BY CHAPSTICK

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

ChapStick® Key Lime Tropical Paradise Lip Balm
  • "Feels good on your lips and tastes like a key lime. I haven't had a problem with chapped lips since ice been using it." in 80 reviews
  • "My all time favorite chapstick! This is super moisturizing and it smells so good!" in 51 reviews
  • "This chapstick leaves my lips feeling so soft. I love the smell of this chapstick because it reminds me of eating key lime pie, without the calories! " in 33 reviews
Jocelyn M.
Minneapolis
I use lip balm constantly. I’ve always used cherry because it’s tried and true. I love everything lime!! This has a nice scent but for some reason I find myself reapplying it more often than other lip balms, even in the Chapstick family. I also noticed a patch of really dry skin on my upper lip and the only thing I’ve used out of the norm is this product so maybe it’s a different formula. Just the same, I’ll continue with Chapstick products but maybe not this flavor.
Crystal S.
Reading, PA
My go to is chapstick vanilla mint.. sadly it's discontinued 😔 so until I start my own line of natural products, I'll stick with chapstick brand.. I got the key lime as part of a three pack with two other flavors.. at first I was like not thrilled, but when I used it, it was nice. Has a nice but not overpowering r sweet smell. And it's just like chapstick brand to just bring love to my lips. I talk alot so I'm a 365 day a year user of chapstick, and I must say that I love the key lime and how it softens up my pucker 💋
Anastasia l.
This lip balm is very hydrating and has a subtle hint of lime to it.  It's my first time using this specific flavor.  I use all different ones of theirs as I find they are very affordable!  It has very simple packaging to make it easy to carry anywhere.  I would definitely repurchase it when I'm done with mine.
AngieBFly V.
Chapstick is one of the best products out there we have tried this one for years and now works wonderfully on her lips if they are chapped if we have a cold sore if it’s winter if it’s summer you name it Chapstick is the best for your lips and the cherry one is the best smell even if you just want to pick her up and give a kiss it’s excellent for everyone my daughter uses it to. You can find it in any grocery store and it’s a very affordable.
Ashley C.
I love Chapstick brand chapsticks, always have some & there are many flavors to choose from. The Cake Batter and Key Lime is my TOP TWO FAVE FLAVORS. Highly recommend this for all kinds of occasions. I think it's a good moisturizer (for man or woman) helps chapped lips and you can wear under or even over your fave lip-color to help seal it in!
Cassandra G.
Honesdale , PA
I love the scent of chapstick but I cannot say that they actually work to keep your lips soft. It does not work on my lips but it does work short term. And to help prevent wind burn on the edges of your lips.
Justice N.
gastonia
I have been using chapstick brand since I have been a little girl. I recently found this three pack of mango key lime and coconut. My favorite is the key lime it smells just like a key lime pie. The product is very moisturizing however for someone like me who has extremely chapped lips year round I think I need to stick to something medicated like a blistex. Would recommend others to try it though!
asiadoll 🤷.
Cleveland
Definitely a great price for the 2 chapsticks! The smell is fantastic and the texture is amazing. I always keep 1 in my car and one in my purse for whenever im mobile, I recommend it to my friends and co-workers a lot when they ask for chapstick, a bonus is if someone does ask for chapstick you can always give the second tube to a friend and let them enjoy the amazing soft feeling as well
Courtney K.
Manchester Township, NJ
Lip balms are my top choice in lip wear because they give your lips a more natural (and not sticky) shine. I enjoyed the smell of the ChapStick Key Lime chapstick, and the immediate feeling on my lips was nice, however, I felt that I needed to keep putting it on because once it wore off, my lips felt dry. I prefer a product like Carmex or Burts Bees which have less chemicals in them.
Kelsey P.
I'm a huge fan of every lip product I've tried from ChapStick. This Key Lime flavor smells so good, I almost want to eat it! All ChapStick products are priced so inexpensively that I usually have 4-5 open at all times and keep one in each room of the house. (I'm an addict!) If you haven't tried ChapStick lip balms yet, give this Key Lime flavor a try and I'm sure you'll love it!