BY CHAPSTICK

• Mix, match and attach for your own unique flavor combination
  • Provides 8 hours of moisturization
  • Available in 8 flavors for 28 ChapStick® DUO flavor options
  • NET WT 0.194 OZ (5.5 g) EACH

• Has anyone tried this? Is it fun to use?1 Answers
ChapStick® DUO Tropical Pineapple & Fresh Coconut
  • "This product is pretty good. I have too keep chapstick with me because my lips are always dry. The smell is awesome." in 40 reviews
  • "Love the Pina colada flavor you get when you mix these two! Very moisturizing but kind of a bulky packaging for throwing it in a purse." in 37 reviews
  • " This has become a favorite chap stick of mine! Love the smell! My lips aren't chapped and stay moist! " in 20 reviews
Melissa O.
Hillside
I love this product, it's so good , Actually is the best and the price is not expensive, you can find anywhere , I was surprising when I tried for the first time , and one more time the price is cheap , and good , Now I always buy this product , I can't live without !
Malia M.
Norman
This is my absolute favorite chap stick to put on especially when applying makeup to prep my lips for any tip product i will b e putting on. Great value, pretty cheap ,easy to get a hold of, and wont break the bank to get it what so ever. easy application, and convenient to carry along in my purse.  If you like this product i would for sure recommend the eos lip balms.
Alexandria M.
Surprise , AZ
I fell in love with this chapstick. The scent is amazing ! This lippie is a 2 in 1 chapstick where you can twist and switch the chapsticks into the same brand. I recommend it they have a whole collection to buy from. It instantly moisturizes your lips!💋‼️
Alice E.
Newfane, VT
I found the texture very moisturizing and smooth. It was easy to apply as it came in a nice package. It was my first time using that particular scent as I had used others before. The packaging is cool and imaginative and I would recommend this brand to others! My only complaint is that it is hard to screw in the cap without denting the product. 4 out of 5.
Payton N.
I would rate this a 5star for various reasons. One is that you get double the chapstick that is customized by you and however your feeling that day about what kind of chapstick you wanna use. You can always switch them out to your preference of what you wanna use which is the cool thing about them. ChapStick® DUO Sweet Peach & Vanilla Shimmer
Holly S.
I love this! I mean who doesn't love Chapstick anyway? I'm a huge fan of the flavors,makes me feel a little tropical! I also just love that there is two flavors on it to choose from. Also you can buy different flavored refills for it..
Becky T.
This chapstick is amazing. I love tropical flavors and this little tube takes me to an island sipping on pina coladas. My lips stay moisturized and hydrated. I recommend this to anyone who enjoys coconut and pineapple. Its awesome.
Laura F.
Cortland, NY
I love these chapsticks! I like that you can mix and match your favorite flavors between the different packages. They are easy to apply and keep my lips feeling smooth! The shape of the packaging makes it super easy to find in my purse. This is a great stocking stuffer or perfect for any Easter Basket!
Crystal R.
Product has a great scent and goes on smoothly, however after about 30 minutes I need to reapply and it leaves a thick film on my lips and I find myself rubbing off the film and then applying more chapstick. Like a never ending cycle, lol. Maybe that's how they keep getting me to purchase mor because I'm constantly putt no it on and then rubbing it off.
Kaley F.
Chapstick is a product everyone knows. You picture a little tube of yummy-scented balm in your mind. But now we have not only one scent but two! It provides diversity when i reach into my bag and I love that you can mix and match. They sell these everywhere and they're super affordable! Great buy!
Victoria F.
Has anyone tried this? Is it fun to use?