleasant scent/flavor. This is my first time using a chapstick from ChapSticks' tropical line and I have to say I am thoroughly satisfied. Not only does it smell delicious, it keeps my lips soft and moisturized. 10/10 would buy again! ChapStick® Seasonal Flavors Mango Sunrise
Breesha C.
Breesha C.
Palmdale
These chopsticks smell amazing and they apply so smoothly. I make sure that I have one of these with me at all time. They are also sold are very good price and you can get numerous ones in a packet. This chapstick really works well with dry, cracked lips and I will definitely keep on purchasing these.
Katie T.
Katie T.
I like Chapstick brand because it leaves my lips feeling moisturized and doesn't have a weird film. These ones in particular smell and taste AMAZING! I don't feel like they dry out my lips thus causing me to have to constantly reapply and therefore repurchase like other chapstick brands do.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
The Mango Sunrise chapstick makes me feel things about chapstick I've never felt before.

Seriously, so nice. I wish it came in an ice cream flavor, I'd eat it all day. The only note that I would add is that it melts a quite a bit if you leave it in your pocket for too long or in a hot car, but that would be the same with almost all chapsticks.
Edie R.
Edie R.
Maryland
Very durable and always there when you need them. Nithung cures chapped lips like a classic, gentle and smooth on skin with the best flavors out there. Available at most convenient stores, super markets, and large retailers, for a solid price. Great product, will continue to purchase.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Spring, TX
I love chapstick! And I loved this collection (I actually think it was from last year). All the flavors smelled amazing, and were relatively inexpensive. I think the watermelon is my favorite, but all of them are good. I would definitely suggest others pick these up.