Add a Photo

Photos (4)
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Toledo, OH

I live in Ohio and my lips get very dry chapped and start to crack and bleed I have always used Chapstick brand but this is one of my favorite flavor a it's smells absolutely delicious almost good enough you want to eat your lips then the application is so smooth and when your lips are as dry and cracked as mine it hurts to touch them with anything but the Chapstick brand goes on smooth pain free and I have always loved that about it highly recommend this product to anyone in all areas all climates my go to in the winter for sure but works well anytime of the year for that matter šŸ˜šŸ˜
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Conway, AR

This is my all time favorite chapstick flavor! I always try the new chapstick flavors so I have tried dozens of flavors and this, by far, is my favorite. This product only costs $1 per stick at walmart and will last you for months even with daily use. It has the same great formula that I love and it literally smells like fresh from the oven, homemade sugar cookies! My only complaint is it make me crave cookies. Chapstick marketed it as a Christmas scent but bought several sticks and plan to use them year round!
Noelia L.
Noelia L.

Waiting at checkout and I spotted these Chapsticks on the end caps. I tell my son "look, they have a Sugar Cookie flavor one!". We purchased it and used it immediately as it has been cold and our lips needed the moisture. To our surprise (not really) our lips stayed moistured and smelled (& tasted) so yummy! We were happy with our indulgence purchase and will go back to try the other scents/flavors. Thanks Chapstick for ALWAYS having the perfect lip care products.
alexis a.
alexis a.

This is probably my favorite scent that Chapstick has come out with! It's perfect for the holidays. It makes your lips smell and look amazing. I love that it lasts up to an hour on my lips and leaves them looking fresh. However, once it begins to dry it does leave some dead skin on my lips. Not too much as I've seen in other products though. I would reccomend getting this limited edition before it runs out!
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.
Athens, OH

I love this chapstick! First of all, this is my go to chapstick brand. I use it all the time, every day! It lasts for quite a while, wear-wise and product wise! I usually have this chapstick for months before it runs out. It smells so good, I would definitely recommend this! The packaging is cute and it makes your lips so smooth. I bought it at Walmart but i've seen it on sale many places.
Mary Kate L.
Mary Kate L.
Wdm, IA

Chapstick is an awesome brand for chapped lips or generally dry lips. They have lots of great flavors. This was available at local grocery stores as well as places like Target and Walmart. It is easy to use and apply. I would definitely buy again.
It does smell strongly of cookies, so if you are sensitive to artificial smells this may not be for you.
Mallory K.
Mallory K.
West Lafayette, IN

ChapStick always smells so good, and the sugar cookie is no exception! I like using sticks instead of pots for my lip balm because I don't like dipping my fingers in and rubbing them on my lips. ChapStick is so good for dry lips; sometimes using other balms just provides temporary relief or even burns, but this balm is very soothing and nice.
Bernice v.
Bernice v.
Garland , Texas

i came across this chapstick at walmart and i thought id give it a try since it was so cheap and i love it it makes my lips shiny and smooth plus i love love the smell of vanilla cookies and it really does help dry chapped lips
thank you so much to the people that create this wonderful products that help keep our lips moist and not crusty
Katie Y.
Katie Y.
Knightstown, IN

Hands down best flavor of chap stick . Whenever the sugar cookie chap stick is out in the store, I always make sure to stock up . My family goes through a lot of chap stick but it's always nice to add a little flavor in . It also helps soothe dry lips in the winter months . Also make great stocking stufffers.
Kelvin S.
Kelvin S.
Walnut Creek, CA

I have always like using chapstick brand for my winter dry lips. They have a lot of different varieties of favor to use. This limited edition sugar cookie favor was especially great for the holidays. The reason I like this brand is because they have really great product that is effective yet cost saving.
Mo H.
Mo H.

Is the flavor of this weird ? I've tried multiple sweet flavors of this brand and I still can't get used to the oddness of the flavor.
Kylee L.
Kylee L.

Is this still available in stores? If so, where did you get it?
Kathryn H.
Kathryn H.

Does this taste like vanilla?
Sheila T.
Sheila T.
Reading, PA

Does this smell good, and does it dry out your lips?
Renee M.