ChapStick® Fresh Effects Refreshing Mandarin uploaded by Victoria G.ChapStick® Fresh Effects Refreshing Mandarin uploaded by Audia B.

BY CHAPSTICK

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• chapstick with a creamy feel and a cooling sensation

Tingles. Moisturizes. Nourishes. For a creamy feel with a cooling sensation.

ChapStick® Fresh Effects Refreshing Mandarin
  • "I wanna start with the smell. It' smell so good that I wanna eat it. It's help my dry lips. I never have the chance to finish it because I always lost them. But I always buy another one" in 65 reviews
  • "Chapstick is the traditional option for moisturizing and is great for men and women!" in 21 reviews
Alyssa B.
I really enjoyed this product because whenever I put it on, it really hydrated my lips and gave it that boost that it needed. Whenever my lips feel dry I go to put on chapstick. I didn't give it 4 stars just because it doesn't stay on for very long. I would have really liked it to stay on for longer than 2 hours, but it doesn't seem to do the trick. Other than that, great product.
Brittany B.
Rocky Mount
This lip balm was okay, didn't really like the orange unit all that well after awhile made my lips dry and it didn't smell the best half way through. Got mine at the cvs a lot of them had sold so I assumed it would be pretty good. My other family members said they really enjoy it just not my cup of tea.
Precious S.
Denton , TX
Very refreshing. Helps seal the moisture in my lips like no other. It doesn't last as long so you will have to apply it multiple times a day. I am not a first time user with this product and have really always used it since I was younger. I would recommend this chapstick to others
Melaine F.
Derby
This product is great. It has a very fresh feeling when applied ! Also it stays for a very long period of time ! Plus it's very easy to put anywhere which is why I buy it all the time cause I hate to feel my lips dry. so I would so recommend this product to anyone it's a must !!
Kim P.
I love this chapstick i always have one in my purse would not leave the house with out it . I tend to have very chapy lips the crack easily specially around winter time so it comes innhandy during those times. I Buy one atleast once a week. My Childern Use Them As well
Airelle H.
Perfect for  moisturing your lips after being out on a cold winter day. If you're a band kid like me and play a reed instrument your lips get chapped fast especially during cold ball games and parades. I highly recommend this product!!!  I would totally buy this again!
Kinga S.
I love this product it helped my dry lips so much! its tastes great and its wonderful for when you are on the go and need to just apply something super duper quick!!! This is the second time ive used this product and i plan to buy it again soon! i totally recommend it!
Justis M.
Moreno Valley, CA
Very hydrating and kept my lips very soft. I would highly recommend this product because it's a must have for summer in the dry heat. It completely met my expectations and was very long lasting. I would highly advise to people who need daily moisture on the lips.
Jamie M.
Villa Rica, GA
This lip balm fixes dry lips and smells and tastes good too! It's easy to apply and easy to travel with. Reduce your chances of having chapped lips with the perfect chapstick that just feels so hydrating on your lips. By far my favorite lip balm!!
Bry-Lee l.
West branch
 Was soft and easy to apply on my lips. Was creamy and hydrating to my lips. Made them smooth and refreshed. Was long lasting and didn't have to use allot of product. The packaging was pretty and very appealing to the eye. Definitely buying again.