BY CHAPSTICK

• Mix, match and attach for your own unique flavor combination
  • Provides 8 hours of moisturization
  • Available in 8 flavors for 28 ChapStick® DUO flavor options
  • NET WT 0.194 OZ (5.5 g) EACH

• Has anyone tried this? Is it fun to use?1 Answers
ChapStick® DUO Tropical Pineapple & Fresh Coconut
  • "This product is pretty good. I have too keep chapstick with me because my lips are always dry. The smell is awesome." in 40 reviews
  • "Love the Pina colada flavor you get when you mix these two! Very moisturizing but kind of a bulky packaging for throwing it in a purse." in 37 reviews
  • " This has become a favorite chap stick of mine! Love the smell! My lips aren't chapped and stay moist! " in 20 reviews
Kayla B.
Hannibal, MO
I looooooove these! They are small and convenient and they smell (and taste ) amazing the coconut is my favorite but I also really enjoy the pineapple. It is so silky smooth and stays on for a reasonable amount of time I was able to actually pick a few more up on clearance at my local Walmart
Amy Y.
El Cerrito, CA
I absolutely love this product, you can snap on and snap off and mix it with different "flavors". This pineapple and coconut one is definitely a favorite. It's easy to use, no need to have instructions on how to use it. I would definitely buy this again and encourage others to do so too.
Shelby M.
this is a great product! There are so many options to choose from, which I really love. My expectations were met! This was my first time purchasing this specific product. This is pretty long lasting, but I love the scent so I kept finding my self reapplying!!! I would definitely buy again!
Tammy P.
Beechmont, KY
Let me start by saying that I love chapstick, so when I saw these at Walmart I had to pick some up. I was disappointed. The flavor and scent were great but they didn't do much as far as moisturizing my dry chapped lips. I work in the cold year round and it's important for me to have a good moisturizing lip product on hand at all times. Unfortunately this didn't do it for me.
Savannah D.
I love love love the coconut and pineapple flavors together. They are the perfect duo! This product is great because it's very long lasting, smells great, and met my expectations very nicely! I would recommend this product to others! Would be great for young girls too
Layla T.
Extremely moisturizing and a great treatment to any dry lips! On top of that, it's the perfect size for traveling or if you're on the go and it also has the most amazing, pina colada, scent. Highly recommended to anyone who loves soft, great smelling and tasting lips!
Darriyen I.
Nashville, TN
This is the most clever concept. Not 1 BUT 2 chapstick in one. Super long lasting and moisturizing, plus the smell is a bonus. First time user and hopefully will not be the last! Highly recommend for on the go use.
Lexie H.
Vale, NC
I have five of these!! Three of them were sent to me complementary of Influenster's and I loved them so I purchased two more peach and coconut. They are very moisturizing an they smell amazing. The packaging is great to and they stay closed even in my purse I definitely recommend
Melinda B.
Love this brand! Love the constincey of the product and all the flavors/scents have always been great! I like to venture out and try different chapsticks but this is always a go to! Goes on nice and smooth and stays on through food and drinks! Would buy again!!
Kristy C.
Kingsport
OBSESSED! Personally I'm someone who lives for anything coconut so when I saw this in the store I just knew that that I had to have it. It applies nice & it's very moisturizing and lasts. There is a lot of product for the price as well. Definitely buying again!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Has anyone tried this? Is it fun to use?

Walmart