BY CHAPSTICK

• Mix, match and attach for your own unique flavor combination
  • Provides 8 hours of moisturization
  • Available in 8 flavors for 28 ChapStick® DUO flavor options
  • NET WT 0.194 OZ (5.5 g) EACH

• Has anyone tried this? Is it fun to use?1 Answers
ChapStick® DUO Tropical Pineapple & Fresh Coconut
  • "This product is pretty good. I have too keep chapstick with me because my lips are always dry. The smell is awesome." in 40 reviews
  • "Love the Pina colada flavor you get when you mix these two! Very moisturizing but kind of a bulky packaging for throwing it in a purse." in 37 reviews
  • " This has become a favorite chap stick of mine! Love the smell! My lips aren't chapped and stay moist! " in 20 reviews
Darshelle H.
Southfield, MI
The chapstick duo works really well in keeping your lips moisturized. The worst part is that the smell of the lip balm is really strong. You can smell it as soon as you open it and as you apply it to your lips. It goes away after a few minutes but the tropical smells catch you off guard.
Vanessa R.
I'm currenly using this flavor and i am obsessed! I love how smooth it is and leaves me lips smooth all day long! I have so many and i just love love them all. Highly recommened for people that suffer with chapped lips !!!!
Bailey O.
West jordan
So smooth and does not make your lips needy! Love it. Any duo chapstick is amazing. So worth the small price. You need to apply it 5 times a day to keep lips moist. I love it with all my heart.
  ChapStick® DUO Berry Shimmer
Izabella F.
lexington
I love that you can get this product for so cheap at Walmart!!! I did receive it for Christmas and liked it! The problem is it doesn't moisturize but smells amazing. I recommend it to someone who doesn't have dry lips and likes fruity scents!!!
Stephany G.
Works great! Smells great! It cures chapped lips and leave a nice aroma as well! Sometimes you can taste it on your lips! Most of them are sheer and having two instead of one is great! Sometimes you need to change up your lip balm
Tessa V.
Knox, IN
The Chapstick DUO in Tropical Pineapple & Fresh Coconut are my favorite scents that Chapstick offers! I just love the scent of a luxurious vacation resting on my lips to push me further to my goals. I highly recommend Chapstick, but for the extra mile choose the DUO!
Denise H.
San Marcos, CA
I've been using Chapstick for some time now and can't say enough about it...I just love it! The pineapple coconut flavor makes me feel like I'm enjoying a pina colada. This Chapstick keeps my lips moisturized and soft. I definitely will continue to use this Chapstick.
Ruby B.
Albany, CA
i'm a big fan of traditional chapstick. I thought the pineapple and coconut was a fun tropical twist for summer. I wouldn't buy it again, too much coconut for my taste but I think it was a cute one time purchase. If you love coconut I would totally recommend it.
Cassandra P.
Salem, MA
Product is nice and smooth, never goes on too thickly. Feels fresh throughout the day. The scent is just as lovely as well! The packaging is very pleasing, though it can be frustrating to deal with if it constantly pops off.
Lisa H.
Sapulpa , OK
I really enjoyed the switch-up from the traditional chap-stik flavors, and I Love the ability to mix and match. Only thing that I didn't like was the formula. It was more greasy, and I had to apply more. WOULD recommend.
Victoria F.
Has anyone tried this? Is it fun to use?