BY CHAPSTICK

• Mix, match and attach for your own unique flavor combination
  • Provides 8 hours of moisturization
  • Available in 8 flavors for 28 ChapStick® DUO flavor options
  • NET WT 0.194 OZ (5.5 g) EACH

• Has anyone tried this? Is it fun to use?1 Answers
ChapStick® DUO Tropical Pineapple & Fresh Coconut
  • "This product is pretty good. I have too keep chapstick with me because my lips are always dry. The smell is awesome." in 41 reviews
  • "Love the Pina colada flavor you get when you mix these two! Very moisturizing but kind of a bulky packaging for throwing it in a purse." in 37 reviews
  • " This has become a favorite chap stick of mine! Love the smell! My lips aren't chapped and stay moist! " in 20 reviews
Layla T.
Extremely moisturizing and a great treatment to any dry lips! On top of that, it's the perfect size for traveling or if you're on the go and it also has the most amazing, pina colada, scent. Highly recommended to anyone who loves soft, great smelling and tasting lips!
Lexie H.
Vale, NC
I have five of these!! Three of them were sent to me complementary of Influenster's and I loved them so I purchased two more peach and coconut. They are very moisturizing an they smell amazing. The packaging is great to and they stay closed even in my purse I definitely recommend
Melinda B.
Love this brand! Love the constincey of the product and all the flavors/scents have always been great! I like to venture out and try different chapsticks but this is always a go to! Goes on nice and smooth and stays on through food and drinks! Would buy again!!
Kristy C.
Kingsport
OBSESSED! Personally I'm someone who lives for anything coconut so when I saw this in the store I just knew that that I had to have it. It applies nice & it's very moisturizing and lasts. There is a lot of product for the price as well. Definitely buying again!
Peggy M.
Boca Raton, FL
Feels great. Made my lips feel satiny smooth and soft. I love to reapply, even when I don't need it because it feels so soft. I have since bought one for each of my daughters. They also love it. Great for any age. Great value, especially for how fabulous it is!!!
Shelby R.
Fort Riley , KS
Love the duo chapstick! Both sides smell amazing and make my lips so soft! Received it as a gift for Easter and kept it in my car and it lasted me a long time. Surprisingly neither side melted, which was a worry of mine. Definitely would recommend to others!
Alanis Marie V.
Kissimmee
Smooth on the lips, hydrating and moisturizing.... this chap stick is rich and creamy and has a great scent. It has a nice plastic packaging good for travel and its very light. It definitely met my expectations, and I would definitely buy it again!!
Emily W.
McHenry, IL
Oh my gosh I love this lip balm!!!! The flavor is really really good, and the consistency is amazing. It's super easy to apply and it stays on practically all day. This product does last about 2-3 months with constant use. I would definitely buy this again!
Summer J.
They are good chapsticks, I've had way better but for like an everyday thing to just carry around in your purse it's good to use. Though, if you have very cracky, dry, and peeling lips you will want to use something else, this product will not fix all your problems.
member-bdeb4
I would rate this a 4 because it really keeps your lips hydrated and not dry but It doesn't last long so I feel like I have to keep applying it to my lips.It has a really good smell to them and they are really reliable because they fit in your purse and your pocket and they are interchangeable so you can change out the flavor/scent whenever you want.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Has anyone tried this? Is it fun to use?

back