Add a Photo

Photos (3)
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Toledo, OH

I live in Ohio and my lips get very dry chapped and start to crack and bleed I have always used Chapstick brand but this is one of my favorite flavor a it's smells absolutely delicious almost good enough you want to eat your lips then the application is so smooth and when your lips are as dry and cracked as mine it hurts to touch them with anything but the Chapstick brand goes on smooth pain free and I have always loved that about it highly recommend this product to anyone in all areas all climates my go to in the winter for sure but works well anytime of the year for that matter
Noelia L.
Noelia L.

Waiting at checkout and I spotted these Chapsticks on the end caps. I tell my son "look, they have a Sugar Cookie flavor one!". We purchased it and used it immediately as it has been cold and our lips needed the moisture. To our surprise (not really) our lips stayed moistured and smelled (& tasted) so yummy! We were happy with our indulgence purchase and will go back to try the other scents/flavors. Thanks Chapstick for ALWAYS having the perfect lip care products.
Cricket F.
Cricket F.
El Paso, TX

I recently came across this chapstick at a Walgreens on my way out the door. I always have a stick on me so i decided to purchase since this was a new flavor. I absolutely loved it! The smell is amazing! Still works just as great as any of the other flavors but now with a whole new scent! I'm just bummed out that they no longer had anymore when i went back to purchase a "back up". If you see this, definitely worth buying 2!
J'Lene C.
J'Lene C.
Plain City, UT

I seriously cannot live without my ChapStick!! I honestly have one, OK maybe like 6 in every purse I own as well as in every coat and jacket!! My husband thinks I'm crazy LOL!! I recommend ChapStick to anyone who'll listen to me!! I buy one or more every time I go to a store and I'm constantly looking for the "Limited Edition" flavors online or in stores!! And this I just scratching the surface of my collection!!
Charna H.
Charna H.
Tiffin, OH

I love love love Chapstick brand products. Not only are they cheap, under five dollars, but they're so easy to find in all rug stores and check outs, even most gas stations. I love this scent/flavor. Not only does this leave your lips feeling hydrated but it smells and tastes amazing. My little girl insists on using this too every time I pull it out of my pocket to apply it. Totally worth trying.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
thomaston, ga

I love the chapstick brand and I'm so happy they come out with flavors. I love the way sugar cookie smells and it gives my lips a sweet taste too. Lol. I like that I don't get that waxy buildup on my lips and that it helps prevent them from chapping and cracking. I also have no problem getting my grandson to let me put chapstick on him. In fact, he kicks out all of and wants more.
Karrie May H.
Karrie May H.
Cameron, NC

Smells abs taste yummy, wait don't go out and eat your chapstick now, I mean when you lock your lips it's pleasant tasting instead of like some other chap sticks have a nasty taste. It's good for an everyday chapstick to keep your lips moist but it your kissers are already looking like the desert, dry and cracked then I'd recommend a more heavy duty lip moisturizer like carmax!
Mary Kate L.
Mary Kate L.
Wdm, IA

Chapstick is an awesome brand for chapped lips or generally dry lips. They have lots of great flavors. This was available at local grocery stores as well as places like Target and Walmart. It is easy to use and apply. I would definitely buy again.
It does smell strongly of cookies, so if you are sensitive to artificial smells this may not be for you.
Yselle R.
Yselle R.

Bought this Chapstick because It was the only one left, I didn't hesitate to buy it because I know Chapstick is a good brand, when I opened it I didn't expect it to smell so good ! I am obsessed with this its lasts a good while, I am sad that it's limited edition because I always loose my chapstick and I know I'll have to buy a new one soon.
Peggie H.
Peggie H.
Peach Bottom, Pa

I'm not usually a big fan of Chapstick or anything like it on my lips. I tried this because my lips were chapped and I was in line at Walmart and saw this so I thought I would give it a try. It feels amazing on your lips, doesn't make them feel greasy at all but very moisturized. I also love the Sugar Cookie flavor. Tastes just like them!!
Mo H.
Mo H.

Is the flavor of this weird ? I've tried multiple sweet flavors of this brand and I still can't get used to the oddness of the flavor.
Kylee L.
Kylee L.

Is this still available in stores? If so, where did you get it?
Kathryn H.
Kathryn H.

Does this taste like vanilla?
Sheila T.
Sheila T.
Reading, PA

Does this smell good, and does it dry out your lips?
Renee M.