BY CHAPSTICK

• Mix, match and attach for your own unique flavor combination
  • Provides 8 hours of moisturization
  • Available in 8 flavors for 28 ChapStick® DUO flavor options
  • NET WT 0.194 OZ (5.5 g) EACH

• Has anyone tried this? Is it fun to use?1 Answers
ChapStick® DUO Tropical Pineapple & Fresh Coconut
  • "This product is pretty good. I have too keep chapstick with me because my lips are always dry. The smell is awesome." in 40 reviews
  • "Love the Pina colada flavor you get when you mix these two! Very moisturizing but kind of a bulky packaging for throwing it in a purse." in 37 reviews
  • " This has become a favorite chap stick of mine! Love the smell! My lips aren't chapped and stay moist! " in 20 reviews
Chelsea R.
Hillsboro
Love this! Super easy to put on and makes my lips really soft! Plus it smells amazing. It's a little on the the higher price range but you get what you pay for!
Alyson C.
Payson
Loved the flavor & smell of these two combined & separate. They go on smoothly, they have a nice little snap tool, so they stay together & they moisturize well!
Zia S.
Maitland, FL
It was wayyyy to hard on the lips the flavor was good the scent was good but just highly recommend not using this unless you like the hard stuff on your lips.
Kira R.
Chiefland, FL
Smells amazing but can be a bit oily if too much is used. And don't let it get hot because I forgot it in my car once and it melted and got all over the place.
Brittany V.
Mayfield, NY
My friends and family use it and love it, i havent yet but i would love to test it out one day!! Because it combines a great brand with my favorite, coconut!:)
Krista W.
Louisville, KY
I absolutely loooove these. And the I can't get enough of the amazing smell. The fact that it's small, interchangeable, and smells good makes it all worth it.
Stephanie R.
Love this stuff especially the grape and vanilla ones! In my opinion they work better than EOS which tended to leave my lips dryer than before after its off...
jen h.
Orlando, FL
A must have in my purse. Lightly flavored and scented not to over bearing. Keeps lips hydated and soft. Clever packaging. Easy to switch flavors in a flash.
Sunny W.
Reno, NV
I didnt really like the scent of this one. I will say that it did wjat it promised and hydrated my lips. I will definitely buy again just a different scent.
Kylee P.
Love the fresh pineapple and coconut mixture! It was so yummy and this brand is so good at helping my lips not get dry and chapped, especially in the winter!
Victoria F.
Has anyone tried this? Is it fun to use?