BY CHAPSTICK

Buy on Walmart
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The limited edition scented Chapsticks are a weakness of mine, though Chapstick isn't my go-to lip balm when it comes to lip repair and care. The Sugar Cookie one is my favorite one this year. It's super sweet with notes of sugar and vanilla

If you're looking for long term chapped lip relief, I'm not too sure you'll find it with this lip balm. However, if you're a huge makeup junkie I am and you wear waxy lip liners, matte lip bullets (think MAC Cosmetics), and liquid lipsticks often, then this is really good product to keep at hand.

Have you ever seen a "lip(stick) primer" before? It's pretty much a product that coats your lips in a waxy residue that you're paying way too much for. This does the same thing, smells/tastes better, and costs $1 at pretty much any place you can purchase Chapstick.

I'm not sure how long these limited edition releases run, but I would definitely recommend grabbing this to help prep and prepare your lips with the sweet scent of sugar cookies and bliss.
Chyanne E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My absolute FAVORITE! Smells just like a sugar cookie and even tastes sweet! When I smell it throughout the day it makes me a little happy inside. I also recommend the cake batter one! Both smell sweet and just like their designated flavors! I got both of these chapsticks at Walmart. Highly recommend!
Krista L.
Equality, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this as a stocking stuffer from my mother in law last Christmas and I loved it! For some reason my lips are really sensitive to products but ChapStick has never done me wrong! It has a subtle cookie scent and really moisturizes my lips. I love their range of flavors and always have a tube in my purse!
Melanie G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite chap stick flavor. It smells great and that helps with chapped lips because you want to put it on. I haven't seen it in stores lately, but will definitely check again for it.
Lindsey S.
Chico
IF YOU DON'T HAVE CHAPSTICK IN YOUR BAG/PURSE SAY SORRY TO YOUR LIPS! As a  ChapStick® Limited Edition Sugar Cookie feeling enthusiast, I cannot say "get this product" enough. The smell is bomb, and my lips are left feeling cared for and moisturized for hours and hours. GO GO GO AND GET THIS STUFF, YOUR LIPS WILL THANK YOU.
Shellby M.
Hinesville , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
A very basic chapstick with a yummy cookie taste. Great for use under lipstick or just alone to keep lips soft and moisturized to protect from the upcoming winter weather and wind. I love chapstick such a classic!
Isabella T.
Edwardsville
This is my absolute favorite chapstick ever! The smell is out of this world, to the point that it truly does smell like sugar cookies. I have been using this for the past year and I would love to buy more if they ever bring this back. If you love a good, sweet smelling chapstick then buy this!
Corinna G.
Grand Island
Beauty Junkie Expert
This chapstick is great for just having for a little lip pick me up. The packaging is adorable. It lasts a good while on the lips and seems to do the trick as far as moisturizing goes. I would definitely buy this brand again. The Chapsticks usually come in wonderful flavors/scents.
Delaney P.
I own over three thousand lip balms, and I have to say out of my entire collection this one has to be in my top five. It is so moisturizing like all Chapsticks but the thing that got me absolutely hooked was the INCREDIBLE scent. Smells like fresh baked cookies!
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great smell and taste. A little too sweet for my liking but my son loves it any anything that gets him to keep his lips moisturized is fine by me. Great for the colder months at keeping lips from drying and cracking. Great price and easy to find in store.
Mo H.
Is the flavor of this weird ? I've tried multiple sweet flavors of this brand and I still can't get used to the oddness of the flavor.
Kylee L.
Is this still available in stores? If so, where did you get it?
Kathryn H.
Does this taste like vanilla?
Renee M.
Youngstown, OH
Does this work well??
Sheila T.
Reading, PA
Does this smell good, and does it dry out your lips?