BY CHAPSTICK

• Mix, match and attach for your own unique flavor combination
  • Provides 8 hours of moisturization
  • Available in 8 flavors for 28 ChapStick® DUO flavor options
  • NET WT 0.194 OZ (5.5 g) EACH

• Has anyone tried this? Is it fun to use?1 Answers
ChapStick® DUO Tropical Pineapple & Fresh Coconut
  • "This product is pretty good. I have too keep chapstick with me because my lips are always dry. The smell is awesome." in 40 reviews
  • "Love the Pina colada flavor you get when you mix these two! Very moisturizing but kind of a bulky packaging for throwing it in a purse." in 37 reviews
  • " This has become a favorite chap stick of mine! Love the smell! My lips aren't chapped and stay moist! " in 20 reviews
Peggy M.
Boca Raton, FL
Feels great. Made my lips feel satiny smooth and soft. I love to reapply, even when I don't need it because it feels so soft. I have since bought one for each of my daughters. They also love it. Great for any age. Great value, especially for how fabulous it is!!!
Melinda B.
Love this brand! Love the constincey of the product and all the flavors/scents have always been great! I like to venture out and try different chapsticks but this is always a go to! Goes on nice and smooth and stays on through food and drinks! Would buy again!!
Shelby R.
Fort Riley , KS
Love the duo chapstick! Both sides smell amazing and make my lips so soft! Received it as a gift for Easter and kept it in my car and it lasted me a long time. Surprisingly neither side melted, which was a worry of mine. Definitely would recommend to others!
Alanis Marie V.
Kissimmee
Smooth on the lips, hydrating and moisturizing.... this chap stick is rich and creamy and has a great scent. It has a nice plastic packaging good for travel and its very light. It definitely met my expectations, and I would definitely buy it again!!
Emily W.
McHenry, IL
Oh my gosh I love this lip balm!!!! The flavor is really really good, and the consistency is amazing. It's super easy to apply and it stays on practically all day. This product does last about 2-3 months with constant use. I would definitely buy this again!
member-bdeb4
I would rate this a 4 because it really keeps your lips hydrated and not dry but It doesn't last long so I feel like I have to keep applying it to my lips.It has a really good smell to them and they are really reliable because they fit in your purse and your pocket and they are interchangeable so you can change out the flavor/scent whenever you want.
Summer J.
They are good chapsticks, I've had way better but for like an everyday thing to just carry around in your purse it's good to use. Though, if you have very cracky, dry, and peeling lips you will want to use something else, this product will not fix all your problems.
De'Sha T.
Red Boiling Springs
I absolutely love this product. It smells and tastes great. It goes on smooth and is perfect. And I love how you can chose which one you want. It wasn't too pricey and I would definitely but it again. It's a great product for a great price. I would.
Diana W.
This smells so good while putting it on. Almost good to eat. It's amazing price honestly. I'm glad it's not too pricy. I bought this at target thank god its around the corner. I've been using this for a while actually and I recommend this honestly.
emily m.
I really enjoyed this lip product! It left my lips feeling soft and luscious. It's very easy to use. It has nice packing. The kind that jumps off the shelf and is like "buy me". I bought my product at Walmart. I didn't have any trouble fo singing it at all. Yes I would buy this product again!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Has anyone tried this? Is it fun to use?

back