ChapStick® Fresh Effects Lip Balm, Refreshing Mandarin uploaded by Audia B.ChapStick® Fresh Effects Lip Balm, Refreshing Mandarin uploaded by Victoria G.

BY CHAPSTICK

Kim R.
Kim R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't care mug for the Chapstick brand. It's thick and doesn't provide the tingle feel of a medicated lip balm that I prefer. The price is very reasonable but not worth it to me. I would much rather have one that isn't thick and smothering wth a medicated feel. The cherry flavor in Chapstick has to be the worst one of all! On the other hand my husband will wear nothing less than his cherry Chapstick. Matter of opinion.
Tana G.
Tana G.
South Shore, KY
The product was very nice in keeping my lips hydrated. The fragrance of the mandarin was not as strong as I was hoping though. I purchased this product at Kroger. It didn't last as long as I wanted to, but then again I am one to taste the flavor of the products I use on my lips frequently. Bad habit. Overall I do recommend this product and enjoy the Chapstick Brand as a whole.
April D.
April D.
Decatur , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Chapstick has always been one of my faviote. It's one of those brands that I buy when I need something now but I don't have anything with me. Walmart makes it super convenient to purchase because it's in every check out isle. I don't really use it as a beauty regular but I buy one every now and again to keep in my purse to help my lips when needed.
Alba Marina N.
Alba Marina N.
I never miss my chapstick in my bag, I feel I can not leave my house without it, is that I much dry out my lips and my chapstick really is my salvation.
I always buy more because I use a lot, and I like the good price they have.
lately I've used this tangerine and I love it, I love the smell, I would buy ever
Penny S.
Penny S.
Chapstick Fresh Effects Lip Balm, Refreshing Mandarin is one of my favorite lip balms because it is long lasting but does not feel sticky on my lips like other balms do. It keeps my lips smooth and hydrated, I usually reapply every 2/3 hours because I am just used to it but you do not have to!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Arcadia, CA
I thought this chapstick was alright. I generally like lip balm or chapsticks that have a minty feel, but I found that this product wasn't great at moisturizing my lips and I didn't really like the smell of oranges. It's refreshing definitely, but personally it I didn't find it long-lasting.
Jenny B.
Jenny B.
Orlando, FL
I have only tried this flavor one time; surprisingly, this is not one of my favorites. I prefer the cherry flavor. And although it does feels refreshing, it does not have any protection against the sun rays. I may purchase it again if there is no other cherry or strawberry flavor available.
Yolanda P.
Yolanda P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was hoping this ChapStik would work but It just didn't. I hated the smell and the way it felt on my lips. It was a huge disappointment because I like ChapStik brand products it was my first product I was allowed as a teenager to have as a "lipstick" . Not sure why this was such a miss.
Nora M.
Nora M.
Riverton, UT
Chapstick has changed so much over the years. It's actually pleasant to use now, smooth and easy to apply. It does a nice job of softening and healing dry chapped lips, too. The new flavors are great and this one is particularly enjoyable. I love applying it and wearing it all day.
Summer L.
Summer L.
West Newton, PA
I enjoy this lip balm quite a lot, though I haven't purchased a new one in a while. I like the packaging, which is simple but neat. It is easy to apply and use, and I believe it's a good value for the price. I would recommend it to others who are looking for a cheaper lip balm.