BY CHAPSTICK

Radical Flavor for Your Lips. 3 Sticks ~ Net Wt. 0.15 oz. Each. A tasty new flavor for your lips!  Flava-Craze has three totally radical flavors you and your friends will rave about. Luscious Fruit Craze. Awesome Grape Craze. Cool Blue Crazeberry. All three protect your lips just like ChapStick®...but they all give your lips a kick of radical flavor! Flava-Craze ... it s what your lips crave! This product is not tested on animals. ;

• Doea these really make your lips soft? Does it leave a color on you...3 Answers
  • Do these taste like the real fruits?3 Answers
  • Are these flavors really intense?4 Answers
Adrianne J.
Adrianne J.
Every time I buy chapstick brand, I'm not impressed. I'm one who licks off any lip product and these products always taste terrible! Not only that, but these also have a tendency to break as your applying them. I don't usually buy this brand unless I'm strapped for cash and need some lip protection. Saying that, they do slightly protect your lips. It will prevent future splitting.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Las Cruces, NM
Such fun flavors from a brand we can all trust with our lip care needs! ChapStick never disappoints with the long lasting moisture wear, not needing much reapplication throughout the day. Incredibly inexpensive for the product you receive. This particular pack is a perfect combo of fun summer flavors to keep all to yourself or share with friends!
Julie W.
Julie W.
Carey, OH
Review for: Flava-Craze
What's nice about ChapStick is the variety of flavors it comes in. It helps to keep your lips moistened and shiny. I do have to apply it more often than some other chapsticks that I have purchased, but for the price you pay and the variety that you can purchase, it is well worth it. I love to purchase these for stocking stuffers.
lydia s.
lydia s.
Review for: Flava-Craze
I Always use this overtop of Vaseline. The price of this product is amazing, but It's never made my lips feel all soft and smooth the way that Vaseline does. I will say that I use the cherry chapstick daily because I like how it gives my lips a little bit of color without looking unnatural. But it is great for the price.
Lydia T.
Lydia T.
This is the best for dried lips on a beach day! Imagine all day under the sun, and have nothing for your lips! this is the best thing, it has such great package, you can buy it almost anywhere, and its great value and not pricey at all, its definitely a beach day essential and a must, would totally purchase again.
k t.
k t.
Review for: Flava-Craze
I love the ChapStick Flava-Crave Classic Lip Balm because I need my two young girls to want to apply chapstick to their lips, especially in the colder weather. The different 'Flavas' are fun for my girls and they enjoy trying all of them! I would highly recommend this for it's long lasting and nourishing effect.
KRISS R.
KRISS R.
Morgan City, LA
Review for: Flava-Craze
The classic cherry lip balm is the best. It goes on really smooth, and leaves my lips very soft. My lips always feel dry after I brush my teeth in the afternoon. I always grab my Chapstick as soon as I get back to my desk at work, and my lips feel so much better afterwards. The classic is also the best price!!
Sherrie P.
Sherrie P.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Flava-Craze
Before I found my current lip balm, Chapstick was my go-to lip balm. It was a little heavy most of the time, but it got the job done. I don't care for flavored or scented lip products so I stuck with the original. I'm seeing now that ChapStick offers many other formulas so I may have to give them a try again.
Brealin W.
Brealin W.
Huntington, WV
Review for: Flava-Craze
These flavors are so much fun. I love this set but I hate that it is so hard to find now. Cotton candy is by far my favorite with grape being my least favorite. They are not greasy and if you like moisturizer you will like this. They do not leave color behind and do a good job at protecting your lips.
Genie B.
Genie B.
Bogart, GA
I love any ChapStick brand and wear it at least once a day! It goes on smooth and lasts! I've been using for years. Sometimes I wear it alone and sometimes I wear it under lip gloss. The flavors are the reason why I start with this brand along with it being sdo smooth and doesn't wear off easily!
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
Does anyone add it on top of lipstick?
Mia S.
Mia S.
Ellabell, GA
What is your absolute favorite flavor?
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Akron, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this chap stick leave a sticky residue on your lips?
amber c.
amber c.
Eastaboga, AL
What is the best flavor to use
Kristin R.
Kristin R.
Warminster, PA
Are these flavors really intense?