ChapStick® Fresh Effects White Hot Cocoa uploaded by Tosha H.ChapStick® Fresh Effects White Hot Cocoa uploaded by Sylvia S.

BY CHAPSTICK

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• The formula you know and love
  • Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
  • Irresistible aroma

Softens and protects for smooth lips everyday. Softens and seals in moisture with an icy cool feel. Irresistible, exhilarating aroma. Soothes, softens and moisturizes lips.

ChapStick® Fresh Effects White Hot Cocoa
  • "This product works great. Bought it while on vacation and it cleared up my chapped lips. " in 34 reviews
  • "This product is basic in my backpack I love the smell and the consistence is so good and cool Chapstick is love" in 19 reviews
  • "I loved this one and am upset that I didn't stock up on it. This scent was amazing and as usual it was moisturizing." in 18 reviews
Kate M.
Bronx, NY
Although I don't use Chapstick brand often, this holiday flavor was enticing. It smells wonderful when you put it on, and almost makes up for the fact that you have to reapply frequently. I would recommend this product overall, but it is not my absolute favorite.
Christina T.
Brooklyn, NY
I always love the brand ChapStick. Lately they have come out with some really great flavors. Like this one. They taste and smell exactly like the label reads. My lips stay moisturized all day and they never get chapped as long as I put it on. But my all time favorite flavor is the cake batter!! Smells and tastes just like the real thing!
Angel L.
Dayton, OH
I've always loved ChapStick brand. I'm some what of a lip balm junkie. This hot cocoa is just the best, and how cute! makes you feel festive this time of the year. Plus you can't beat the price. I just loved this product, would buy again and again.
Rachel W.
While I like the regular Chapstick best, this type is an interesting change of pace. It's feels very fresh and like a burst of cool air on my face when I use it, and feels very wintery! It is obviously just as effective as the other types of chapstick.
Jessica T.
Brodhead, WI
Mmmm don't you just love a chapstick that smells and tastes good. Not that I eat it, but if something near your lips you're bound to taste it. I love this, my husband loves it too! Haha this of course, it's and has always been the best thing after the harsh winter weather to soothe my lips!
Taylor Z.
Rossville, IN
This brand is a classic, it is a very reliable brand as well. I really like this scent/flavor. It smells nicely but doesn't overpower you. I would recommend this product as a gift or stocking stuffer for the holidays. It is super affordable as well.
Brittney K.
Cheyenne, WY
I live in Wyoming where it's really cold and windy in the winter. Recently my entire family found our lips were extremely chapped. I picked up several of these one for each of us. I thought the scent was really fun for Christmas and winter time and the product did it's job my lips were smooth and soft after using
Victoria P.
Los Angeles, CA
I received this as a gift and honestly I'm not a fan of food smelling items that aren't actual food. I does the job but I don't think I will be purchasing this item once I'm done with it. If you dot mind the smell I would recommend this.
Brooke S.
Blue Springs, MO
Love this chapstick! It really moisturizes your lips so you dont have to worry about putting it on multiple times. Its pretty long lasting. Also, it smells really good and has a good taste so you don't have a nasty taste in your mouth! I would recommend
Valerie V.
Garden City, KS
Smells great and feels very fresh against your lips. Leaves lips super soft when dried. Long lasting until lips feel moisture. Very inexpensive and very reliable definitely recommend!
Jessica M.
Hamburg, NY
Is this a real thing right now?! or from a previous year?
Clare O.
Clayton, NC
Does anyone know if target sells this in stores/online?
Savanah R.
Where has anyone found this kind?
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Point, MD
Who else stocks up on the limited edition holiday chapsticks?