BY CHAPSTICK

• Mix, match and attach for your own unique flavor combination
  • Provides 8 hours of moisturization
  • Available in 8 flavors for 28 ChapStick® DUO flavor options
  • NET WT 0.194 OZ (5.5 g) EACH

• Has anyone tried this? Is it fun to use?1 Answers
ChapStick® DUO Tropical Pineapple & Fresh Coconut
  • "This product is pretty good. I have too keep chapstick with me because my lips are always dry. The smell is awesome." in 40 reviews
  • "Love the Pina colada flavor you get when you mix these two! Very moisturizing but kind of a bulky packaging for throwing it in a purse." in 37 reviews
  • " This has become a favorite chap stick of mine! Love the smell! My lips aren't chapped and stay moist! " in 20 reviews
Stephanie B.
The smell is fantastic but for the most part I don't feel like it hydrates my lips that much. They look and feel okay for a couple minutes and then they are dry again.
Kimberly D.
Roanoke, VA
Very easy and convenient. Absolute cutest packaging. Perfect for makeup bag and purse. My go to chapstick. Keeps my lips moisturized. Absolute best brand of chapstick.
Megan S.
Baton rouge, LA
If there's anything that you put on your lips that could make you think you were drinking a piña colada on the beach, this is it! It smells just like suntan lotion mixed with nice Beachy scents. Chapstick, take me away!!
ⅅes
This Chapstick is great for anybody who loves pineapple and coconut and needs that extra hydration on their lips. I purchased this at Walmart for a low price. The packaging is nice and I would definitely buy it again.
Tor G.
Atmore
Smells amazing and I love it! Both side are every effective and they really help dry lips! Very good price too! I recommend anyone to but it and it is long lasting!
Hallee H.
This chapstick is great. Both sides smell amazing. Definitely met my expectations. Makes your lips nice and soft. It's not that pricey. Would most likely buy again.
SeAndra R.
Thorpe, WV
A really good product.!! This is my go to when I have chapped lips works like a charm. My lips start feeling much better with just one use. Would highly recommend.
Trina R.
Wichita Falls, TX
I love the packaging that's what caught my eye.I live in a hot climate so lip moisture is a must this could not stand up to our climate had to constantly reapply
Dayanara H.
This chapstick is a cheap and very moisturizing chapstick I couldn't be any happier with the results! I've been using these chapsticks for sooo long and it never does me wrong. Ten out of ten would recommend!
Alyson M.
If your a disorganized person like me you know the struggle of multi step things that just ultimately east your time. Although the price is good the value isn't. The packaging is cheap and honestly this product is over rated. Never buying again!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Has anyone tried this? Is it fun to use?

back