BY CHAPSTICK

Cake Batter

• Treat your lips with 100% indulgence. 0% guilt

• This fan favorite is a must-have for your ChapStick® collection

petrolatum, paraffin, mineral oil, octyldodecanol, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, caprylic/capric triglyceride, arachidyl propionate, phenyl trimethicone, beeswax, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax, isopropyl myristate, flavor, ethylhexyl palmitate, benzyl benzoate, cetyl alcohol, triacetin, titanium dioxide, methylparaben, saccharin, alumina, propylparaben, polyhydroxystearic acid, silica

• Is this super sweet? I love cake batter but does it smell...6 Answers
ChapStick® Fan Favorites
  • "My favorite chap stick flavor/scent ever. When I see it I buy it everytime. Chap stick is my go to when my lips are dry. My kids love it too. " in 127 reviews
  • "These are my favorite! They are sooo moisturizing and smell amazing just like cake!(:" in 108 reviews
  • "bought these for my boyfriend and he loves them! I stole one too and I love the smell of them and they make my lips feel so soft. definitely worth it " in 65 reviews
Riley S.
This lip product smells AMAZING! Sweet/dessert flavors are my weakness with this sort of stuff. I really wanted to like this product, but, as with most chapstick products, it actually made the condition of my lips worse. Temporarily, this stuff feels great on my lips, but, over time with repeated use, I found my lips getting drier and drier, and I kept having to apply the chapstick more frequently. Since using this, I have switched over to lip oils.
Ms.Shali_ C.
Newman, CA
I never had an issue with Chapstick and had always purchased this brand since childhood. My mom would buy me tons of these because somehow I always ended up misplacing them. Saw this at my local Walmart in the checkout aisle, immediately purchased it due to it being Cake Batter. Love, love, Cake Batter. It smells just like freshly baked sugar cookies. I love how Chap Stick comes out with holiday scents like this. My lips smells and feels lovely. I even purchased one for my grandmother and she loves it.
Livie B.
Orlando, FL
I personally like the peppermint better more or so because the smell wasn’t that great and didn’t hydrate my lips as much as i wanted it too and I usually compare the smell of cake batter to the scent of vanilla cupcake by yankee candle since that’s like the basis for cake batter or things like that and this just wasn’t enough and I mean for a dollar its not too bad but I needed something more that would last more than an hour without reapplying.
Aleesha K.
Oxford, NC
The receptionist at my work gave me a tube of this in the Sugar Cookie version (said she found a bunch of them on sale for like 25 cents but I didn't ask where.) I like it a lot. It feels smooth and moisturizing and it smells just like freshly basked sugar cookies. I won't repurchase though because Chap Stick is owned by a parent company (Pfizer) that tests on animals.
Maya A.
Franklin, VT
This stuff tastes almost TOO good. I have a habit of licking it right off my lips, making me need more to prevent them from drying out. Despite that, Chapstick is a classic brand with products that work. That being said, I do find myself needing to reapply, even when I don’t lick it off, more than I do with some other brands in order to keep my lips feeling moisturized.
Samantha C.
Baltimore, MD
The smell of this is amazing! First, it does really smell like cake batter which is amazing! You want to eat it! The packaging isn't really anything special but neither is any drug store lip balm in my opinion. Chapstick brand is good when you want to keep your lips hydrated and be proactive. If they are already chapped it doesn't do much to heal them.
Tori R.
Clovis, CA
It really does taste like cake batter! If you are anything like me I can’t make cake without licking the bowl! This chapstick is very easy to apply and use. The only downside to this chapstick is that I feel like you have to apply many times in order for the chapstick to work it’s magic. Other then that I really like this product and the flavor, yum!
Jen V.
Mount Holly
First off I have to admit that I bought this because it's cake batter and who doesn't have a sweet tooth. The smell is absolutely amazing. The formula itself is ok, I say this because for some reason it makes my lips peel. But I do keep using it because of the smell. What can I say, I'm a sucker for anything that smells sweet.
Alexandria M.
Surprise, AZ
I love how soft this chapstick does to your lips and cures lip cuts. It really was effective for my lips. What brought me to buy it was the scent of vanilla cake batter! It smells just like and it’s a strong scent but a just right scent. The chapstick itself is cute and it has just the right amount of product inside❗️💗
Lunna A.
San Marcos
My friend was going on and on about how they found a chapstick that actually worked for them, and in my experience It was hard to find a chapstick that would actually help with the problem, so I decided to go to the store and get some, I wasn’t sure if it was going to work but this chapstick actually worked for me.
Alecia K.
Osceola, IA
Is this super sweet? I love cake batter but does it smell like it?

back