• Does this chapstick work well on super chapped lips? 2 Answers
  • Does this work well??4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Amber W.
Millcreek, UT
This chapstick is just okay. It was only a dollar, and it smells really nice. However, it feels incredibly waxy and almost sticky. It burns my lips especially when they are chapped (which is the entire point of the product, so I am truly confused about that?) I grabbed this at the store for my 6 year old to use because he also gets very chapped lips during the winter months and it made his lips burn as well. Also, I don't find it very moisturizing. Normally I only have to apply a lip balm once or twice per day. With this I am constantly reapplying and my lips aren't any softer afterward. Overall, it was alright for the price but definitely not my favorite. I don't think I'll purchase again, but I'll use up what is left of the tube.
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
The limited edition scented Chapsticks are a weakness of mine, though Chapstick isn't my go-to lip balm when it comes to lip repair and care. The Sugar Cookie one is my favorite one this year. It's super sweet with notes of sugar and vanilla

If you're looking for long term chapped lip relief, I'm not too sure you'll find it with this lip balm. However, if you're a huge makeup junkie I am and you wear waxy lip liners, matte lip bullets (think MAC Cosmetics), and liquid lipsticks often, then this is really good product to keep at hand.

Have you ever seen a "lip(stick) primer" before? It's pretty much a product that coats your lips in a waxy residue that you're paying way too much for. This does the same thing, smells/tastes better, and costs $1 at pretty much any place you can purchase Chapstick.

I'm not sure how long these limited edition releases run, but I would definitely recommend grabbing this to help prep and prepare your lips with the sweet scent of sugar cookies and bliss.
Alexis Dell Q.
O M G! I LOVE this chapstick! Actually I love this brand! At first, I thought that I would not enjoy this scent thinking it was hella strong, but when using it, this scent proved me wrong! It smells so delicious, very affordable, moisturizing, and perfect as any kind of giveaway! Present or not! This product will last you awhile and feels great when chilled! When chilled, it dosent last long, but still bomb! You could also purchase it at any store such as Wal-Mart, Target, Walgreens, RiteAid, Ulta, online, and etc!
Rojan N.
Pasadena, CA
Chyanne E.
My absolute FAVORITE! Smells just like a sugar cookie and even tastes sweet! When I smell it throughout the day it makes me a little happy inside. I also recommend the cake batter one! Both smell sweet and just like their designated flavors! I got both of these chapsticks at Walmart. Highly recommend!
michelle b.
Columbia, SC
I bought the two pack of this product, which came in a decorative tin (just large enough to contain the two chap sticks).  The can is convenient because it does make the product easier to find in my bag.  The product itself is very effective.  It works very well.  My lips have chapped this winter and I have been using this product often.  If my lips are burning, this chap stick alleviates the pain immediately.  It has a very sugary, sweet smell to it, so I think the sugar cookie name is fitting.  The smell definitely reminds you of that.  I would recommend it and will buy again.
Alyssa B.
This is my favorite ChapStick scent that I have ever tried!  The Sugar Cookie scent smells so sweet! Love it! Like all other chapsticks, the sugar cookie scented one keeps my lips feeling healthy and hydrated throughout the day. Would definitely recommend this chapstick.
Kaitlin M.
Granite City
I absolutely love this!! I carry it where ever I go. My lips have always been dry ever since I had gotten braces, and now that my braces are off you'd think it would go away. But it hasn't, I wish this wasn't limited edition, because it is my favorite.
Gina C.
Harrington, DE
Chapstick that not only works great but smells like sugar cookies?! Does life get any better than this? I love that it doesn't tint my lips either so it's perfect to combine with any look. I always stock up on the limited edition flavor at the holidays
Elizabeth B.
This is my favorite lip balm of all time and I can’t find it anywhere!! 😭😭
I bought a couple tubes of it last year and now I can’t find it at any of my local stores.
Perfect smell, not too overwhelming, perfect amount of moisture without being sticky!
Mo H.
Is the flavor of this weird ? I've tried multiple sweet flavors of this brand and I still can't get used to the oddness of the flavor.
Kylee L.
Is this still available in stores? If so, where did you get it?
Kathryn H.
Does this taste like vanilla?
Renee M.
Youngstown, OH
Does this work well??
Sheila T.
Reading, PA
Does this smell good, and does it dry out your lips?