BY CHAPSTICK

• Mix, match and attach for your own unique flavor combination
  • Provides 8 hours of moisturization
  • Available in 8 flavors for 28 ChapStick® DUO flavor options
  • NET WT 0.194 OZ (5.5 g) EACH

• Has anyone tried this? Is it fun to use?1 Answers
ChapStick® DUO Tropical Pineapple & Fresh Coconut
  • "This product is pretty good. I have too keep chapstick with me because my lips are always dry. The smell is awesome." in 40 reviews
  • "Love the Pina colada flavor you get when you mix these two! Very moisturizing but kind of a bulky packaging for throwing it in a purse." in 37 reviews
  • " This has become a favorite chap stick of mine! Love the smell! My lips aren't chapped and stay moist! " in 20 reviews
Evelyn C.
After using this chapstick my lips feel so soft and hydrated plus the smell is delicious
Sarai O.
Goldsboro
It's a bit dryer for my liking but I for sure feel the refresh and hydration on my lips.
Heidi G.
Danville, OH
This chopstick smells amazing! Makes your lips really soft. I am a returning costumer.
Viridiana J.
Fruitland
I Am Defiantly A DUO Fan ! ❤ I Love This Scent , Its So Great And It Smells So Good ! !
Yadith G.
Dixon
Love how my lips feels so creamy and the smell so good how many smells you guys have
Amanda B.
Was excited to find this because I love both scents. I went to use it and there was so little bit there to use. And I pushed it up and all of it feel out so that was the end of my chapstick. It felt like a waste of money.
Cassie C.
Buffalo Grove, IL
I got this through a work event and love the smell! I think the quality is sub par. There are definitely more moisturizing chapsticks, but it’s a good option to have in my purse! Plus, the smell is Island dreamy- and you can’t go wrong with that!
Karla M.
Huron, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
This chapstick is the BEST! It is one of the few chapsticks that I have found that actually heals and hydrates the lips. My lips tend to get very, very dry, especially during the winter. This chapstick makes a huge difference when it comes to dry lips and cold sores. When my lips start cracking, I’ll put this on and within an hour or two of application my lips start to feel better. It has a piña colada scent which I personally like. If you hate the smell of pineapple and/or coconut then I would suggest staying away from this product because the scent is definitely there. Aside from that, I would HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend this chapstick if you suffer from dry lips and/or cold sores.
Shelby L.
Edmonton , AB
I’m obsessed with this! I wish the scent/flavour was a bit stronger, but I love the smooth, non greasy texture. It helps a lot with dry lips. I am pleased with how long this product has lasted me. And the unique shape makes it easy to find in my purse.
Stephanie C.
Wheatley , ON
I can’t give a fair review here since I have NEVER seen this available in Canada! Where is this?! It looks amazing and since the Chapstick brand it all I use I NEED THIS! I will be shopping around for this ASAP!
Victoria F.
Has anyone tried this? Is it fun to use?