BY CHAPSTICK

• Mix, match and attach for your own unique flavor combination
  • Provides 8 hours of moisturization
  • Available in 8 flavors for 28 ChapStick® DUO flavor options
  • NET WT 0.194 OZ (5.5 g) EACH

• Has anyone tried this? Is it fun to use?1 Answers
ChapStick® DUO Tropical Pineapple & Fresh Coconut
  • "This product is pretty good. I have too keep chapstick with me because my lips are always dry. The smell is awesome." in 40 reviews
  • "Love the Pina colada flavor you get when you mix these two! Very moisturizing but kind of a bulky packaging for throwing it in a purse." in 37 reviews
  • " This has become a favorite chap stick of mine! Love the smell! My lips aren't chapped and stay moist! " in 20 reviews
Esteffany L.
Dallas, TX
These are really great. I like the idea that you can carry two at a time and that they snap together. As well as they are interchangeable. The only thing I'd say thats bad about it is that its bulkier than your average chaptsick so its not as easy to carry around in your pocket.
Tiyanna H.
The chopstick duo scented with pineapple and coconut gave me a good feeling. This was extremely easy to use, yet it did feel a bit mushy at the end. I would recommend this to people because my lips were left with a soft look!ChapStick® DUO Tropical Pineapple & Fresh Coconut
Leigh J.
Lexington
I have used this along with other flavors and I like having two different options in one. I didn't find it to last terribly long and the packaging is cute and easily fits in my purse no matter the size. I would recommend this to others but again it isn't my most favorite.
Veroaylin C.
This is an an amazing lip balm! The smell is great too. I bought it at Target but you can buy it at a Walmart too. I think it's a little pricey but if you are into fresh smell lip balm, I say buy it. Since it's a lip balm, it's easy to apply haha, but I do recommend this!
Arlene V.
Greensboro
I love my chap stick to contain pineapple and coconut this product is my all time favorite I got from Walmart. Very easy to us and one of the greatest smells. Long lasting product maybe one of the most long lasting products. I will always buy this product.
Nicole S.
Really moisturizing, the scent is amazing, the pineapple is light and smells heavenly, the coconut smells amazing, doesn't taste chemically, easy to use, and I avidly use it, it met all my expectations in a chapstick and I would definitely buy it again
Erin N.
Such a small price for all day soft, kissable lips! Love all the flavors, and how you can customize the different compartments. So easy to use, and figure out. They last for ever, but I cant help buying the different flavors! Definitely worth every penny!
Lizza R.
I purchased one of these chapstick prouducts at CVS because of the pineapple flavor in it, I do not regret this purchase not only did it leave my lips soft but they smelled amazing! 5the packaging was nice and easy to open, I definitely would buy again
Jillian V.
Ashaway
In love with this product, two chapsticks in one and two different flavors. Very affordable and worth the price you pay. You can find them at almost any drugstore. This product definitely exceeded my expectations. 10/10 would recommend..
Darshelle H.
Southfield, MI
The chapstick duo works really well in keeping your lips moisturized. The worst part is that the smell of the lip balm is really strong. You can smell it as soon as you open it and as you apply it to your lips. It goes away after a few minutes but the tropical smells catch you off guard.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Has anyone tried this? Is it fun to use?

Walmart