BY CHAPSTICK

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

ChapStick Fresh Effects Invigorating Green Tea Mint Lip Balm.
For a creamy feel with a cooling sensation.
Tingles, moisturizes, nourishes.

ChapStick® Fresh Effects Invigorating Green Tea Mint
  • "Keeps your lips from being dry and crusty. Also heals any dead skin on your lips. Leaves your lips feeling great. " in 53 reviews
  • "I love that chapstick. It smells nice. Moisturizing and even cooling. Love using it when it's hot outside" in 35 reviews
Lindsey W.
Winston Salem, NC
Chapsticks one hundred percent natural lip butter is great. I've been using them since the first day I received them, and Im am overly satisfied. The flavors taste great and the moisture is impeccable. I tested mine out by applying it once throughout the day and monitored how long the moisturization lasted. The packaging says that moisturization should last up to 8 hours and I can say that is pretty much accurate depending on your level of moisture you are looking for. But im the type of person who would apply it multiple times because of the delicious flavors. I love to see that Chapstick is finally on the route of natural products, that really opens up to people, like myself, to use their products again instead of the more expensive lip protection options out there. My favorite is the Pink Grapefruit flavor. My family is helping me try out the other two flavors which they are enjoying. I am highly recommending this product.
Ariana T.
Columbus , OH
I started using Green Tea Mint Lip Balm after using Carmex for years. It is definitely a go to product for me especially since it isn't as harsh on dry lips as carmex. I love the smell and smoothe texture it has even after wearing lipstick all day. Would definitely recommend this lip balm to others.
Natalia B.
HOUSTON, TX
I love this chapstick, it helps to keep my lips smooth and hydrated. I use it every single night before going to bed and every morning when I wake up. Durin sunny or very cold days, I try ti use it also during the day. the lipstick looks bette on the lips this way.
Randi F.
Great quality and value like you would expect from the chapstick brand, this flavor/scent is refreshing and cool. I picked this up at Walmart on a cold windy day because I need the extra protection. I wish it lasted a little longer than it does, I feel like I need to reapply it often, but it is still a favorite of mine right now.
Amber M.
Kingwood, TX
I love this stuff! Mint chapsticks are my favorite plus it's very moisturizing. I apply it every night before bed. This is my first time using it but I would definitely purchase again. Great chap stuck from a trustworthy brand!
dulce c.
Chapstick has always been my favorite lip balm line; the packaging always makes sure to grab your attention right away, and i can easily purchase this item at the Walgreen down the street. Love how creamy and buttery it is when i apply it. I've recommended this product to many friends and will continue to do so.
Abbey M.
Ballston Spa, NY
This is currently the Chapstick I carry and use EVERY day! I love the way it feels on my lips! It never stings, but rather has a satisfying tingle to it. I picked this little beauty up from CVS. I will absolutely buy this again when I run out!
Elizabeth C.
Largo, FL
My lips are always dry, despite drinking water all day. I was hesitant to try this green tea and mint flavor, as I should have been. To me, it had a strange smell and taste. Certainly not something I would want to smell all day.
It is true to the chapstick brand and was moisturizing answer smooth.
It just wasn't for me.
Hope T.
Absolutely love this! By far my favorite from Chapstick, It feels so smooth and really hydrating. Tastes good too! It lasts a long time, I don't have to keep reapplying. I bought mine at Walmart, it was in the checkout aisle calling my name! I will definitely be repurchasing this, I am almost out!
Jen P.
I love this chapstick. The minty flavor feels good on the lips, and the formula isn't too thick. It lasts an okay amount of time, but I'm constantly reaching for this when my lips feel dry. I would definitely recommend this if you like minty balms
Fany L.
Florida, Miami, 2131 N.W. 79 AVE., Action HN4719 AEREO
How can I get this product for do a review?