BY CHAPSTICK

• Mix, match and attach for your own unique flavor combination
  • Provides 8 hours of moisturization
  • Available in 8 flavors for 28 ChapStick® DUO flavor options
  • NET WT 0.194 OZ (5.5 g) EACH

• Has anyone tried this? Is it fun to use?1 Answers
ChapStick® DUO Tropical Pineapple & Fresh Coconut
  • "This product is pretty good. I have too keep chapstick with me because my lips are always dry. The smell is awesome." in 40 reviews
  • "Love the Pina colada flavor you get when you mix these two! Very moisturizing but kind of a bulky packaging for throwing it in a purse." in 37 reviews
  • " This has become a favorite chap stick of mine! Love the smell! My lips aren't chapped and stay moist! " in 20 reviews
Jomaliet  .
Sanford, NC
I actually really didn’t like this one , just cause of the smell and taste , wasn’t hydrating enough for my lips but it was a good price for a try. Would like to try other flavors and have more variety of scents
Christina M.
Muncie, IN
I beyond adore this duo! Way more hydrating than the Eos brand but still egg shaped. I love they can come apart to fit easily in a pocket. Perfect summer flavors that are tasty but not overpowering. Definitely a must buy!
Katie M.
Panama City, FL
Found this today on clearance and decided to give it a try. The Tropical Pineapple and Fresh Coconut reminds me of summertime and the beach. I picked up two others snap ons in Watermelon and Peach. I like the fact that you can have the option of one flavor using the provided handle or doing without the handle and snap on two different flavors (as pictured). Gives you options and the ability to mix and match and even use both flavors to make your own combo. The moisturizing lasts a while. It's made with petroleum (and other ingredients) and feels similar to Vaseline. That base provides long lasting moisture. Doesn't have any color to it and isn't super glossy. Good everyday staple to have in your purse or pocket.
Ariana C.
Sulphur, LA
I really like the coconut and pineapple combination of chapstick. The coconut tastes great and isnt too greasy on your lips. the pineapple doesnt have too much of a flavor but its still a decent chapstick.
vivian m.
I really love this product! Originally I thought I wouldn't like it because I thought that it was going to be too bulky, but it really isn't. I bought this at Walgreens and initially wanted it for the coconut flavored Chapstick but it actually is a great combination because you can use either just the coconut flavor or you can use the pineapple one or you can mix them together which is actually really delicious! I would say that it moisturizes your lips for a good period of time but compared to Vaseline it doesn't last as long but it still does moisturize your lips for a good period of time before you have to be reapply. Overall a good product and it's a two for one kind of deal so you can't beat that!
Drew C.
Rialto, CA
So I'm not very big on Chapstick my lips have been EXTREMELY dry this summer. I found this at Walmart on the clearance rack for $.50 and I figured I couldn't beat it because at target I just seen it for $5.99. It gets the job done and it has a nice scent. It is a little oily for my liking, but the concept is great.
Kristie M.
Conroe, TX
I love this lip balm! Chap Stick is my go to brand for my lip care. I was sceptical when I seen this product come out because I usually only use the chap stick original. I tried this one day and fell in love. This lip balm keeps my lips moisturized for hours and the flavors are great. I like to mix and match the flavors to create my own and the pineapple and peach make a great combo. I highly recomend this product!
Kim W.
Elizabethton, TN
I see this and I HAD to have it! I love that you have two sides you can put on and it can be interchanged. When you want to it is just the coolest thing I've ever seen in my life! The coconut is by far my favorite, but I love that you can switch out you the different ones and the theu feel amazing on your lips it is very moisturizing and is just so cool! By far the coolest type of chap stick I've seen so far!
Kirsten G.
Grand Rapids
My lips felt great! Now one of my go to products. My lips were smoothe and not waxy at all. I only had to apply a few times through the day, it's so moisturizing! The price was also the fair for the products quality. I recommend this product to anyone looking for soft lips!
Krishna P.
Metropolis
Tropical Pinapple and Fresh Coconut are a great combination and duo. I use this product all the time and love it. It keeps my lips from getting chapped and rough. It's a resonance price considering how long it last. I would definitely recommend and buy the product again.
Victoria F.
Has anyone tried this? Is it fun to use?