BY CHAPSTICK

• Mix, match and attach for your own unique flavor combination
  • Provides 8 hours of moisturization
  • Available in 8 flavors for 28 ChapStick® DUO flavor options
  • NET WT 0.194 OZ (5.5 g) EACH

• Has anyone tried this? Is it fun to use?1 Answers
ChapStick® DUO Tropical Pineapple & Fresh Coconut
  • "This product is pretty good. I have too keep chapstick with me because my lips are always dry. The smell is awesome." in 40 reviews
  • "Love the Pina colada flavor you get when you mix these two! Very moisturizing but kind of a bulky packaging for throwing it in a purse." in 37 reviews
  • " This has become a favorite chap stick of mine! Love the smell! My lips aren't chapped and stay moist! " in 20 reviews
Katie R.
I like these chapsticks , there very easy to use , keeps your lips from getting dry and their not very expensive and they’re easy to carry with you when you are not home!
Sharice H.
San Antonio, TX
Would definitely recommend, works great & never does me wrong !! Makes lips smooth! Depending on where you go it can be pricey , but it is definitely worth the price !
Tor G.
Atmore
Smells amazing and I love it! Both side are every effective and they really help dry lips! Very good price too! I recommend anyone to but it and it is long lasting!
Lily P.
At first I thought theses were kinda weird. It didn't caught my attention, but I gave it a try and it was completely different. I loved it! The flavor is long lasting and your lips are soft. Not many are like this but I'd definitely buy this again!
Vanessa D.
El paso, TX
THE SMELL!!❤❤ I absolutely love it and it does have long lasting protection the thing I love the most about it is that is big and I can easily find it in my purse
Tanya r.
I Like it alot ! It keeps your lips moisturized for a long time. The only I would say is not to apply to many layers on your lips!! It'll feel nasty but the flavors are good.
Meggan C.
Surprise, AZ
I love being able to pick from two different scents and flavors from my chapstick. It’s a great price for a two in one product. It smells great and my husband loves to kiss me when I have it on. Overall I would recommend it!
Valeria T.
The original chapstick is really good! But they really when all out when they created this! Two different ones in one, I love the smell and the taste! And it still does what the original chapstick does, help those dry lips!
Gisselle D.
Los Angeles
I personally love think the smell is amazing, it doesn't stain your lips but it makes my lips so soft and I love to keep them in my purse, I'm in love with these :) ♡
Farrah M.
Russellville
Really like the smell and how nice it stays on but it's a little bulky in your pocket when u can't carry a purse
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Has anyone tried this? Is it fun to use?

Walmart