BY CHAPSTICK

• Mix, match and attach for your own unique flavor combination
  • Provides 8 hours of moisturization
  • Available in 8 flavors for 28 ChapStick® DUO flavor options
  • NET WT 0.194 OZ (5.5 g) EACH

• Has anyone tried this? Is it fun to use?1 Answers
ChapStick® DUO Tropical Pineapple & Fresh Coconut
  • "This product is pretty good. I have too keep chapstick with me because my lips are always dry. The smell is awesome." in 40 reviews
  • "Love the Pina colada flavor you get when you mix these two! Very moisturizing but kind of a bulky packaging for throwing it in a purse." in 37 reviews
  • " This has become a favorite chap stick of mine! Love the smell! My lips aren't chapped and stay moist! " in 20 reviews
Denise H.
San Marcos, CA
I've been using Chapstick for some time now and can't say enough about it...I just love it! The pineapple coconut flavor makes me feel like I'm enjoying a pina colada. This Chapstick keeps my lips moisturized and soft. I definitely will continue to use this Chapstick.
Ruby B.
Albany, CA
i'm a big fan of traditional chapstick. I thought the pineapple and coconut was a fun tropical twist for summer. I wouldn't buy it again, too much coconut for my taste but I think it was a cute one time purchase. If you love coconut I would totally recommend it.
Yas G.
I love this product, not only because it leaves your lips feeling smooth but also because the option of having two in one is amazing, and if you feel like combining it will leave with a piñacolada smell you can't resist!
Rachel C.
I really like this chapstick. The flavor reminds me of my favorite vacations at the beach.

The first few times I used this, the flavors were more subtle than I like and less moisturizing then my very dry lips need.

However, a week later the flavors and moisturizing ability of this chapstick came to life.

I definitely recommend it.
Lisa H.
Sapulpa , OK
I really enjoyed the switch-up from the traditional chap-stik flavors, and I Love the ability to mix and match. Only thing that I didn't like was the formula. It was more greasy, and I had to apply more. WOULD recommend.
Hannah R.
Fairmont, MN
Love the smell! Love that you can click them into different ones and have 2 with you at all times! Walgreens always has them! Easy to use, travel friendly! Love the packaging! Will definitely buy again and recommend!
Jocelyn C.
Great product! Smells really good and leaves your lips felling very soft. Definitely lived up to my expectations and good price and cute packaging. Super fun to swap flavors around and make new ones. Would totally recommend to everyone!
Loria U.
Alexandria
Great flavor and wonderful smell. My lips felt like a dream. I always say you can't keep a Harley looking like a Harley taking care of it like a MOPAD.
Well this is the Harley product. Awesome!!!
Aylin R.
Really good and makes my lips very soft and creamy I always put it at night so my lips won't get dry and it works for me it smells good. I bought one for my little niece and she likes it.she loves a lot
Abram D.
Roanoke, VA
These remind me of the EOS but I love all of the different flavor combinations and that you can click them together and take them apart. Easy to use and easy to apply. I highly recommend this product.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Has anyone tried this? Is it fun to use?

back