BY CHAPSTICK

Radical Flavor for Your Lips. 3 Sticks ~ Net Wt. 0.15 oz. Each. A tasty new flavor for your lips!  Flava-Craze has three totally radical flavors you and your friends will rave about. Luscious Fruit Craze. Awesome Grape Craze. Cool Blue Crazeberry. All three protect your lips just like ChapStick®...but they all give your lips a kick of radical flavor! Flava-Craze ... it s what your lips crave! This product is not tested on animals. ;

• Doea these really make your lips soft? Does it leave a color on y...3 Answers
  • Do these taste like the real fruits?3 Answers
  • Are these flavors really intense?4 Answers
Katy M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
ChapStick is a great brand. This collection throws me back to middle school when flavored chapstick was a trend. Although I don't use this product today (I've switched to classic cherry since then) I recommend using these as stocking stuffers for Christmas- especially if you are having a hard time shopping for someone because everyone uses and most everyone likes chapstick. (Again as a stocking stuffer- not as the full gift)
Chi 🥀.
Mission, TX
The classic. I had one of these in my bag when I was 12, and it's probably still there today (and fully functional). No, I don't carry around the same purse I did when I was 12 - but if I did, one of these bad boys would be in it, and you bet your honeybees I'd use it when these fine smacking lips are dry as a desert. Plus, they make you taste like fruit. Who doesn't like fruit?
Cony P.
Martinsville, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Write away you get a fruity smell when taking off the cap from the chapstick. It also is very smooth on the lips, and its small enough to travel but not too small to get a good grip on it. It also stays on for quite some time before you have to reapply and It is not pricey at all to me.
Ashley C.
Merrill, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Let's be honest a good lip product that suits your style? Nothing better. I have used this product so many times! It had a great value! I always apply before using a Matte lipstick and it helps keep my lips moisturized! Would totally purchase again...also the best smelling ever!
Sarah O.
It has been one of my favorite products for years. Very easy and simple to use, plus it has great flavors and smells that come along with it. Good value and it makes my lips feel very soft and it lasts a long time. I highly recommend this product. Great for adults and kids.
Trudie P.
This product made my lips feel amazing and so soft. My lips tend to get really dry in the Summer and Winter months and while using this product, I have seen a vast improvement. The packaging was easy to open and I would recommend this product to other users.
Renata F.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hás good hydration, a beautiful and attention-grabbing package, delicious flavors , colorful and detachable packaging ,
I already bought some 3 times, i find the price affordable and it hás a good income , i recommend a good product for people
Tiara J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is a quick and easy way to hydrate my lips on the go. It worked way better that no thought it would and left my lips feeling soft. It is great for such a low price point. I always go and get more whenever I run out. this will be a staple in my lip care regimen
Joy A.
Smithfield
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this chapstick in my bag and on my night stand. Local Pharmacy! It is one of my favorite flavors. I don't leave my house without this in my purse. Repeat user! I quest I will be using it for ever. Yes I would recommend it to anyone who wants smooth lips
Alexis R.
Hanford , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very good product and helped moisturized my lips very well. Most definitely is affordable and smells so fruity good! Not to mention it has a fruity taste to it which is also a good pro to it! It can be bought at almost any store and could also make a good gift.
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
Does anyone add it on top of lipstick?
Mia S.
Ellabell, GA
What is your absolute favorite flavor?
Taylor K.
Akron, Oh
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this chap stick leave a sticky residue on your lips?
amber c.
Eastaboga, AL
What is the best flavor to use
Kristin R.
Warminster, PA
Are these flavors really intense?